Metamask wallet - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Metamask wallet

18 hours ago, Guillermo_bm08 said:

Hello I already hear to much about Metamask, but I found a little complicated to use it, one more think that I heared is that is very secure and I like it.

The metamask is the best wallet for erc20 i use it all the time and now there is the phone application or use it with the browser too it's very useful and easy to create the Wallet 

• +5 1

It is a very reliable wallet and best of all is that it is simple to use, its interface is comfortable, transfers are very fast and you can import your account anywhere with only the master key.

22 minutes ago, benjax said:

Una buena y segura billetera. Sus ventajas son que puedes comprar tokens antes de lanzarlos en plataformas, pero el único problema es el gas.

You are right, the network cost of ETH is a lot, but in all ways this wallet is very good and reliable, we connect to decentralized exchanges easily and transfers are very fast.

• +5 1

huar iʻi hglpt / i vs, l lkotqi

I hope to make an application that is easier than this application for Android

Please add other currencies such as Bitcoin and Dogecoin

• +5 1

13 minutes ago, jesusalbarran said:

In my case I use it almost all the time, since I work with ERC-20 tokens. in the matter of commissions if something expensive is coming out due to the high rates of Gas in ETH. But I find it a very simple wallet to use. And now with the whole issue of Defi it is very useful

you are right it is my fast and efficient but the commissions suffocate you, I particularly use it on certain occasions most of the time I use yobit

• +5 1

I usually use Metamask to login to an Eos blockchain strategy game called Prospector Wax based on the 19th century gold rush, on the server called Wild West

39 minutes ago, jesusalbarran said:

In my case I use it almost all the time, since I work with ERC-20 tokens. in the matter of commissions if something expensive is coming out due to the high rates of Gas in ETH. But I find it a very simple wallet to use. And now with the whole issue of Defi it is very useful

It allows you to run Ethereum dApps (decentralized application) directly in the browser without running a full Ethereum Node.  That means you don't have to download and sync the entire blockchain on your device or computer.

Instead, the computer connects to another Ethereum Node called infura and executes these smart contracts on that node.

Horrible customer service - Never get a response from them

Horrible customer service. I have submitted 2 questions to support and I have not gotten a response back to either one. The first support request was over 2 months ago. The first request still has an "Open" status next to it and it shows it was assigned to David Pazdan. He never responded to my support request. Made zero attempt to even try to help me. I submitted the second request 7 days ago and it still has not been assigned to anyone. And I highly doubt at this point my question will ever get answered.

MetaMask is a wallet for Ethereum that can be installed for free in many desktop browsers or in beta for iOS and Android and, taking into account its importance to interact with dApp. Ethereum is designed to allow the execution of the code necessary to execute dApps, which are the decentralized applications on the blockchain that will make up the web3. These apps are similar to the apps available on smartphones and can be used for a variety of purposes such as decentralized exchanges, financial instrument management, transaction anonymization, betting and gaming, and many other things.

I do not use Metamask much but if it is a good wallet, what I do not like about are the commissions that they usually charge at the time of withdrawing the money are usually very high in many times so when you have little money the commissions are usually more than the money that is has in the wallet but hey that's my opinion.

Metamask is a good portfolio to safeguard our cryptocurrencies and especially token of the ERC-20 chain that has been a trend this year 2020

It is an excellent wallet, Metamask allows us to save our Etherum crypto assets, ERC-20 Coins, low transaction costs, provides your private keys. With access to private keys we can import to other wallets.

I use Metamask wallet for some years and I'm very happy with it. Is very easy to use it and very comfortable for me.

• Useful or interesting 2

100% recomended. If you need to handle any type of token on the ETH network, Metamask is the best option without a doubt, you only need a small amount of gas in eth and you can handle them however you want. Receive any ERC20 token

• Useful or interesting 1

Metamask is an excellent wallet to handle ETH, much easier to use due to its extension in Chrome. Easy to install, and excellent security. Really, a good recommendation to earn those tokens and work them. Luck.

Another important feature of MetaMask is that it provides a personal key vault. It can keep the logins and keys for any amount of user's accounts on all websites.

Metamask has two options in which we can use it, either on the phone with its app or as an extension in our browser, personally I think it is a very good wallet since it also allows you to have several currencies.

Metamask is an Ethereum cryptocurrency portfolio and tokens that are based on its chain (ERC20), it can be shareable in the browsers of Chromo, Firefox, Brave among others, in addition to having a mobile application which makes it easy to use. take anywhere to make transactions.

MetaMask has not suffered any major hacks. It uses HD backup settings and has a strong community of developers updating its open-source code. However, Tje wallet is online, so it is more at risk than hardware wallets and other form of cold storage

• +5 1

Metamask is similar wallet like MEW and now they can connect together. Most people use metamask as alternative when ERC20 get error because network or forget data. Some people also use it to cheat a program specially event/ competition. And that's great.

Metamask is a crypto based browser wallet. You can store your coins to this wallet. You can use it on chrome, brave, firefox browser. You can run it both android and pc. In this metamask wallet you can store only erc20 based tokens and ethereum.

I use MetaMask all the time. If you are looking for fast transfers with minimal fees, this is MetaMask. Proven over the years and has proven itself excellent. Reliable, fast, supports a very large number of ETH-based coins. As for me, the best wallet for ETH.

MetaMask and TrustWallet are the best wallets on the market right now. Convenient and multifunctional, reliable and easy to use - this is what attracts both novice and experienced users.

Thanks for the suggestion but I have already been using this exchange for some time now. I added my myetherwallet to metamask and been using it and I bet this is the most easy , convenient wallet for eth holders. 

I use metamask when I have to work with ERC-20 tokens. For working with other cryptocurrencies I use a trust wallet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.