How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NIVLEM

How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)

Experience makes perfect.

The first few times he was scared.

But it has been many years since Bitcoin came out, I have seen a lot of falls, and so far we have always recovered, when it falls then it rises again.

So I'm not scared anymore, because I believe in technology and I know that Bitcoin will even exceed its all-time high, it's just a matter of time.

Now when there is panic, I feel like when there are offers in the supermarket and I take the opportunity to buy cheap.

Over time, after seeing that the Bitcoin when it falls, sooner or later manages to rise again, the fear is lost and you no longer panic.

The best strategy for this is to divide the capital and divide the areas of purchase and sale in the form of different payments or purchases and their ranks, and therefore if the price increases, we buy an additional amount and sell according to the profit and the purchase point, and of course the commitment to profit at a certain percentage.

• +1 1

the best way to manage fomo is patient. people havıng problems because of this. fomo have 2 effect one is profit other loss. patient always kepp out from loss.

something that happened to me lately to control my fears in my investments was to follow the project on their social networks and follow the growth with their updates ... a good fundamental analysis of the market news to follow btc closely and know how they will respond the other tockens help me stay calm and decide consistently

If u are dealing with the right coin and there are uncertainties u don't 've to let your fear take the best of u cause it will surely stabilise in no time 

The psychological state of the trader is important, as the FOMO feeling increases when fear of loss and the expectation that profits will stop and the balance will shrink, or vice versa. But it is not possible in any case to isolate the psychological state of the trader and the feeling of fear of missing the opportunity, as it can be considered one of the market drivers.

• +3 1

When observing these price drops in our currencies, the wisest thing to do is to retain them, never go out and sell them. If you have money, you should buy more, remember that this is what the market is about (they go up and down) so that you can sell them and make a profit when they go up.

Taking care of your mentality will help you to become a successful trader, most of people think that if they managed to deal the practical part of trading they will become professional trader but they are wrong, ignoring the emotional side will cause you major losses.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

It is an investment so instinct guides you to do hasty things, I have even done it, but the convenient thing is to stay calm and not get upset

Many really panic when they see that they automatically want to sell low and think they will lose. It is sad but it is the cruel reality. I like to wait for everything in good time.

You will only be able to control the FOMO with a lot of experience. As you make mistakes because of the FOMO, you will learn to take your time studying a project and see how it behaves before investing anything.

El miedo a perderse es un poco difícil para algunas personas, amigo, porque no todos podemos tener ese miedo o quizás sí, pero no de la misma forma que otras personas.

When you realize that losing is a part of game and accept it and remind yourself that life is not limited to make money , you will a void fomo and control youself 

I think you are talking about the fear of losing money and not about FOMO. FOMO is the fear of missing an opportunity. Either of the two fears must be managed by training in trading psychology, which is very important when one operates in the market. Having stop loss strategies in advance can help a lot.

The people should not be panic early, cause the instability is the market strategy. They price of the coins can move at any direction at any time, most of the time the price of coins are so much unstable but the users should not be panic ealy. 

• +1 1

To control your fear is to invest only with money that you can afford to lose, so that you are not afraid of losing your money

To understand cryptocurrencies are essential. Be patient and do not speed up your decisions, there are sites and platforms that allow you to experiment with cryptocurrencies without investment.

I don't manage actually😄. When I buy a coin I wait for it to increase in price, if it increased the amount that I wanted I sell it, if it went down I keep it until it gets to the same level or above. Even if I lose %90 I wait for it to increase again. I know this plan is not correct but I can't resist to sell when I'm on negative😔

FOMO is one hardest emotion to control specially when it comes to cryptocurrency where the prices fluctuates a lot. Key thing is to keep calm and don't give in to the urge of rushing into transactions that you may regret later on. Always look at the bigger picture and make a sound decision.

What you have just mentioned there, I tend to qualify it as: The fear of loss.
Do you know that fear is a human quality?
In fact, you human beings feel fear of a lot of things, but everyone has their own fear.
For example, if you start to see that your capital or your income decreases you start to be afraid, this is normal, which causes a few people to sell like you just mentioned.

• +2 1

If our coin market goes down, we will not sell our coins without despair and once it goes up, we will think about whether we will make a profit if we sell, if we make a profit, we will sell coins, but if our patience goes down  Then we have to be patient and see if there is time in the market then we have to sell coins

• +3 1

Yes you are right. And the main thing which compact us to sell the coin that is only is our emotions. And we sell out due to our emotions..

the crypto market movement is down are one of the most important reasons for your failure to trade, little profit is better than a big loss

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.