How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
NIVLEM

How to manage your FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)

Exactly I had noticed the same behavior in my friend's also who are working on this platform from many days and they have some talk and when the see the decrease of talk then they are not able to control their fomo.

We all know that now the world is more competitive. If we want to achieve our ambition and dreams we should work hard and don't give up. You should have self confidence. Always try to do the things in which you find happiness and try to avoid unwanted emotions and all.

fighting this is not easy, but possible.  fight fire with fire.  if it is difficult to restrain from selling, you can just leave the resource and wait it out, go for a walk.  but it's tricky.

If that is the top forex then simply don’t fear and wait before it rises once more one of the vital things to learn about it and a way to use it's miles because it's far closer to the marketplace opposite to our expectancies, be patient but you are conscious would love to restriction the loss no matter the amount of finances you can lose and opposite our initial analysis...

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

All you have to do in buying and selling currencies is patience and wisdom, so take enough time before making any decision so that you do not regret it, as each descent has an upsurge.

Admiring belief then you also, therefore, doting think will woodworking if costs tend to be driving to be able to look forward to the ideal chance and the tuppence does have soared on the way to accomplish.

• +3 1

I think if you have a panic from the fall of an asset, then maybe you should think about changing your profession? You need to be confident in your actions and believe in their outcome. This will save your nerves :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. This site is very beneficial for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to work hard for our success. We have face problem with Patience.

I am new user in the field of crypto currency. Thanks you my dear friend. I don't have any information about this page . this page is very affective. So I hunger to feed myself share knowledge.

It is like fear advances us and we do not know what to do and it is the fault of fear and that fear on top of it can lead us to make a mistake that we would not like to have made but because of fear we did it and there is no turning back it is like when Coins drop in price is that you go crazy because you don't know what to do.

I didn't know this situation had a name!

I haven't invested in any 'weak' coin yet so I haven't experienced this feeling yet. I guess panic is trader's worst enemy as one might lose all his money due to lack of self-control, and it is due to lack of planning too (missing a stop-loss for example)

My friend if you want to become successful in the crypto world then you cannot get success without taking the risks and you can control your fear by keeping the patience . So lets try to keep patience and be confident to become successful in trading or in investment.

Well mate,I think if you want to purches your FOMO let it be very low the price, because if you purchase at a higher price their may be that possibility that it might fall down again, just feel comfortable to make your money with cryptocurrencies world.

In the case of crypto-currency trading, the most common issue is FOMO or Fear of Losing Out. Many traders can have these kinds of fears. I think we should be prepared to face any forthcoming situation in order to conquer FOMO.

According to this topic my concepts are not so clear but as i read people comments here i came to know about it and its a great information for me so i wanna thanks to everyone for guiding us right thing.

It is something that numerous individuals create nervousness and fretfulness, it has happened to me in certain tasks where they are beginning and it is a phase wherein the coins are acquiring soundness and it has happened to me that I have tokens and I hold, yet sooner or later the value drops and the People's distress is to such an extent that they choose to offer every one of their monetary standards to stay away from hazards, which makes the cost lose its worth rapidly, it is unquestionably one of the principle issues that new monetary forms should confront today.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:43 AM, talo122 said:

Indeed emotions like this is the worset enemy of the traders as they say, it is very hard to control this emotions when you are in live trading, but with practice a trader will gain the enough experiance to deals with them. 

It is very difficult to get rid of FOMO or the fear of loss, it is a trader's biggest enemy. Every trader must have Fomo taste in every trade, be it a professional trader or a novice trader. In my opinion, this is only natural, because no one wants to experience a loss on every trade, for that practice and trying to stay calm is a way to not be afraid of Fomo anymore.

• +1 1

It is as you say it is a common fear that causes many bad decisions but within those bad decisions it is thanks to that fear or bad decisions that we make that help us to learn and to be able to improve even more than what we had already improved or were improving.

• +1 1

The gathering in this forum or in the world feels fear during the administration because it is a big responsibility and you must bear it and you must give up patience and good courage to the administration.

• +5 1

There are many websites that explain how to monitor stock exchange and forecast prices and how to avoid the problem of fear of losses.  You can do the necessary training.  You must have confidence in your skills and know that trading can be profitable or losing, so don't worry about this.,,🙃

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think it is possible to manage your fear in any way, you have a lot of fears in the market and in the cryptocurrency and you can not get rid  all of them.

Mostly the newest beginners are receiving dread if he or they are usually stepping into the particular investing planet because they're devoid of knowledge and also crypto planet every time the particular scenarios can easily move contrary with their prediction the period when an individual has got the performance to deal with the specific situation next simply their particular purchase will probably be risk-free normally they are going to promote the particular purchase together with loss.