Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency - Page 53 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chococheesa

Teaching My Family Cryptocurrency

My friend I want to tell you that this is very important and beneficial to to teach the cryptocurrency to your family e because at this time the Crypto currency is the requirement of the time this is the era of Technology and everyone want to adopt the online money

• +3 1

You can tell them the story of warren buffet like personnel so that they could know there is future in Crypto world too and teach them the things to avoid after starting

•  

You can tell them the story of warren buffet like personnel so that they could know there is future in Crypto world too and teach them the things to avoid after starting

Dear friend, I am new to this forum and I was hesitant to work in the field of cryptocurrencies until one of my friends convinced me, and now I persuade my family to work with us, but she is hesitant until now because she only trusts the local currency

Welcome my friend, working in cryptocurrencies is very enjoyable and profitable, and family members when they see you how to earn money will be encouraged and enter the fun world of cryptography.

My family doesn't really care about such thing as cyrptocurrency, as of late. Even though I have been saying that if they want to learn, they I will gladly teach them everything I know. But, they said to me "It's your thing" and told me to keep doing it, and they will keep doing theirs too. When they want to learn, I will teach them though. But, not right now it seems. 

If had a cash out in your e-wallet let them know it then you start to say about this forum first because BG introducing this to them it will be a good start form them to earn free coins that is kinda enough. Besides, they will gain knowledge to from the different sections.

Yes, my friend of course it is great to teach encryption and cryptocurrency trading for our family and this increases the rate of learning and knowledge and increases income in the family as well. 

• +2 1

I can't tell my family about crypto and if they ask, I will tell and explain in detail about understanding how crypto works.And only a few friends who want to ask questions and finally join cryptocurrency until now and have enjoyed the results, it seems there are still many new people involved in crypto who are not based on good knowledge and understanding of crypto and there is no desire to ask experts or they have been for a long time in here. And in the end those who are new only get a loss due to carelessness and without good crypto knowledge. Best of luck

I can't tell my family about crypto and if they ask, I will tell and explain in detail about understanding how crypto works.And only a few friends who want to ask questions and finally join cryptocurrency until now and have enjoyed the results, it seems there are still many new people involved in crypto who are not based on good knowledge and understanding of crypto and there is no desire to ask experts or they have been for a long time in here. And in the end those who are new only get a loss due to carelessness and without good crypto knowledge. Best of luck

I have spend a lot of time teaching people about cryptocurrencies and how it can improve their lives but it is not easy, there is too much negative news on cryptocurrency.  You need ro get knowledge first about criptucurrency then yiu can invest so learn first then gain.

After making sure that the forum was honest, I immediately informed my family about it in order to participate in it and benefit from the information, as it is the best way to introduce cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Hai mate. For welcoming your family there is a way. Give an example for them to avoid the fear of in playing online. Better is you stand like as a example.  And provw them by show off yours. Keep it up mate. 

• +2 1

Dear Mate, You can teach your family with you earned experience and tell them about the blockchain privacy of cryptocurrencies. You are scared of investing in crypto coins but I think is more secure than investing and trading in crypto. The only thing you should do is to choice secure and safest wallet and trustful website on which you can invest. Tell them about the benefit of trading in crypto they gonna attracts and be careful from scammers. 

My family doesn't really care about such thing as cyrptocurrency, as of late. Even though I have been saying that if they want to learn, they I will gladly teach them everything I know. But, they said to me "It's your thing" and told me to keep doing it, and they will keep doing theirs too. When they want to learn, I will teach them though. But, not right now it seems. 

Simply you have to inform them of the mechanism of action directly and show them how to transfer to the wallet and withdraw money from it on the ground, and they have the freedom to choose after this clear evidence of credibility.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am not know about crypto currency but I am working on cryptotalk my friend has tell the Method if any one is know about cryptocurrncy please guide me and my family. 

A lot of people are afraid of fraud, especially internet sites and cryptocurrency, and I was one of them, but after working on this forum I started to convince my family and friends to work and hang on the forum

• +2 1

At first they get surprised cuz they have never heard about it before then I explained them more about it but still do not believe that I  will earn from something like that but I will show them.

I am working to encourage my family to enter this forum and work on it. I entered the forum with the encouragement of my brother. I also advise my family to work here.

Hello my friend ..
I suggest you work in front of them and explain some ideas in order to grab their attention.
Then you show them the gains you are making. I think this is enough for them to ask you to learn mining.:classic_biggrin:

It's natural things just keep continue your good work and show them your earning proof every new person who introduced  in cryptocurrencies they must have a lot of confusion in their mind I also teach my friends and family members about cryptocurrencies  cryptocurrency future is very bright and those people are very lucky who have some knowledge

• +1 1

I agreee with, every family think that they will no earn from online. But if they get knowledge about cryptocurrency then they can invest. So first give them knowledge about cryptocurrency and explain the main factor . So when they know the value of cryptocurrency then they make invest. But if you are making earnings from cryptocurrency then ,you can show how you are earning . So i think aftwr some they will like to invest.

It's best for you that you can learn and earn money by teaching family members and near as well as dear related persons who show interest in the digital currency. It's best for everyone to know and learn forum of cryptocurrency.

Well wishes for your trading. Yes you can urge them easily. You should show them exactly the working of investment,  trading, and most of the important thing is that show them the money ye withdrawn from the repective forum. I think that if they have a profit prof then they could easily be turn on. Else not only yours family, most of the people scares about this and beginners also. But they have power to face something different that's why you are now at trading and earning soo.