IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Yobit exchange is a very good and well secured site. No hack has happened in yobit exchange, so your funds are safe in yobit. The only problem that may arise may come from your end, maybe giving out your password and login to strangers. 

100% safe! I've been using YoBit for quite a while and can say with confidence that it's a legit exchange. Never had problems with it and they always withdraw my cryptocurrencies if I need.

I always do research a lot before entering a platform and I see that Yobit has been on the market for several years and with a good reputation, it also has 2 factor security. which provides more security than other platforms

Is your question addressing whether YoBit themselves may lose your money somehow? The answer in NO.

But when we talk about a centralized exchange - how do you physically expect it to be invulnerable to hackers' attacks? It is a risk of CEX and you have to face it and deal with this issue yourself - simply have a secure cold wallet where you can transfer your BTC to!

Edited by Rambizzy

Of course our btc is safe in yobit. there are many exchange in the market now. yobit is the best exchange in the market now. they are doing much transaction daily with higher security.

Of course you are safe at yobit, i have total confidence in it. I sent a quantity of Dash there and exchanged it for YO. In the future I will place some BTC and make a trade. anyone who wants can indicate faucets to have free btc.

• +5 1

3 minutes ago, JoaoFontes said:

Of course you are safe at yobit, i have total confidence in it. I sent a quantity of Dash there and exchanged it for YO. In the future I will place some BTC and make a trade. anyone who wants can indicate faucets to have free btc.

Thank you for the confidence that speaks of her. I am new , but what I have read is one of the best exchangers in the world!

Don't worry yourself my dear, all your assets not only Btc is very safe with Yobit exchange. With their Reliable customer service, quality security, superb community interaction, multiple payment methods and low fees, i believe Yobit is equal to the task and nothing will happen to our investment.

In absolute safety, but after all, not everything depends on the exchange, you also need to protect yourself: do not store passwords in public places, do not leave your account turned on if you go to the exchange during work, because an account on the exchange is the same as your credit card or wallet, you do not leave it, and you need it on the exchange in the same way

In my opinion, it is safe to exchange, but that does not guarantee that at some point it can be hacked or close the page, even the most famous exchanges can close at any time. The best way to keep your cryptocurrencies safe is off the network, but you don't stretch yourself generating anything by keeping it out, that's why people prefer to store them in exchanges to generate small income by having their money deposited there.

My friend, if this forum wasn't secure you wouldn't be able to see so many members interacting and sharing posts, check your account passwords maybe someone stole it from you and you didn't notice it

• +5 1

I have seen a lot of good things about yobit exchange and also tell about good things about yobit exchange from our forum member, maybe that was a server issue. I hope it'll all be okay.

Of course it is safe to have our cryptos on yobit. I use it to submit claims on taps without problems. I also use the trade there without problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, although it may not seem like it, Yobit is a platform with several years in the market, but for some reason that I do not know, it is not in the first place, being that it is extremely safe.
So do not distrust Yobit, your BTC will be safe, and if for some external reason you feel insecure, you can transfer your BTC to Yobit only when you go to trade and then return them to your wallet.
although you should take into consideration that network fees can affect your earnings hehe
Even so, you can find out about their security protocols by asking the administrators directly in their various contact channels such as telegram!

You might think that not because it is an exchange, although the advantage that Yobit has over others may be its age. Since it is one of the first exchanges, it is known and has a track record. So my answer may be yes.

It seems like a safe place to me, most of the exchanges are safe to store your bitcoins, although sometimes they may have inconveniences in the transactions but if you contact support they can help you in a couple of hours.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Like everything in life, only 2 things are certain:

1-That we are all going to die, sooner or later.

2-You are obliged to pay taxes

Apart from this, all exchanges are more or less susceptible to being attacked.

You can lose your private keys and they can also hack you. Besides that, an exchange is secure if the keys and security are minimal.:classic_unsure:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

If our BTCs are safe on the Yobit Platform, I have part of my BTCs stored there and I have never had a problem, you should also put a good security factor, so you will be safer.

Of course, Jobit is one of the most secure platforms, as it is characterized by the presence of cold wallets that are far from the Internet and hot wallets that contain trading currencies and also has a special trust fund for such cases and also compensation is made with an amount that is agreed upon in the event of an error or problem and you can see this from the support option of the platform .

• +1 1

Your funds are safe in yobit, you may experience some delays in the payment for your post in this forum, but everything is going to be sorted out. 

Your assets in Yobit you can be sure that they will be fine, in some cases there may be delays in the sending and receiving of cryptocurrencies but in most cases they are not due to exchanges but to the saturation of the blockchain, knowing this I must emphasize that keeping cryptocurrencies in An exchange is never advisable, since no matter how secure, well-known and transparent they are, they are exposed to theft, hacking and cryptocurrency scams, so as we always mentioned, it is best to always freeze your assets and keep them in your personal wallets.

The security system at YOBIT is very high and users are not worried.
 The exchange is very strong, excellent and has the best types of security systems,
 And this security system is very good because it protects you from any potential hack.