Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 61 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

Actually From my view a lot of people won't to invest their money in virtual assets, especially cryptocurrencies are a new thing. In this case you should the people your progress in this world, and make them understand how awesome it is.

Welcome my friend to this forum My friend, you have to explain them well about this wonderful forum They do not necessarily have to invest in a constant manner I think these things will convince them And tell them to start where you started 

Hallomy dear friends have a good day.

I want to ask you that you should show your earning on this site. I hope you will find many people who want to work with. But many scammers are working on this platform so they are afraid to trust anybody blindly.

Yes it is good and better to teach your friend and family about crypto currency because it helps us to learn and acquire knowledge and experience about crypto currency exchange for trading and investment my friend introduced me to crypto currency and I really appreciate it 

There are so many ways to make more profit out of a platform, among this is finding ways to make use of the system to it full capacity, which including family relative participating in the activities, You can buy BTC for family member just for more profit.

• +1 1

Most people, especially the elderly, are afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies because they are new to them, but in the future this will change.

I am teaching my friends and relatives on this forum and from it they will learn a lot of things in the coding world.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, first of all you have to learn from the platform how to trade and invest the currency and start with currencies that have a low price and stay away from the unpopular platforms and deal with the most popular platforms such as the Ubuntu platform

I am new member of Cryptotalk am learning here. And it's good to hear that you try to share the info in your family. I am new beginner here as well as in crypto. Many people  don't have an interest in crypto but if we can teach them well how it works then more people can join in cryto. I will be good instructor to teach family 

This is true, people are afraid of loss, in fact no one likes loss, but we have to experiment, either we succeed or we fail, this is life in which loss and in it profit, so you can start with a small amount, and learn if it works, you will gain a lot.

In my opinion, you should explain to them more about cryptocurrencies and their features that will accrue to them now and in the future Also, you have to be patient, as this type of currency is new to all of our minds, as it takes time

In starting I was also scared of crypto talk because there are many fake and scam websites. But I took a risk of starting and now I am enjoying it. I am very glad to see that you shared it with your family. Try to convince them. Make them to work her. Show them your earning may be it can convince them

If you want to teach your family about cryptocurrency you need to convince them you should make alot of money by investing in it and show them money as a proof

I'm a new member of cryptotalk, and I'm learning a lot from it. And I'm doing my best on this website. When I start making money on this website. I'll be an excellent instructor for my mates and coworkers.

Most people are afraid of dealing in the virtual currency and are not sure of its credibility, but for me I will work with it and advise those who accept advice because there are people who have really started investing their money and real profit

It depends on the first profit they will win my friend, and then they will love to work, if experience is the best way to a successful start, and fear will always walk with its owner to failure, with success for you and your family.

Yes, I am learning from here and earning money, both things are happening on this platform from here, because of working on this platform, your knowledge is also increased and that is why people from this platform  Working there

The best way you can be able to convince your family that cryptocurrency is very fine and nothing is wrong is to show them proofs of what you have been doing until the day you made your profits make them know that there is nothing wrong or nothing to be scared of.

I am begginer .I learn from this forum.really it every great site .I also scared.i also tell my family about cryptocurrency. I teach my family how we use the website.all are happy to join this.it is a great form of earning real money

Yeah I too have been finding it so hard to share my experience about cryptocurrency to my family, they just so not believe in digital currency, they are used to their traditional currency, I have try all I can, I think educating people about using and accepting cryptocurrency is not easy. 

Hey friends thats good thing. Telling your family about crypto currency how it works isn't a bad idea  you are actually giving them the opportunity to earn in crypto currency too, but you have to give them the full details telling them about the most value one and others. Thanks!

Well it's not easy to teaching the family and friends about the crypto currency.Firstly they cannot believe that I am working on this platform and make a earning.While now days many people think that online work is fraud and waste of times.That is why my friends are not believe me.As beginner trading is not easy first learn about the trading than start to invest money for the trading. 

I did it for my family as well, but it didn't work out.

They simply state that it is a massive ruse. Since reports in my country are circulating that bitcoin and other crypto currencies are a fraud, I believe that is the primary reason why they are concerned.

Currently, there are some people who are hesitant to invest, so remember to invest just what you can afford to lose because we do not understand the ups and downs of the business for coins. However, because of this cryptotalk, we can earn bitcoin by simply making posts that are useful to others, and we must educate our families about cryptocurrency so that we can earn extra money.

It is not easy to start working with cryptocurrencies and financial transactions unless you are well-acquainted with this subject. For me, any new business that I do not have sufficient knowledge about will cause me fear, and this is what happens with your family, so you must train them well so that they can work confidently and without fear.

Hey Dear You can easily explain this to your family by telling them about the benefits of cryptocurrency and the features of this forum. You can explain them by showing some of your profits. Cryptocurrency is growing in popularity. Anyone can make a profit by investing.Best Of Luck❤️