Metamask wallet - Page 25 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

who told you that it is possible to add cue balls to the mayezervallet through some code? I've been in the crypt for enough time, but on this forum I find out such things that I did not even suspect about, can you throw a link to the manual on how to add a cue ball to the Mayervallet?

Well, not quite rightly you wrote, metamask wallets, mayervallet, mycrypto are wallets both for storing the ether itself and for tokens on the ether blockchain, the EPC20 standard, and these tokens are the EPC20 tokens and not as you wrote that this is ether by

well, this wallet is good for ether and for all erc 20 tokens, but you cannot put other tokens here and therefore it doesn’t look like a little more familiar traders

At the moment, it is still not even clear about the conditions for participation in the post-mining of ether, let alone the wallets suitable for this. In any case, you won't be able to adapt anything on your own. We are waiting for specifics.

Now, if we compare metamask and mayervallet, then it seems like 2 identical wallets and they are convenient in their own way, but I like metamask more, it is more convenient in my opinion to use it.

Naturally, such a minus as not the best protection makes you only turn away from this wallet, but still, if you store on it a small amount of alts to which you need quick access, then it is quite suitable.

with this Proof-of-Stake, I suppose it will not be so easy in terms of connection. Most likely, you will need to buy or rent dedicated servers for this business

Of course, you can sleep peacefully, only the main thing is that the course of the ether would no longer upset with its fall. When the rate is high, it is much more pleasant to go to the metamask)))

Personally, it seems to me that this wallet is suitable specifically for beginners, since nothing is difficult to register in the extension for browsers.

Yes, metamask, in my opinion, is much more convenient to use than MEW. I especially felt it after updating the MEW website itself. So for beginners it is definitely better to start with expansion.

the commission depends on what commission is currently in the ether network, and it depends on what commission the mining pools are taking at the moment, if you need to see the current commission when withdrawing, then here is a gas tracker to help you

Well, you can insert your private key from the wallet there and that's it. It doesn't seem to be that difficult. Click (import account), then insert your private key. Business then for 10 seconds.

Actually metamask is the exyension of web browser .One can carry out Ethereum transection and store keys on ethereum using this wallet.it works in correlation with normal  browser and ethereum browser.you can use it on chrome but it can be dofficult to handle it.

This is a cryptocurrency, here everyone is fully responsible for their actions, there is no insurance. At least the experience will be to more reliably store data from their addresses in blockchains.

So Metamask also released an application for Android. As far as I know, it is being tested so far, but Google Play is already available for download.

Well, I put myself on an iPhone. the MEW website has a link to both the App Store and Google Play. Well, I honestly did not try to put it on android.

I agree with you. That is very convenient. With a password, that's all. And transactions are easy to send. It automatically selects the gas price there. In general, unnecessary body movements do not need to be done.

A good wallet, I can't say much more. The bear (or is it a fox) is cool, I like the way he turns his head behind the cursor 🙂 But as well, a convenient and practical wallet, I did not find any minuses.

Yes, a very convenient wallet, I have used it several times and it has never let me down, it is very convenient to store coins when they are always at your fingertips, browser extensions are generally very convenient.

I have been using this wallet for a long time and the disadvantages in general, as I have not seen such things, everything works at a very excellent level and this cannot but please, so whoever has never used it, I advise you to install and use for several months and then write an opinion that has developed!) And that's all. transactions go so fast that this wallet pleases more and more!)

Funny you commented on the post, is it possible that Metamask has an expanded function and now you can keep the cue ball there, now I will climb to update my vallet

As far as working with tokens is concerned, it is very good. I also liked the ability to open the entire browser tab, not just in the corner of the screen.

And in what sense are bindings and for what? I found a personal address in my multi-coin and opened a wallet through metamask. The point of another mechanism in interaction with my ether wallet was to work with tokens. And in the case of Myetherwallet, what is missing?

Metamask does not seem to download the entire blockchain, it is an online service, it only gives access to the blockchain and the address through a private key, problems with overflowing there, or something like that should not arise.