Best investment for a small amount in 2020 - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
amira2008

Best investment for a small amount in 2020

Your topic is useful.  Actually ,  If we want to do investment or trading.  Then ,  We should collect proper information about trading or investing .  And we also do investment or trading with a small amount of money in starting . Thanks for posting this topic . 

Cryptocurrency is important in our time, I think that investing in it and helping the development of cryptocurrency is important, I hope that it will develop in the future!

Best way for earning with small amount is investing on DeFi projects. It has a lot of risks. But lucky investor can double his money in few days. YFI token price was 35 USD in July. After 45 days, its price becomes 24000 USD. Its almost 600x. I recomend you to invest small amount in Defi.

Edited by Mdavlat
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Seyeumi said:

I'm invester all of my money in the crypto. This is because I'm not have a lot and I'm a student so I can't have a lot of money. But why I care about lose this money I will buy bitcoin and hodle it. I'm plan to buy for some years and have one Bitcoin in my wallets to hodl until I'm forty old and then retire with price of Bitcoin over 1 million doller.

if you are a student then you should not have all your money in crypto, because as you saw today the market can go down at any moment and you will lose more if you invest all your money in crypto my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I'm only invest in big projects but not too much because there are some that have gone very high and I'm afraid to put even a dollar in them, I prefer to buy after they have dropped for some time and then I invest in them. But we can clearly see that Bitcoin just went down 2% and altcoins from 5% even to 20% so they are very dangerous.

On 2/25/2020 at 4:21 PM, Gg233 said:

If you have really small amount just like 10 dollars only then you can buy those altcoin that has good potential to grow and of course it is really good one for long investment.

Well, that's true mate especially if you invest ripple by having a small amount of value, it doesn't mean that if a coin is having a small amount of value, this is not profitable, ripple is getting the third place of ranking in cryptocurrency and we can see here how valuable this ripple in the market.

I ghink you can invest your money in eth or in bitcoin because these crypto currency costs to much dollars and it increase in price so you have a chance to start your business in this field and this field is profitable. 

the following is a list of the best ico 2020 versions of top defi coins

Maker (MKR) - Stablecoin and Decentralized Reserve Bank

Maker is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency project responsible for the DAI stablecoin. In fact, it is proclaimed as the second-largest project within the DeFi space, following right behind LINK. This token is among a select few that sits at a high price per piece.

According to the data, MKR was valued at almost $1,700 USD back in 2018, and now sits at about $632 USD (+3.44% in 24 hours), up from $600 this month. Many analysts trust that the MKR project is one to watch out for, as DAI promotes financial freedom, has almost no volatility and is integrated in over 400 apps and services (i.e. wallets, DeFi platforms, games, etc.)

Aave (LEND) - Lending

Aave is an open-source and non-custodial protocol through which users can earn interest on deposits and can borrow assets. Obviously, in this case, their native token, LEND is needed. Speaking in regard to LEND, as per the official website, it has a market cap of $1,544,8225,541.46. In January 2020, it was sitting at about $0.009, however, at the time of writing, it managed to grow to $0.59 USD (+6.45% in 24 hours).

Synthetix Network Token (SNX) - Derivatives Synthetic Assets

The Synthetix protocol uses two tokens. The first is SNX, which is the primary form used as collateral for backing the Synthetix assets. Stakers have the potential to make fees on each synth trade made. As a derivatives liquidity protocol based off of the Ethereum blockchain, it managed to trend upwards starting June 2020, and it hasn’t stopped ever since. As per coinmarketcap.com, SNX has a total market cap of half a billion with its current value sitting at $5.85 USD (+8.46% in 24 hours). The second is Ether (ETH), which can be staked as collateral in the Synthetix system. However, the latter is a mere three-month trial.

Dai (DAI) - Stable Coin

As mentioned above, DAI is a stablecoin backed against the USD. Hence, for those looking to profit from it, chances are very slim. Nonetheless, it needs to be credited, especially given its very little volatility ($1.00 USD with -0.29% in 24 hours), and its contribution towards decentralized finance. Although there are several stablecoins backed by USD, DAI stands out because it was designed to be more scalable and flexible. Anyone can create their respective takes on DAI as long as they have the collateral needed.

Compound (COMP) - Borrow and Lend

COMP is an ERC-20 asset that has been created off of the Compound protocol. As per the official website, nearly 2,880 COMPS are distributed to users – all proportional to the borrowing demand within the ETH, USDC and DAI markets among others. Upon the June 2020 launch, investors were able to purchase each COMP for $65USD, and within a matter of two months, it exploded to a value of $172.20 USD (+2.48% in 24 hours). Many anticipate that the value will continue to grow as investors see its useability and power.

Kyber Network (KNC)

Of all the DeFi tokens that made this list, Kyber Network’s native token, KNC saw heightened growth in 2020. Although the value is not comparable to that of January 2018, 2020 is indicative of the potential it could have moving forward. In particular, KNC was at about $0.20 USD in the beginning of the year and as of late August, it is valued at $1.74 USD (+5.84% in 24 hours). As for its intended purpose, Kyber is a blockchain-based liquidity protocol that can be easily integrated into any application without an intermediary role. KNC’s $1 billion total volume, and over $1 million in transactions to date is expected to grow even more.

Chainlink (LINK)

The Chainlink network is designed to provide secure inputs and outputs necessary for complex smart contracts that can be connected to real world data, events and payments. In fact, its decentralized financial system can even power oracles on the Ethereum blockchain. Nonetheless, its growth cannot be missed, as it has been steadily rising since last year. As noted per the team, much of their success is a result of signing multiple strategic partnerships. In terms of the native token, it is none other than LINK, which at the time of writing, is trading at $16.30 USD (+13.66% in 24 hours).

0x (ZRX)

0x is yet another open-source protocol offering smart contracts for liquidity purposes while encouraging investors trade tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. ZRX is 0x’s native token required for voting purposes on Improvement Proposals. In addition, it can be used by staking with 0x market makers to earn rewards. As for its overall performance, it was valued at about $0.20 USD and now sits at roughly $0.74 USD (+5.19% in 24 hours).

Ampleforth (AMPL)

AMPL is a cryptocurrency with varying supply on a daily basis. To be more specific, the AMPL protocol changes by responding to existing demand. So, if it manages to increase in value, so will the number of tokens in one’s wallet (same applies when the value is down). That said, it is deemed “non-dilutive” because the changes are done proportionally to ensure that one’s ownership remains fixed. As for its uses, it can help to either diversify one’s portfolio or serve as a reserve collateral in decentralized banks. Having started the year at $1.02 USD, it quickly rose to $3.83 USD by July. Unfortunately, it currently sits well below the price it started at, i.e. $0.77 USD (+11.79% in 24 hours).

Augur (REP) - Prediction Markets

Augur is a blockchain-based, peer-to-peer, decentralized betting platform with no limits attached. Any winnings generated are kept by the users thanks to this platform’s low fees and “best odds”. Powered by Ethereum, its native token is called Reputation (REP), which is used during market dispute phases of Augur. If users report correctly, they get part of the market’s settlement fees, but when one makes a wrong prediction, no fees will be earned, and individuals might end up losing REP. From January 2020’s price of only $9 USD, REP grew to about $25.84 USD (-3.95% in 24 hours). This platform is hot in the market, as predictions can be made regarding anything.

Bancor (BNT)

Compared to 2018, Bancor’s BNT token performed somewhat poorly, however, it managed to pick from $0.25 in January 2020, to its current value of $2.05 USD (+3.96% in 24 hours). Bancor is an on-chain liquidity protocol that supports automatic exchanges across diverse platforms. In the times to come, BNT is believed to become a big player, as it has the ability to effectively process trade volumes and convert blockchain assets into cash.

Ren (REN)

Ren is an open protocol that grants access to inter-blockchain liquidity for all decentralized applications. In particular, investors can secure their holdings of BTC, BCH and ZEC by bridging them to Ethereum. Its native token, REN, had somewhat of a rough start with its value sitting at $0.03, but at the time this was written, it managed to get up to $0.46 USD (+9.16% in 24 hours). This is just one of several DeFi tokens that was able to bring close to a-10x gain within a span of six months.

Click Here to See Why Top Advisors are Calling Bitcoin and Blockchain Cryptoassets the Investment of the Decade

Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC)

Wrapped Bitcoin supposedly has the strength of BTC, but with the flexibility typically associated with the Ether blockchain. In other words, it is the first ever ERC20 token to be backed on a 1 to 1 ratio with Bitcoin. The reason why WTC is deemed crucial is because it has the potential to add much more liquidity to the Ether ecosystem, and it can standardize BTC to an ERC20 format. Most of all, it is a joint effort including the likes of Kyber, Ren and BitGo.

Band Protocol (BAND)

Band Protocol is described as a “blockchain-agnostic”, decentralized data oracle platform that connects real-word data and APIs to smart contracts. The reason for a data oracle is simple; blockchains are not equipped to access trusted, real-world data, they are only good for storage. Through Band Protocol, smart contracts get the boost they need to allow access to reliable data. Having started the year at $0.22, it managed to skyrocket to a solid, $12.27 USD (+19.60% in 24 hours).

Loopring (LRC)

Loopring is an open protocol where developers can create decentralized exchanges through a zkRollup construction. This construction supposedly not only allows for scalability, but also uses smart contracts and zero knowledge proof circuits. As for its native token, it is none other than LRC, which can be staked to earn Loopring protocol fees.

In addition, reputation can be built along the way, which is through DEXs. If someone fails to abide by protocol rules, DEX owners will face consequences, while it being revealed to others through the number of LRCs staked. Another perk to staking a lot of LRC is that the settlement cost will be much lower for the DEX. Nonetheless, the LRC token managed to grow from $0.02 USD to today’s value of $0.19 USD (+13.59% in 24 hours).

Terra (LUNA)

Created to free people from hidden fees in everyday payments comes Terra, a price-stable cryptocurrency with the potential to expand within the financial infrastructure. Some of its features include lower transaction fees, instant settlement and ongoing discounts. What makes this network unique is that it is supported by a family of stablecoins pegged against major currencies around the world. LUNA is the staking coin that powers Terra’s Proof-of-Stake blockchain. Some of the rewards tied to Luna come from transaction fees and “seigniorage”. Since 2020 began, its value went from $0.24, to $0.47 (+11.59% in 24 hours).

Yearn Finance (YFI)

Of all the DeFi tokens that we reviewed, Yearn Finance and its token YFI, has the lowest total supply of 30,000. Introduced to the cryptosphere a little over a month ago at roughly $1,115 USD, today it sits at $13,702.51 USD (+13.13% in 24 hours). For those wondering what Yearn Finance is, it is nothing more than a decentralized financial ecosystem, where one can earn, invest, transfer funds and stake YFI tokens.

Kava.io (KAVA)

Kava is a DeFi lending platform that currently offers USDX stablecoin loans and Chainlink oracle data to some of the major blockchains that exist today. This system can be used to earn high yield on one’s holdings, and to store assets safely. In the near future, the team anticipates lending and borrowing options including BTC and XRP. As it continues to garner support, with the likes of Binance, OKEx and Huobi already involved, things are looking bright for this platform. As for its native token, KAVA went from $1 USD to $3.94 USD (+5.14% in 24 hours).

THORChain (RUNE)

Yet another cross-chain liquidity network, comes THORChain. As per the claims made, this platform can be used to swap between any connected asset and directly from any supported wallets. The option to stake its native token, RUNE is also in place, so that individuals can earn fees and block rewards. What makes THORChain stand out is that it is resistant to manipulation. As for its performance between January and August 2020, the RUNE token went from $0.08 USD to its current $0.84 USD (+8.29% in 24 hours).

Balancer (BAL)

Finally, we have Balancer, a protocol and non-custodial portfolio manager designed for programmable liquidity. Among the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap is its native token, BAL, which is essential in actually accessing programmable liquidity. The best part is that investors are able to compare liquidity among several pools to get maximum value for execution purposes. Since it was only launched in June 2020, what the future holds remains a question, but a lot of investors have onboarded the project earlier on to see where it might be headed. BAL went from a little over $13.00 USD to its current $24.19 USD (+28.16% in 24 hours).

Edited by Rangga27

Yes brother you are right.  It is better for us to invest in small projects to avoid huge losses if we fail in our trading. Nowadays crypto prices have seen a lot of changes and prices are getting very low.  So investing in small amounts is actually a great strategy for investing in cryptocurrencies.  So my suggestion is to invest a small amount.  Thanks.

It seems to me that the best investment for a small amount in 2020 will be to invest in ether, it is growing and I think a lot of dollars can be raised by the end of 2022

There are three golden rules for me.  First you must know the currency project in which you want to invest  Second, set goals that you want to reach that are not greedy or fearful.  Third and finally, this is the most important rule that you do not invest in amounts that you cannot afford to lose

Any investment you will take should be manage carefully. You are need to have ideas how to run and you must have a second plans whenever crisis rises. Investment for small amount will be good as a starter.

BTC is the best investment right now, but if you want more high risk than BTC, you can invest in Altcoin, but please be very cautious choosing the altcoin, because many of them is a scam, Altcoin such as ETH , and BNB is a good coin for long term.