Metamask wallet - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

I would not think it without hesitation, metamask is for me the best wallet for erc20 in which I work, its interface is very simple, its security gives me a confidence that others do not, in general my first choice for tokens.

Great wallet, it is very complete, it allows an infinity of tokens, the interface is very simple and secure. Remember to save your keywords or you will lose access, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

• +1 1

I don't know much about this wallet. But I think we need to know about this wallet and use it so that we are not deceived.

Metamask is an excellent wallet that you can have as an extension in your browser, it supports an impressive number of ERC20 Tokens and is currently the most used on a par with Trustwallet. I sincerely use both because I love their interface and the benefits it brings to the users who use them.

I think that metamask is one of the most popular and recognizable wallets right now. Since because of defi,it has become well, just super popular among the community. And I can't help but say about its convenience and the number of tokens that it can store.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:02 PM, hexwin said:

MetaMask Brings Ethereum Wallet to Mobile as It Releases a ...

QvD1pTjdMaBuLQnyNHaLSIvssFUAIvRUMshzEOESEfZeSQd7smwzPNsraHMsrNLybJBd73vXmA=w640-h400-e365

Best wallet you can use for Ethereum and all ethereum based Tokens is Metamask.

Metamask not only stores your crypto as browser extension,

but it also protects you from many phishing websites.

Very easy to use.

Download extension (for Chrome, or Firefox browser)

and Generate your seed (and save it on paper backup)

Watch video for full instruction 👆

https://metamask.io/

Metamask is an extremely versatile and interesting wallet. The functionality of integrating into the browser as an extension, and the ease of integrating all the cryptocurrencies that work on the ethereum network, makes this wallet considered in many sites and projects. I like Metamask!

😎❤️👻

I am using Metamask wallet and I feel very secure for the tokens in my wallet. I got my wallet hacked and after switching to Metamask, I feel more secure than ever. Metamask interface is also easy to use especially when transferring coins, very fast and efficient.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Metamask is a browser and wallet extension. it is not connected to your wallet because the wallet itself. Metamask is good and doesn't have serious problems as I know. With Metamask you have full control over your funds because you have the initial phrase so you can consider it safe. Additionally, you can access MEW through Metamask without MEW knowing your featured phrases. One of the best ETH ERC20 wallets.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:02 PM, hexwin said:

QvD1pTjdMaBuLQnyNHaLSIvssFUAIvRUMshzEOESEfZeSQd7smwzPNsraHMsrNLybJBd73vXmA=w640-h400-e365

Very easy to use.

I agree that metamask is also efficient for me, I currently use metamask and exodus, I use exodus to have a traceability of the deposit and withdrawal operations of my ETH.

One of the best wallets is Metamask with a hot character, since with its desktop version and with a mobile application making transactions even easier, supported with Ethereum and all derivatives of the ERC-20 chain, making it with a high capacity of de token storage.

• +1 1

52 minutes ago, wiliamblacke said:

One of the best wallets is Metamask with a hot character, since with its desktop version and with a mobile application making transactions even easier, supported with Ethereum and all derivatives of the ERC-20 chain, making it with a high capacity of de token storage.

@wiliamblacke Have you checked their latest version of Metamask mobile wallet with the build in browser from where you can access so many Dapps ? Now I can swap tokens on uniswap just by using MetaMask wallet on my smartphone. 

On 11/4/2019 at 12:18 AM, coinliker said:

I also use a metamask wallet rather than a mew wallet or trust wallet. Metamask wallet is more secure to use that is why I am using metamask. 

I've been using Metamask for some time now and I haven't had any kind of problem. I think it's excellent and very safe because it has a private mode that offers a high level of security for your account data and it also has internal protections that block cases of phishing or other attack vectors that could endanger your funds. Although it cannot be ruled out that MetaMask is still an online wallet. 

I have been using Metamask for quite some time and am quite happy with it. The big advantage of this wallet is that you can use many wallets in one application, plus you do not need to enter the private key every time you use it, which significantly increases security.

metamask is one of the best wallets but they should have an improved version for mobiles, you can not always use the computer extension which is somewhat more complicated and sometimes confuses the user the good thing is that it works for almost all airdrops this wallet. 

The metamask wallet, it is very safe, I like it because it can be used in my computer's browser without any problem due to the extension it has, it seems to me great to be able to have this wallet because it has many coins available and it is easy to handle

It is a very safe and easy to use wallet because you can use the browser extension on the pc and use it on the phone as an APP. I recomend it to you.

metamask wallet is in top two in my opinion. maybe first. metamask is both a useful and reliable wallet. it is also a wallet recommended by users. i suggest is a really good wallet too.... 

MetaMask is a browser extension and extension that functions as an Ethereum wallet.
MetaMask allows users to store ETH tokens and other ERC-20 tokens by connecting to decentralized Ethereum-based applications that I personally use for ease of use and easy interface.

Metamask is a good wallet, at first I didn't want to use it, but due to its integration with other platforms I had to download it, that's how I discovered it, its portability and how easy it is to use I really liked, also that it accepts different tokens, make transactions With this wallet it is very easy and its interface is intuitilive.

MetaMask is a cryptocurrency wallet but also a web browser extension (available in Chrome, Firefox and Brave) used to store, send and receive Ethereum and ERC20. In other words, it allows users to make Ethereum transactions through regular websites.MetaMask can be used to store keys for Ethereum cryptocurrencies only

On 10/2/2019 at 6:02 AM, hexwin said:

Very easy to use.

Metamask is a ethereum based cryptocurrency wallet which can be used on the Chrome, Firefox and Brave browsers. It's also a browser extension. This means that it works like a bridge between normal browsers and the Ethereum blockchain.

I am using this wallet, it is very well accepted all over the world, I also use a My Ether Wallet, which is good too .. But I think the Metamask wallet is the best.

it's far one of the best pockets solution. you could find protection, easiness and usefull tools in it. i in reality advise to you operate it metamask