Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins? - Page 22 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Can Someone Give A Legit Site for more free Bitcoins?

On 2/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Vanessa said:

Hi mates, I just want a small help from you guys, I know most of you are really doing a lot of work now aside from this forum. I just want to ask if you can recommend a best site aside from this campaign to get more free bitcoins? I would like to explore more and keep some more bitcoins even it takes me a long time because I am really interested and willing to learn more. Kindly give me only those legit because some are asking for payments in the end of keeping some coins and just a waste of time. Thnak you and please response.

I don't think there are any site who give free bitcoin however bitcointalk is one gathering give free bitcoin their legitimacy client. So in the event that you buckle down their you can get free bitcoin. In any case, I will recommend you that work here and gather free bitcoin.

Do not waste your time searching for sites like these, whenever you hear about these sites is a lie and fraud, either you will waste a lot of time, or you will be defrauded, so I tell you not to waste your time and work on real sites and I mean by this, Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

The truth is that I do not have enough experience and I am new to the forum, but I will tell you about some sites where you pay sats to see advertising or by tap, they do not take much time and I use them daily and if they are paying, I leave you names and a minimum of withdrawal to date:

CoinAdster minimum withdrawal 1000 sats

minimum withdrawal grab.tc 10000 sats

minimum withdrawal faucetcrypto 1000 sats

adbtc.top minimum withdrawal 3000 sats

minimum coinpayu withdrawal 4000 sats

moremoney minimum withdrawal 25000 sats

They all pay to the faucetpay wallet ...

I hope this information helps and is useful for someone ...

Edited by merlina54
language error

Hi.

You are trying to combine "legit" and "free" in one sentence, which is very difficult to do. The most that you can get is a small amount of coins for monotonous actions (faucets etc.) :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Dont be fool my dear there is no any website  which give you free btc but this forum is good for all here you can learn also about trading and daily you can earn btc easily by doing just 20 posts in a day so try to work hard here and post useful and helpful comments for the extra earnings.

There is a good faucet named "freebitcoin" it pays little but it is reliable and trusted, there is also a kind of paytoclick such as neobux. In YOBIT you can also earn some coins in the "FreeCoins" section and it is very reliable But it think this is closed for now.

In my opinion this platform is best others may also exist but it is safer and giving well income so I suggest you to work here and earn money other websites you adopt may be fake but this one is real.

I have fortunately seeing lots of suggestion by varieties of co-members here concerning the similar site one can earn free bitcoin but i want to conclude that none of this suggestion can be closely compared to cryptotalk where there is presence of different pleasant opportunities.

Currently there are many methods and websites where we can generate income totally free but I doubt that these sites are better than cryptotalk since they do not offer us the profits that this forum offers us, but if we can work as a complement to this site and increase our profits you can try to work solving captcha, creating blog and monetize them or you can also work shortening links, these methods generate short-term profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend, I don't know much about new useful site for Bitcoins but you can invest Yobit box for more profit. Also you can use bitcoin cryptocurrency for trading

I am new this forum and i also new in crypto world.so i don't know is there any others legit site in the in the internet.cryptobtalk is a good way to earn bitcoin.u just earn bitcoin forom posting and commenting in this forum  

@Vanessa dear mate nowadays a large number of earning sites are fake.  We can't trust any site easily.  I searched many times on internet to find any legit site but i ever fail in finding legit site.  Then i lose hope and one day my friend told me about this forum and i join this forum now i feel very happy by working on this forum. 

• +3 1

Dear friend your post is very useful and there are many sites which are promising to give you free Bitcoin but according to my idea cryptotalk is much best and to do work on this forum you can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can earn a lot of profit from it.

• +3 1

@VanessaThere are site which looks real but they are all fake such site just want to waste much of your time infact some site will even give you a task to do by playing games but at the end of the they won't pay you so becareful.

Instead of you finding unreliable site why don't you divide your earning here then invest half of it in yobit forum.

Edited by jaydeen443

away from this forum they are not too many ways to make money online because in all of the other ways you need to build your base and you have to work very hard in order to make money

I suggest you because it's legitimate and it also has good meaning, I've been involved with it so far.  Bitcoin talk is the same as cryptocurrency but based on payment rank and should also be included in your campaign and you can earn through posts. I also work on a site that solves opinion polls.  It only pays bitcoins, payments are made every day and the minimum withdrawal on this site is very low.  You can get শি 4 per day in the form of Satoshi.  Is this your choice?  If you are interested, I will not help you and you can reply until you register on the site.

Do you really think that someone will distribute free Bitcoin? Certainly, this will not happen, the free distribution is only for those currencies that no one trusts or knows yet, and these currencies often fail because they often do not have a successful project. As for Bitcoin, it is the most famous currency in the world, everyone who tells you that there is a free distribution of Bitcoin know It's spam.

• +3 1

Really, my friend, there are many sites where you can deal and invest in Bitcoin, but I really like this forum because it is safe and easy to use.Git sites that you can get and monetize but I want to know more about whether they are a site that you can easily monetize.

There are many sites in the world working on the Bitcoins and giving their employees a lot of benefits but I think cryptotalk is best among all because it paid as without investing a single rupee and only on the behalf of our hard work so you should keep working with cryptotalk. 

Thank you. 

Dear friend I do not know about much sites which gives us free Bitcoin and I know only bitcointalk and cryptotalk and I think that cryptotalk is much best and to do work on cryptotalk forum we can learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency and can earn money from it.

• +3 1

Bensensey I don't know anything about this topic but I promise you guys next topic I will try my best about this topic to give you guys answer

On 2/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, elizabethdlock said:

I am new in this forum and I also new in crypto world, so I don't know is there any other legit site in the internet but you can search in google, you can get your desire earning site.

According to my thought, friend is another website that gives us real earning  is bitcrypton website .this is real website  which gives the earning  in bitcoins but we have to investment on this website and then we have to get a handsome profit form it.

In my opinion the best legit site is cryptotalk. This forum is the best for online learning knowledge and earning money freely. You can daily earn 20000 satoshi freely. Just you create only 20 posts daily. You can learn knowledge about crypto currency with the earning.

There are only any old web sites that let you perform everyday jobs as asymmetric encryption take pleasure in pickup workers web site one of these websites are often condign active profit whatever commercials registrars to boot enacted excluding labor under minor take-home pay.