What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

First of all, welcome to this forum. We hope you enjoy the extension, and now to your question, friends, when you have completed the post, then you have to post the same daily, and as you can see, after seven days of work, your money will start flowing into the account.

• +2 1

You must follow rules.  This is very important for us. You have to complete hundreds post for free then you every day twenty post . You spend time at least 3hrs .you work hard then you achieve your goal.  

As a beginner on this great forum, you are supposed to first go true the rules and regulations guiding the forum, secondly, make your first hundred Post after that, you will start making your daily post for a week before you start earning.

You have crossed your 100 posts. Now you just have to keep your workings. You must have a goal daily to complete. You should do your own research and apply it in your posts. Give as much time as you can. Collect information from google and social-media. That's all you need to do now. Thanks for the post. 

• +2 1

As a beginner I have realized how important it is to learn along the way, the 100 publications that are required of us before payment help us to see how we can publish, how others do it and take our time to relate to the rules and the operation of the forum It is the way I see it and I try to take advantage of this learning, I like my time to learn well before reaching my first 100 posts.

• +4 1

when you register the crypto account so your next step first of all read and follow crypto rules regulations then you 100 post complete and after 100 post your next post payment incoming so now your earnings start, step by step work completed. 

After you have already completed the 100 publications, what you should do is do 20 a day every day that of those 20 publications you will be paid that is why you should always make good or quality topics or annotations so that you receive good evaluations and get paid the full 20 posts.

• +2 1

As a beginner like me, you must finished the task that this forum required to do before they pay you, and after that you must follow the rules here so that you can avoid having a warning points or being banned from this forum, if you do that you can easily earn here while posting and learn more about crypto,

Hello new member I think after you have registered and started making your first 100 useful posts if you have achieved that then you can simply start making 20 post daily since that is the maximum amount of paid post that you will get in a day then after that you surf and read different sections of the forum so as to increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

After register in the forum , first of all you should posts 100 comments freely and after that 20 on daily basis you should upload then after a week you will be able to get money through yours youbit account.

for posts you should post in accordance with the contents of the topic where you will post because if it has nothing to do with the topic then your post will be considered spam and don't forget to read the forum rules first

Dear Grace, me too, but at the beginning read all the rules and the most important information about this forum Also, some people have advised me to stay away from giving negative hearing and also from copying and pasting topics. This is a bad thing.

You started to attending to you topics after you have registered for the cryptotalk easily, but what I want you to no is every first step have end, so be patient you will end up getting more money in this forum.

You should follow the rules and your post should be unique and different. After 100 post you will get starting paid and there is a limit of 25 post a day and good post will earn you money.

Welcome to Cryptotalk Brothers .. Thank you for joining this great platform .. You need to make your first 100 effective .. You learned about this forum by the end of your first 100 posts..This is a learning and training period for a newcomer.But remember that when you create your post or topic you first read about it and then create.  It contributes to a great reputation.

If you are beginner in this forum then your focus at the beginning should be to make your 100 useful post and that would get you ready for all the other post that you will do later. So as you are making the posts you should also be learning so as the gain insight into what crypto is all about.

After completing first 100 posts, you have to share 22 posts daily on this forum. You must ensure that material must be useful and meaningful. After seven days of your registration, you will get your earnings. You should create useful topics for the uplift of this forum. 

knowledge with others. Step 1: Read the rules. Step Two: Follow the Rule, Step Three: Don't Break the Rule Fourth, but you have to write about100 letter in each comment..hope you understand

As you're already aware of some step, their are a certain more things that you should keep in mind while working here as a member. 

First thing is go to about forum to read the rules of this forum as this is most important step because you can get yourself warning points or ban yourself from here.

Secondly try to read the posts of seniors on order to get the idea of whta this platform is and how it works.

Third is while making your topics try for your research first as it will give you extra information about an idea and you'll be able to express it in simplest way possible.

Fought is always use simple sentences and words so that everyone can understand your post.

If you want to make money from here, you must first associate your Cryptocal account with your Yobit account and then you have to write 100 effective creative posts.  After that you can start earning.

Oh dear beloved, I say first you read the laws. And seek to know well this work. In order for it to be understood, you know a lot well. You write an answer in the questions of 100. When I finish 100, then you answer every day 20, so seven days. Then you answer 20 every day and find money from work. Bey.

In fact you need to create your own post without copying and pasting and don't copy the other speech, try to give your own idea or if some information is found in Google then they are linked but don't forget that each topic or answer has less than 100 characters in each of them.  Should not be.

Good job my friend, in my opinion, we should read the rules well, and stick to them well, then write unique topics and useful content. Also, our comments on members ’posts should be useful. Write your own words and avoid copying and pasting. Stay away from racist writings. Be Positively and encourage others to do their work, this is the most important thing. I wish you all the best 

As a newbie we have to read the rules and regulations first. We have to read the rules and regulations and act accordingly. There is nothing to be done against it. Our account will be banned immediately.  We will try to fill 100 post. We have to fill the first 100 posts. We will not get any money for this 100 posts. After 100 post we will get the money for whatever we comment on. Our posts must be unique and straightforward so that everyone can understand them.