IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

15 minutes ago, Makxxx23 said:

Yes i think yobit is safe for storing youre bitcoin or other crypto currency in five years time yobit has no issue  i think in disappearing or stoling coins so i think this is secured

It has been in operation for more than 6 years so yobit will make the distinction and always provide us with something transparent so we want to live and modern platforms

As a new member i noticed it is like our social media accounts i mean like if we do not share our accounts' passwords with anyone then these BTCs are safe in our account. 

I think they are not completely safe on yobit. In last we saw so many negative and hacking problems of yobit. For this I will suggest you to transfer your coin in a good wallet of a good exchange. It will be the best option for you.

In fact, I do not have enough experience to answer you, but my friends do not leave their currencies there, but rather transfer them to other wallets and based on what they told me that it is safe, but some feel safer when using a wallet that they know more than others

23 hours ago, Khan Zak said:

As a new member i noticed it is like our social media accounts i mean like if we do not share our accounts' passwords with anyone then these BTCs are safe in our account. 

Exactly that's how it is, partner but remember that you have to have a trusted person because if something happens to you or you die bye money bye bitcoin and no one will enjoy those benefits so you know you have tasks you have backed up with a hard disk or memory usb and give it to someone who can withdraw your investment and take it out

I have been utilizing yobit for a couple of years, and I like to keep my bitcoin for quite a while in yobit. That is before I begun utilizing another wallet for more secure alternatives. In this way, yobit is a decent trade, and I believe it's exceptionally protected in those days and even at this point. On the off chance that you have an inclination that you have a great deal of bitcoin or you don't have a sense of security or something, you can generally guard them in your own wallet.

important post so thanks for yor post....

• +3 1

On 2/13/2020 at 11:47 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have a question to our senior members and mods,from last night yobit didn't response and our payment is still not collected in this condition is our BTC(satoshies) are safe,and how much time we have to wait.....help me please.

Hi! I think it is the place where u are safe and your coins will also be safe.

it is not spam website. All the people are investing and earning from this website.

so you can easily safe your coins.

Yobit is the secured platform . Most of our useful posts shows in yobit and also our payment and earning showed in yobit so it is possible we can save bitcoin in yobit

I believe that your money is safe, there is no safer exchange than Yobit, it has not been hacked even once, so rest assured that your Bitcoin is safe and if you are asking about the issue of transferring the payments you receive on the forum, you can do so immediately after filling the wallet.

• +4 1

Yes it will be very safe, but you need to create a strong password to your yobit account, and you shouldn't share your personal details with anybody in the forum, because their are many fraud stars, and they will like to convince you with attractive wards, so you have to be very careful.

I think the Yobit platform. Safe and reliable, I am still using it recently, but many of my friends use it and thank it, so I think it is safe, but you should not give your personal information to people so that those in need cannot steal you.

• +2 1

bitcoins are until the end of time secure on this yobit trade location since I got here I haven't witness any shape of hacking or scammer on my account

Through my involvement with this circumstance, I tell you that your cash is secure and you are doing not have to be stress, you're managing with a reliable and secure stage. This procedure they do once within the gluttony or after a while that there's no development within the stage and the portfolios are filled in and you may know that once you need to do something like you're pulling back your cash.

The yobit exchange site is definitely one of the safest place to hold or even to invest important coins such as the bitcoin

In my opinion, Yobit is a safe place to exchange currencies, but no one should appreciate it and not even start keeping their own currencies, because they do not only have a wallet with time and change. overtime there may be difficulties in dealing with it. For this reason, I always suggest avoiding other incomes or wallets such as Blockchain or Queen Base, as I myself have this problem with mobile sites and I do not have much confidence. Sections there .. correct my opinion. Thank you very much

I think I have not experienced this till date but I would like to tell you that yobit is a very secure violet who will not let your money go anywhere With you, you can now check the speed of your mobile and can only tell you in the same way that this yobit is very much safe set, there is no danger in this. 

• +4 1

Yobit is one of the best and secure exchange website. It's 2 FA security makes it extra secure while you are working on it. So don't worry about your BTC. There are active moderators who just keep checking your posts and makes you secure.

• +1 1

From the research I made friends our BTC are securely safe from the yobit platform as far as you link up your personal profile and your password are extra secured nothing we tempered with your BTC. Let just be guided.

I think your BTC payments are safe. can not be sent payments to the balance, happens often and when it returns to normal you can send it to your balance. Don't worry, yobit does the cleaning every month. This suspension is done when there is cleaning of spammers, to reduce the forum from spammers who keep popping up.

• +1 1

Yes my personally opiniun is that Yobit wallet is very good and saved wallet for storing bitcoin and many other currenciess its featured is advanced we easily withdraw our cutrrenciess  from Yobit .

well if you are account is safe then you are Bitcoin and all the balance you have in the yobit exchange will be safe but you need to be careful with the forums.

I've not experienced this problem yet, but If you are experiencing the issue then i think its just a temporary issue and solved soon. In my opinion our currency is safe at Yobit if we follow the security measures properly. 

• +2 1

In my opinion btc will be saved in yobit account because yobit account is a secure account for collecting btc. The security system of yobit account is so much safe and there is no chance of hacking and scamming because this is a safe account. If you store your btc one years ago and now joined again then you will check that your btc will be save in yobit account. So yobit account is safe and so for this many people select this account for saving their btc. 

• +3 1

This is because they have not updated their funds due to long night breaks and you cannot send them wallets. This is an article I read here, so no need to rely on this site. No need to worry about problems.

Yes my dear friend it's safe to invest or Bitcoins in yobit exchanger. But also I suggest you to Google or find the essential tips or ideas related to the Bitcoin investment. It is important to note the value of Bitcoin each day rather than investing blindly in any of the wallets. Notice no danger in investing our sathoshis directly to the yobit exchanger.