Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 11 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

If there are many places to earn free bitcoins such as telegran in the official groups of some platforms to achieve certain things, win cryptos such as bitcoin or on twitter that in their contests we always win up to more than $ 100 for signing up and obviously win only you have to be careful that it is scam

Unfortunately not. There are no such sites. There are no sites where you will be given free bitcoins for nothing. There may be some tasks, but no one will give you bitcoins while you're sitting still. It's impossible.

I can recommend Coinpayu, the page has given me profits, I have made many withdrawals, where you can charge through (Bitcoin) its minimum withdrawal is 10,000 thousand satoshi, (Payeer) its minimum withdrawal is 5,000 thousand satoshi, Dogecoin its minimum withdrawal is 5,000 thousand satoshi, (Faucetpay) its minimum withdrawal is 5,000 thousand satoshi (Litecoin) its minimum withdrawal is 5,000 thousand satoshi and (Ethereum) its minimum withdrawal is 50,000 thousand satoshi, the Page is more than one year old, it is free, there you can see ads, surveys, tasks, buy ads and more, you will earn many satoshi in it, if you want to join please contact me so that you can be my referral.

There is no site who give you free bitcoin , you have to work for it, there are a lots of scam site who scamming people everyday , so free crypto is never easy to find ! If some site do it legitly they give you little amount of crypto ! This is just waste of time

On 2/14/2020 at 12:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

I'm also looking for the same thing, binance is a platform where by leaving your btc or another cryptocurrency you get interest in cryptocurrencies

I suggest you to work on Platform like Reward Portal and do their task for getting coins and you can withdraw it through lighting network very easily. And Lbry is another platform for earning but you will earn their tokens and later you can easily exchange them to mainstream coins either Btc, Eth or other altcoins.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are some sites that allow you to earn some BTC fractions, for example 2 captcha and ru captcha.  Now I go for the option of rubles I earn rubles on advertising pages and these I deposit in Payeer there I can easily exchange them for BTC,LTC XRP ETH or dollars and euros.

There aren't such thing as free nowadays. If there are legit websites that gives out free Bitcoins, then maybe your chances to find one is really low maybe even below 1 percent. Don't try to find websites that give free Bitcoin, try to find a website that gives Bitcoin with easy work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As surely they have already told you about many faucets and PTC. I am going to recommend 6 somewhat different platforms:

1) 2Captcha: In this you can earn money solving captchas and recaptchas from google.
2) Hive Work: In this you can win by delimiting images, classifying them, making translations, etc.
3) Microwork: In this you can win by taking photos with your phone.
4) Brave Browser: It is a browser that simply pays you to use it.
5) Picoworkers: On a site that pays you to follow people on social networks, etc.
6) Cryptotalk: And of course you cannot miss the best , in this magnificent forum that we all use, we can win by discussing and sharing knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

All of these free sites can serve as a boost to raising capital, and then you can start investing.

Hi mate I will recommend you this site to earn a cryto that call LBRY this coin you can find in the Coinmark cap, this site is very similar that Youtube however the company pay to you with the crypto of LBRY, you can earn with different way, seeing videos, making videos or follow people. when you got this coin you can change for any other coin like bitcoin, litecoin whatever you want to change, you can try is free I will add you a screnshot of the coin there you can find the website. 

12.JPG

Как по мне криптоталк нормальная тема(неискал но думаю тяжело будет найти что-то подобное)здесь одни плюсы общение,обучение,чуток заработка(но главное новое и полезное узнаеш)

Currently there are very few current sites that are giving bitcoin for free. but I am currently working with an app called stormgain !! It gives you the possibility to mine bitcoin every 4 hours for a total of 500 satoshis, it is not much but I can attest that it pays!

There are many very reliable sites with which you can earn bitcoins but you will not get rich with them, they are faucets that if you work them well and are persistent you can earn good amounts at the end of the day, on the faucetpay platform you can find many faucets where you can earn satoshis and also serves as a wallet

The first thing you have to do is look for a trusted exchange, I recommend that you use Yobit or Binance, then you have to verify the wallet where you will receive or where you will send the balance, you have to take into account the commissions, finally the banks that are available and this where you want to withdraw

My dear mate There are  some of website that actually allows you to earn some free bitcoin. But they are in market with a very little bit of number. you can try bitcointalk . org.  They pay to their relevant member for spending time. But you have to worked hard there. Cryptalk also a good platform for make some of bitcoin. But always remember that they won't give you free, They pay only for your hard work, your time, activity,  looking for relevant and wise.

Thanks,

I think the best thing is that you buy bitcoin instead of getting it for free because if you get free it is only a little and sometimes it is worth nothing.

• +3 1

With these price that Bitcoin has reached, there is no platform that gives you BTC, generally you must buy it and if you find a website that offers you BTC, they will only give you small fractions in sat and usually you must do tasks that do not justify payment so small.

Several of the pages became scams, this getting free bitcoin can be a waste of time, and that is valuable for what you are going to earn, better study to invest.

On 2/14/2020 at 9:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

You can't find any other site as good as cryptotalk.No site will gonna pay you like cryptotalk.Now you can earn 20K satoshi and a good amount of TALK token,it's a really good amount for any one.Beside this,there's some faucets website and mircro job sites which i think can help you to get some more good amount of money.

• +1 1