IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Do not worry, my friend, as the forum was updating its new payment system to its members and according to my information it took a period of time.

Well you don't have to worry my friend , the platform is very safe and you will get your money at time for sure , hust keep working and don't give too much care for money

• +4 1

Greetings my dear brother, I have never had problems with yobit and my virtual currencies, sometimes these sites are maintained, so sometimes there are problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's a minor problem, my friend, all you have to do is be patient and wait a little while until the problem is resolved.

The yobit platform is one of the best in this field, so I trust it and advise you to be patient a little, good luck.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes our bitcoin are fully secure in the yobit because it is according to international forums centres and markets in the world.So these are fully secured in the yobit.

This platform and portfolio is considered one of the most important portfolios in this field due to the great credibility and confidence it contains, and you can rely on it to secure your balance and profits.

Certainly, the Yobit platform is a legitimate and reliable platform, you will be paid for sure. I think that the problem has been solved now, but in the next times you should not be afraid or panic, contact the support team and your problem will be solved immediately.

Edited by Khaldoon Saqr
  • +3 1

No need to worry yobit is a safe wallet.Due to some server issues you will be facing problem using it every btc is saved on your wallet whenever you want can withdraw them from your wallet.

• +1 1

A more experienced and Senior member told me that sometimes moving our earnings to balance will not work because the campaign is empty and it needs to be refilled again until after it is refilled that we can be able to move our earnings. This is true because you can see can this from the reply others make.

• +2 1

I trust the Yobit platform completely, and this is what I found in this platform. I think I completely trust this platform because it is the best in terms of dealing

• +3 1

I think that it is just a technical problem or it may be a problem due to your internet connection. For me, I think that the cryptocurrencies that we have on the yopit platform in the wallet are safe and protected by the platform, so do not be afraid of theft.

• +4 1

Yes dear, don't worry you btc are safe at yobit. yobit is very trustable plateform for us to get paid of our post. We can easily withdraw our money from yobit which we earn from crypto talk. Don't be afaired your all btc coins are safe their.

Dear in my opinion yobit is the best forum as wallet for saving coins. It is also the best forum for exchange of currency. On other forums many scamers are prsent. Through yobit you can easily do trading and can get suitable profit. 

Yes, BTC is our safe on Yobit. Yobit is very much safer exchange than other minority exchanges you can easily trade or invest here without any hesitation go and trade.

Yobit pays us for making posts. It's a big opportunity for everyone who is working on the forum. So, the problem you are facing in yobit may be temporary or technical problem. So, wait for your reward. You will get it. It will be fixed soon.

Yes, the Yobit wallet is safe, no one has ever been exposed to losing money or being exposed to fraud, from my experience it may be a technical defect and it will be quickly fixed, or you have a weakness in the Internet.

I have no experience in this but Work on this website is safe and they payed our money on time and they give topics for answers you don't worry about your money they give your money on time.

I think yodit is very safe to store your bitcoin or other crypto currency for a period of five years, there is no problem with yodit, which I think the currency will disappear. So I can say for sure it is safe.

I saw a lot of positive things about yobit exchange, and our forum members also said positive things about it, so it's possible that it was a server problem. I'm hoping everything turns out well.

I never experienced this, but I think they are safe, actually one time I left some of coins on yobit wallet for a long time before I join this forum but nothing happened to them, yobit is a secure market and I guess you are fine with it, don't worry

I think if we have safe and protect our account then BTS safe on youbit and we take care our accounts then we safe from any problems.

I have friends who recommended the Yobit wallet to me from the beginning and never felt that insecure because Yobit was always trustworthy. That is why I also feel safe in it.

I think that you should wait a little, my friend, there may be a delay in the Internet, and if there is any malfunction, the moderators will work to address it, and it takes some patience, and for your bitcoins, they are safe, you do not need to worry.

On yobit, our bitcoins are safe. Yobit blocked my account two days ago, and I assumed they were scamming me. I was in a bad mood because I had some bitcoins on yobit. My account was unblocked after a few minutes. And I got a message that it was because of malware security. It was also for the sake of inquiry. As a result, I believe yobit is very involved in the battle against scammers and hackers. It's a safe idea to keep your coins there.

I think it is a very safe method.  There are many of my friends who benefited from it and their money was preserved.  I don't think you should be afraid or anxious