My experience almost being scammed from - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

My experience almost being scammed from

This is very bad thing that is taken by the scammers to trap innocent people by these strategies in the same people can easily get trapped from them and loses the money I suggest you all of that don't fall for these eye catching offers and prevent yourself from these scammers.

Hi everyone. 

Yes my dear, there are many fake sites in the world which can scam with us easily but if we don't trust those people who sent us such links and group. We should first check the authentication of the sites and then should take step accordingly. 

This is very sad my friend I want to tell you that you should to set the highest security of your violet this will protect you from the scammers and if you lose your money e then you are not able to do anything so I want to tell you that you should be careful

Dear mate we know that lot of scammers are active these days. So we have to become attentive. We should take care of these scammers by using secure exchanges and wallets. We have heard that care is better than cure. We should help each other to get rid of them. We should report these spammers.

• +3 1

Yeah there are so many scammers like him . Like you my friend also got face the scammers. The scammer also told him to deposit the money and send it to his account because his country doesn't support cryptocurrency. But my friend ask me it was true or not . So i told him it was scammer. So he avoid it. So if anyone face this kind of situation take advice from others. 

I have seen this too, a guy sent me the site which can make you one bitcoin in mining within few seconds and in order to make the withdrawal you need to pay the network fee, but I did not pay them.

Scammers are very cruel and they do not care about who you are, all they are after is the fund in your account well is very good that you shared your experience with us here about these scam trick and we will surely avoid it when encounter with it.

Online each day so many scammers hunts this smooth money techniques, whilst a few one believes them they do scam its sincerely happen unhappy incident.Wherein they'll find a proper timing to scam humans they're look like angel once they talked and promissing suitable to be authentic and a huge roi of an investment.What the other parties are aiming for, and have to be cautioned to trade handiest those who've enough commercial enterprise history. But I assume that there ought to.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

Yes dude scammers are now very much active mind that they makes  trap for you and you think that they are not fake and you just lost your money so we should be safe from such scammers and do your own research with open mind. 

On 2/13/2020 at 1:36 AM, Upright said:

I recently had an encounter with those scammers, the story which they tell is so connecting in a way which you can fall for it. He sent me a link to try it out, and he sent me funds to that account, wanting me to withdraw them, since he said the site doesn't withdraw in China. So I searched for that site and it shows its not even registered, looked on YouTube still nothing of it.

Then talked with the support, they say the site started since 2017. But as checked there are not even valid.

Then he showed me his passport but it was clearly expired. Then from there he went offline

Incredible how they want to manipulate us to scam us, I really don't trust any person who writes to me privately, so be very careful, you have to think very well about these things because they get to the point of even asking for your private key or pretending to be someone important and many fall for this strategy.

Friend, I was also tried to be scammed some time ago and I think the way in which we can find good opportunities to detect these scams, is to never believe in those people who talk to you privately on applications like telegram, even if it sounds credible their stories avoid them.

There are many scammers in the crypto world and we should be very careful from them. I have fallen into the telegram scammers and I have loosen my money. I have also get scammed in the wrong investment platform. I am now very careful about the scamming so I think I will be safe in future and we should follow the rules to keep ourselves safe from the scammers. 

There are many ways of scamers to fraud for us like they send us link or any thing to withdraw our money we do not trust these things if we do this as they ask our all money is lost so we aware from these things

that's cause we have a tendency to for all time tip-off that doesn't trustfulness simply and don't grow satisfied from the start you notice online because the scammer or folks that have bad intent are often scattered over almost net so for keeps wait along with too-careful.

I am sorry to hear that my friend. Unfortunately the internet, especially the crypto world is full of these people who are trying to scam people in their leisure. Since there are not any regulations applied for them at the moment, they do it without fear. Because of this fact, we must be very careful in this platform and never do transactions with the people we don't personally know.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good luck for you. There are alot of scammers that scam crypto users that fails to be smart in making transactions. We should be careful om those site to visit and even make investment. 

Yes that's a trick of those frauders that they offer free currency and to claim that currency we have to put our wallet details. Through these details they can access all our assets and can harm us. So don't be greedy while finding such offers. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, Upright said:

Money should not be transferred to any unknown person. You must also refrain from hearing or discussing people who come to you on their own to provide advice. This is really something that you should be wary of.

Cryptocurrency scams and fraudulent projects are becoming very common, we must be very careful, it is good that you did not fall into the scammer's trap, many times this type of site allows you to withdraw a few times to build trust, maybe 2 or 3 times, then when you invest a larger amount, they simply scam you and your money disappears, we must be careful.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:36 AM, Upright said:

Hey dude, in this world there are both type of people. This world has good people as well as bad people. Good people gives us good things and profit but the bad people gives us the life experience and scams with us. We should aware of this.

My dear mate you have stay away from the scammers. They are everywhere in the market. You need to become very clever and less greedy. Trust on your efforts instead of finding a short cut and then being scammed. 

You made the right decision. Most of the time scammers invite you by sending you an enticing link. So don't click any link from unknown persons, without checking the background in detail. 

On 2/13/2020 at 8:36 AM, Upright said:

When you'll dare to do fair to him to withdraw, they will give you the message that's you cannot withdraw tipped money before you haven't make a deposit, so make the deposit of minimum of 0.003 btc maybe to be able to withdraw, so if you  were greedy of those money and try to make a withdraw, there is how you'll be scammed.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/22/2021 at 9:24 PM, lari0695 said:

Friend, I was also tried to be scammed some time ago and I think the way in which we can find good opportunities to detect these scams, is to never believe in those people who talk to you privately on applications like telegram, even if it sounds credible their stories avoid them.

Telegram is one of the bad platform that's full of scams amongst most messaging based app, I remembered some months ago some guy sent me a DM and told me about a platform with 47% daily profit on all my Investment, hearing that I smell that it was a total scam and told the guy to borrow me some funds to register and I would pay him back when I withdraw and he blocked me immediately 😀

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I congratulate you you for your careful attitude, it is so good that you seek the truth and tried to check the allegations of the man and the validity of the exchange he sent you, not many people do that and that is the main cause for accidents and scams to take place. There are so many scammers and we should take all precaution measures. 

• +1 1