Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

i am new member of cryptotalk.it is not very easy it is very hard.. i have been research crypotalk currency for so many moths now.thank u friend share this knowledge..

My friends who had the same concerns when I brought the matter to them, I advised them to start working here in the forum, and when they started to really earn coins and have a balance, their enthusiasm for the topic became greater.

• +5 1

Yes, I am agree with you, there are many people who are scared about online trading.

I want to say you that if you want to convince them, then you should give them your profit proof. If you give them proof then they will certainly believe you.

yes you can tell to your family, 1st you have own trust on it. then you tell about the cryptocurrency and its trading. you convence to your family by the get the profit and earning good for the future. you want to see the detail and share with your family.

I think if I'm not mistaking, I was introduced to the cryptocurrency by a half brother whom I also see as friend few days back, and he thought me everything require then about that, so I also wouldn't hesitate to teach my family cryptocurrency when I become an expert in the field.

I spent a lot of time convincing other people about cryptocurrencies and most people are afraid to invest their money in cryptocurrencies because they see it as a scam.

From my own experience the major of people refuse to invest their money in virtual assets, especially cryptocurrencies, because they are a new technology. In this case you should the people your progress in this world, and make them understand how awesome it is.

• +2 1

My family is trying to do this too, but they are afraid to do money things online cri got some airdrops and some calls, now I have to follow some content of cryptos exchange and experts. Thanks. And I'm so glad to see him like this right now, no one can question his vote now. Now she can make her own living and.

This is important for your family's future. 
If you want your family to be a successful person in the future, they have to learn the crypto site because this site helps them increase their expertise and information and makes money for them

Of course we should teach about this forum to people and our families but the problem is that people have not enough educated and they consider it as a scam. But we should keep on struggle until success.  

Yeah, I hope to teach everyone I can and get as many of my acquaintances into this field as possible because it increases their internet skills and also to be independent and self-reliant.

I tried to learn my family too but they are soo afriad everyone heard alot of bad things about digital currencies , i think i may be able to change their minds when i educate more about this forum

It is awesome technique, to help one another. With this way you can make some interest on them. Yet, now and again it very well may be exceptionally difficult to show others, they should make own exploration about that..

You want to get your parents to invest in crypto currency, but they prefer paper money and are of an older age, so I doubt they would believe in it. You're worried about your parents, but I'm talking about the current generation. Everybody knows about crypto currency, but many of my friends don't trust it. I tried to get them to this site to raise money, but they refused.

I am also doing same but they are considering Crypto as a fraud I dont really know how to teach me because they are afraid of losing the money

I tried also it with my family but y

They just say it this is a big scam becouse news are just spreading in my country saying that the bitcoin ilor crypto currency are scam so i think that is the main reason why they are scared too about it.

Dude it is very difficult but nothing is impossible. I think first of all we should tell them about cryptocurrency and then we should tell them about the working pattern. After that we can tell them about payment system.

You can start by making your family to understand that in any trading engagements, there are normally risks involved, and to make profit, one does not need to fear anything but needs to do the right thing at the right time. To trade, one has to be well informed about the particular trade concerned and then know when to invest in the trade and when not to, in order to make profit. The same with cryptocurrency trading. Without proper investment, one stand the chance of loosing money greatly. 

You can persuade your family to enter the world of cryptocurrencies by talking about cryptocurrencies, about the profits you gain from working with them, and about the future that awaits electronic currency.

It depends on you. If they see positive results from your work, they will be encouraged to work with you.

• +2 1

Yeah, you can do this; blockchain is vital to our lives; we must imagine the future; what would you do when all is handled by bitcoin??? Sure, you're going to buy bitcoin on your own, so someone with experience in this area can share it.

I encourage everyone to work here. I am very happy to work here. I am learning wonderful and useful ideas about digital currencies and I also get money. This is useful for me because it helps improve living conditions and increase experience.

In fact, most elderly people find it very difficult to accept working on the Internet and deposit their money in it for fear of losing it and their lack of experience in the field of technology. Therefore, I advise you to explain in detail to them about the currency and the method of investment and do the work in front of them and earn some money also to encourage them and to reassure them as well

• +1 1

Hello friend, I will just tell you that when they see you progressing in your business and score positive points and profits, they will be encouraged automatically, be patient with them for some time until you can expand your business and they will follow your steps immediately.

• +2 1

Some people do not dare to take risks, success may require it at times, you have to try to convince them and talk about the importance of cryptocurrencies in the future.

I think this is a very common situation! And I, as well as you, parents and family are afraid to participate in cryptocurrency transactions. I believe that this is human psychology, and you just need to make a big take-off without any difficulty, try to earn a lot of money, and then they will see and also want to!

• +2 1