What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sosoabaza

What should I do as a beginner step-by-step ?

As a beginner at first you need to know all the forum rules properly. Then you have to complete 100 useful posts without any warning points.Before writing comments you should read other comments.Copy paste do not allowed, mind it.Your post must be useful, informative and contains more than 100 characters. 

• +3 1

As a beginner, you may want to comment first. But before that, follow the rules here well. Work according to Shei. After completing 50 comments on the first day, complete 50 on the second day. After that you will make 20 comments every day. In this way, your payments will be added every seven days. Thank you.

Afte registring on this post you should have to complete 100 useful posts. After complete 100 you should create to 20 useful posts and get payment after seven days. But keep in your mind that when you create your post or topic first you read about it and then create. Its helps in great reputation.

As I would like to think as a beggeners now the majority of the need to think unmistakably about this metter. On the off chance that you have enough information, at that point you can undoubtedly work in this gathering.

First we should work hard as a beginner to search new topics and new content in this way we can get a lot of good reputation. We should gain knowledge about this forum and keep doing hard work.you must have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum otherwise you will be get banned.

I think firstly you have to complete your first 100 useful post, and make sure you follows the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum, so that you start making 20 post per day to be receiving your daily profit in the yobit exchange site, so try to make quality information about crypto currencies

• +2 1

All the success is done by Step by Step first you have to do 100coments then your earning with start  and slowly slowly  you will be success if you have spirt you can do any thing in the world

• +2 1

It's more important to know about rules and regulations. First you have to complete hundred posts.Then you have to make twenty useful posts on daily basis. 

• +2 1

My friend first you have to read rules and understand it very well after you have to write 100 comment as not payied as a  practical after you can post 20  useful post every day and after 7 days money transfer to your account  in yopit you can trade or investment  

• +1 1

Hi..im new member of cryptotalk.... This site is Amazing... I'm so excited about this app.... This is full fill information more and more.... I'm excited to learn about  this app...and nice to this post Focus on learning computational thinking....😇....Before installing this app....i read about it...and it's very good 

• +1 1

I would say that if you post on the Cryptotalk forum, you must follow all the rules of the Cryptotalk forum, then post here.  You cannot block any copy.  All posts must be your own.  Each post must be 100 sentences.  The post must be useful.  For each post you can earn 1000 shatoshi and up to 30 thousand daily shatoshimaximum.  I think it will help, thank you.

• +1 1

As a beginner you should first learn the rules and regulations guiding and governing the use of this platform, you make you did your first hundred post,and follow it up by the daily twenty post and then wait patiently for your pay up.

The best way for a beginner is first of all he just set his self to just read the posts and topics then he research about topic and then comment on the topic after the many good content comments he will be able to make topics in this way his work more easy than other methods.

I am also new here but I have some  information about this forum firstly to  we have to complete 100 comments but it contains 100 characters and we can't copy paste from other member's post we have to write our own opinion and avoid all scammers post after 100 comments complete  we have to reply or give our point of view on 20 post and can earn money and avoid all the warning points.

Firstly you have to Post a free useful 100 post as a beginners, after that you will now start meaningful post 20 everyday to get your paid but make sure you follow the rules and regulations given to you from the forum,so that you can enjoy crypto currency.

Brother there is not much to do as a beginner. First of all you must understand that it is not that tough deal to be new to this cryptosystem. It the easiest thing ever. You can get advice from the ones who are used to this forum and move accordingly. At first you need some good commenting skills for meaningful posts.

Welcome, and I am a new member in this forum. I am learning how to publish topics and comments through old people in this field, and I learned by how to form and publish the idea.

First one You need to read all the terms and regulations of this community. Secondly, you have to make useful comments. After you complete the first 100 useful posts you can earn money from this platform. Remember that you should have to follow all the rules.

• +1 1

Thank you for these useful information, actually am new here and I have started making my post and I hope I complete the first 100 post in few days.

• +2 1

Registering and affirming yourself to start earning in thjs platform is being ready to make money and be successful. There are various things that you have to consider as per being a registered member and even getting to finish your first 100posts. You have to finish your first 100 posts with no reward for that and that is after going through the laws and regulations guiding this forum.

• +1 1

First of all, you have to post 100 posts on this platform, after that your account will be registered. Then you will have to do 20 posts on daily basis. Then after 7 days this platform will start paying you for your posts. 

• +1 1

First of all, read the rules and regulations of this platform thoroughly and then even after completing your 100 post, Do 20 post and give 50 reactions on daily basis.Whatever information you select above, search for something and do not paste anyone's copy. If you copy paste, you will get a warning point, so your account can be closed.

Hi welcome dear.You will understand this platform as the best platform.First of all, you have to complete Hundred Useful Posts.Then your account will be registered.And then you have to do 20 posts daily.Then you Get your payment.

The first thing you should do after joining this forum is that you go to the section about forum and then you should read the rules and regulations of this community. 

you should try to follow the rules of this community and you should always in search of learning things about the cryptocurrency. 

This forum is the perfectly designed for learning about cryptocurrency as a beginner.

• +1 1

Firstly , You should read all the rules of this forum. Then , You can earn by posting comments and topics in this forum. Don't even try to copy paste from others. Always post useful and informative topics in this forum. And you will be paid per useful post.