A question for all members,admins and modrators? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Unknown user

A question for all members,admins and modrators?

On 2/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, Sourav43 said:

I'm sorry that I can't give you any information on this topic.  Because I'm not aware of.  However, I will be able to inform you about this later.

As long as you did not violate any rules and you following what those things that need to do here then there's no reason for the member to get banned here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I do not think that if any member stops posting for several months they will be punished, this is an interactive forum where members can do whatever they like within the forum rules, and not publishing is not considered to violate the rules of the forum so I do not think that it will be punished or banned.

Concerning that he is attending or something like that, I don't think so except if he belongs to one of the countries that were attended from dealing in the forum. Also, there is another matter regarding the deletion of the publications, as it is confirmed, and he will have to rewrite what he missed, because there are many repeated publications that he may have already answered one of them.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My friend, any member who posts duplicate or unhelpful topics, comments, or posts not related to cryptocurrencies will be banned.
So I advise you to improve the content of your posts.

At first, I thought that those accounts would not be attended, but now that I have accessed old accounts in the forum, I find that they were attended and the matter may changed now.