IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...?? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

IS OUR BTC SAFE ON YOBIT...??

Personally, I respect this platform very much, as it is safe and can carry out the marketing process without problems and can buy and sell any currency without problems, as it is a respectable platform as I said earlier

yes, our BTC and any other currencies that we have in yobit are safe, yobit is a 100% secure platform. reliable, I've been using it for years, I recommend yobit

It is a safe place. Do not be afraid. I saved my money before and it was not hacked, but you should not leave it for a long time. I guarantee that many platforms recently, unfortunately, have been hacked.

I have never encountered this kind of problem, but I can say for sure that the yobit platform is completely reliable, but I still advise you to enable two-factor authentication to be 100% sure that your funds are safe.

I think that with yobit you are more safe than other exchanges, and you are safer from having your crypto on Binance. Binance has been hacked and it was a big one. Yobit has never been hacked and it is one of the safe exchanges according to this. So you can feel safer from other exchanges but not completely safe as you don't hold the private keys to your wallet.

Today I read in Yobit chat. You should wait untill that time when Yobit will replenish their balance. Its usually takes 5-6 days. Don't worry, your BTC is safe on Yobit.

yobit is not a new name in the crypto world and it was introduced on the BitcoinTalk forum in 2015. The company was founded in Russia and offers many of the same features and characteristics of other cryptocurrency exchanges.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

if you saw the recent hacker case on kucoin you will realize that it is not safe to leave a lot of money on exchanges even if it is on yobit that never had a hacker case. the principle is: deposit money on exchanges, trade and at the end of the day withdraw money from the exchange to your wallet. this way you will be calm because your funds will be safe.

• +3 1

Yes, yobit is a legitimate and safe site, all its assets are safeguarded on said platform. In fact I compare the security of yobit with that of kucoin. The truth is, there is nothing to worry about. If you had a problem, they will fix it.

Hi. I think the exchange, like any other site, has technical problems, so do not worry. I fully trust this exchange and am not afraid for the safety of my funds.

Using yobit over about 3 years now, i can say it is indeed reliable and safe, you dont need to worry about the state of your funds, they are in good hands

I think that if we protect our account on the Yobit exchanges and connect all the means of protection, then our cryptocurrency will definitely be protected. If you didn’t know, then no one hacked the Yobit exchange yet, and other exchanges were hacked many times. Exchange protection is good enough.

13 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

if you saw the recent hacker case on kucoin you will realize that it is not safe to leave a lot of money on exchanges even if it is on yobit that never had a hacker case. the principle is: deposit money on exchanges, trade and at the end of the day withdraw money from the exchange to your wallet. this way you will be calm because your funds will be safe.

@Red-Jones exactly you are right ...we all know the how much kucoin exchange site was strong for its security system but  unfortunately hackers still able to damage their security system.. But we shouldn’t be worry becuase the CEO of kucoin already identified the hacker.. By the way, if you want to store your funds in any exchange then you can use their cold wallet as cold wallet most secure wallet..                

• Useful or interesting 1

Do not worry, my friend, this matter happens sometimes. Payment stops in Yobit, and the reason is that the moderators stop payment until they clean the forum Of violators and senders of spam. Do not worry that your funds in the Yobit platform are safe.

Yeah Yobit is a secure platform that guarantees the security of transactions, and guarantees its users the security of safeguarding their money, i trust its security system, don´t worry, it is safe to work with yobit.

5 minutes ago, Graciavc said:

Si Yobit es una plataforma segura que garantiza la seguridad de las transacciones, y garantiza a sus usuarios la seguridad de resguardar su dinero, confío en su sistema de seguridad, no te preocupes, es seguro trabajar con yobit.

They can operate with confidence in Yobit, their income is safe and secure. Its two-factor authentication system (2FA) and its user support are two of the elements that give this exchange reliability.

I heard and experienced that yobit never scammed people.It is matter of trust to yobit.Though sometimes it take unusual time but sooner or later it will be in you balance and 100% safe.If you have enabled 2FA then no need to worry.If you haven't then i suggest you to enable 2FA.I say we can trust blindly in yobit.

11 hours ago, lonewolf said:

Usando yobit durante aproximadamente 3 años, puedo decir que es realmente confiable y seguro, no necesita preocuparse por el estado de sus fondos, están en buenas manos.

In the same way, I have been with the same amount of time and to tell you that I have seen something suspicious is a lie, 100% reliable and safe.

Just avoid to be banned from the forum in these days and keep the security of you wallet reliable by putting two factor authentication in the place

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think btc is safe and secure for the yobit, i really satisfied with their security system and  i would like to recommended my friends to use the platform. thet  are committed to serve a better service for the customers.