Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

On 2/12/2020 at 9:20 AM, chococheesa said:

¡Hola chicos! He estado investigando criptomonedas durante muchos meses. Aproximadamente el mes pasado, finalmente comencé. Abrí una billetera electrónica y comenzó a invertir unos dólares para comerciar. Lo estoy amando. Estoy tratando de que mi familia también lo, pero tienen miedo de hacer cosas de dinero en línea, especialmente criptomonedas. ¿Cómo los hago empezar? ¿Algún recurso (para principiantes) que puedas compartir? 

I was also on your same friend site, the world of cryptocurrencies and trading with them is not a subject that is taken lightly, it is generally normal that many people without knowledge are afraid to enter. Operating with cryptocurrencies is the best way to generate good income, but first you must know, have knowledge of where you are entering, you must show your family with your experience, with facts that they should not be afraid to enter, so that they see how beautiful it is this world

Edited by Miguelpc19
spelling mistake
  • +5 1

The best way to get your family into cryptocurrency is to invite them through some links airdrops and also basically by word of mouth and try and show them some of the investment's that you have done.

I think it is very good to teach family members about crypto, or at least teach them the basics, and how to perform operations and others but I have not had the opportunity to teach my family since it is very difficult to make them understand my parents about the cryptographic world.

Of course right now I am teaching about this world to my family, my friends, and other acquaintances, since it seems to me that in this way it will be marketed in the future, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, they are here to stay and they are becoming more and more frequent in our daily lives.

I have tried getting family members interest in crypto currencies and investing with them, but they always want me to make accounts and do it for them. I don;t want to do that as I have enough to manage on my own, but perhaps I should start a family hedge fund lol

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

You must show them your profit Until they are convinced  to earn on crypto I think that will be great favor to them they will thanks you forever 

It is difficult to recommend to the family to earn cryptocurrencies, they are very stubborn, if they do not see the money they do not believe, they want everything easy and that bothers me, that is why I do things on my own, without telling them, and I let them in the end approach find out and be interested. Greetings.

I tried it several times with family and friends, but people are afraid or distrustful of what they do not know. I prefer to see my results over time and they will come to ask me about this world.

• +1 1

Yes i think like them! Tell about Cryptocurrency to our family is difficult because you first need to learn and know all about the cryptocurrency and make your way and then when they see your advance you tell them!! but you first need to be an example! 

What is important, he started working in digital currencies and investing in a small amount, and spreading the use of these currencies in the family and friends.

Same happen to me, with my family and close friends, they are so oriented to a classic way of do the things, and they beleive internet is only for games and search academic information, I expend years, telling about, how you can live and earn money using the tools we can find on internet, not was a easy job to do, Finally I open accounts for example in Neobux and show how they can use ptc, and surveys even games and recieve money with that page! they complain about the profit is real few, then I need to explain if they find referred, the increse will go up, I think is the beggining for them, late I will let to show; how to do some trade, with the hope they dare to give trade a chance.

• +2 1

Hello yes of course most of my family I have told you about the world of affection currencies and the vast majority do not know about these technologies but some and that are encouraged to enter this world of Cryptocurrencies
a big hello to all

I think the best way to get our family involved in the world of cryptocurrencies is by involving them in it. Asking them for their opinion, showing them the graphs showing them the advantages of owning cryptos etc, in my country people are very familiar with cryptos because the government for two years has had its own crypto

You have to use the method of persuasion and carrot in currencies or cryptocurrencies and prove to them that they will gain from investing in cryptocurrencies if they learn more about cryptocurrencies and they can earn additional income from this field.  You have to know the Bitcoin, its history, and the high price of Bitcoin.  You can invite them to join the forum and they will definitely love and invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I would say Yes for it. Crypto works for all age, at least when you already knows about what is crypto since you were young. For old people, it is hard to explain about crypto for them, but nothing wrong if you try to give some information for them at beggining. Choose the right time, right moment to discuss about crypto to them, because not many people can accept this concept of making money with open minded. Usually old people just want to do something that make sense, especially because in crypto we talk about not small money.

I suggest, when you have parents that not working anymore, or ritired and got some money and do not know what to do to circeling that money to get additional money, then start to introduce this concept, this crypto thing to them. Better if you already joined into this crypto thing and got some money from it, could be better so you can come not only with information, but you can show them about what you already got from crypto (benefit money). 

Do not rush them, need patient to explain something like this to a new candidate in crypto.. Try it, it is worth it.

• +3 1

Yes, my friends, there are many people who are very scared to invest in cryptocurrencies, they are very scared about it. One of the biggest reasons for this is that there is a lot of bad news about cryptocurrency on social media. People have spread the news of husky, which spoils the image of cryptocurrency. Somehow people will have to be removed from this group, but it is proving very difficult to do so because it is completely settled in their heart. If people are given positive information about cryptocurrency, they are taught its knowledge and skills, then only then they might be interested in it and they start investing in it. But before that it is very important to tell people about a positive aspect of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best motivation for them will be your profit. As soon as they see that you really manage to make money on cryptocurrency, they themselves will get involved and will try.

I am not so old in cryptoworld.But as far as i know i am earning some bucks.I tried to teach my family members (a brother and a sister) but they feel as much scared as yours.They think that it is very much hard.But i think it is not that hard Crypto is just complicated.I hope one day they will understand.

• +1 1

Yes, it is a good idea to educate your children and family because it is the world of digital currencies that has a promising future and is in great development and the whole world will become dealing with me digital currencies

• +2 1

Yes it right people scaring about investing in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a really very good currency and helpful to the investing and i also taught my family.

Hello my friend. Regarding the family, you should realize an important thing, which is that they are old and cannot absorb this great technological progress .. You must first explain to them according to the rules of the paper economy and move from it to the electronic ... Let your brothers participate in this and you will find that the whole family has started at work

Most of the people don't know about the advantages and the method how it works that's where people become scared to get into crypto currency world.I took effort and time in teaching my family and friends about this and it was positive response.

I have tried to do the same as you but I have not succeeded since my family closes their mind, I try to convince them by saying that they are cryptocurrencies, what they are for and their advantages but still I can't, I also tell them yes They believe me that they investigate on their own account about cryptocurrencies but they do not listen to me.

Crypto space from years of development are becomming more and more popular among mainstream population, thus it is our responsibility to help spread this new digital movement and the best way is to start to teach our family and friends how could everybdy benefit from new digital era as Fiat corrupted system is falling to the dust, hence it is our responsibility as first pioneers to help spread new ideas of world 2.0 which would bring more equality for all people in order to push our developmet as society to the new highs. 

It seems interesting that a family nucleus operates with cryptocurrencies, you have its advantages, I think that a better analysis of the behavior of the currency that you intend to invest can be made, since each person has a different understanding