Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best? - Page 16 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muneeb

Yobit Or Bittrex Which one is best?

Yobit and Bittrex both are the best exchange sites in this world. I love Yobit the most to exchange cryptocurrencies instantly. 

1 hour ago, Ree1976 said:

Well for me yobit is better than bittrex ,as you already know bittrex exchange are getting closed in different country and would not be available in that country.Yobit show good details on exchange as comparison to bittrex.

yep that was my problem too. the only site that let me trade without fear of restriction was yobit exchange.

From my point of view i like yobit more than bittex. In yobit its easy to register, you don't need to verify kyc for withdrawing your asset. And one can trade very less amount of their aseet

Hello, for me, Bittrex experience is a very complete and safe exchange since you must have approved the KYC that gives a lot of security, the bad thing is its commissions that are a bit high and yobit because of the little that I have reviewed it is noticeable that it is something new  that is growing but it shows that it has a happy future late.

Yobit very easy no kyc reliable it is very easy for a new person Bittrex is also good but in many country is not working

I use yobit from when i first joined cryptoworld.Yobit trading seems very easy to me.Besides they give free coins that worth a good price.I have heard of bittrex.They want kyc to trade but yobit not.But after seeing the comments about bittrex i will surely use it.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:52 PM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

On some occasion I used Bittrex to do some necessary exchange, but I am more familiar with Yobit

Both exchanges are good but I prefer bittrex exchange because I'm used to it than yobit. I trade in yobit too but not that much.. 

I world choose Yobit
-no KYC

-a lot of currencies to trade

-smart and clean Design
i also like the chat box and the Community

Dude, I've never used Bittrex. I can give you my opinion about Yobit and it's a good site, it allows you to mine, exchange, trade. It is very complete.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:52 PM, Muneeb said:

Which exchange is the best exchange yobit or bittrex. I am using from 2 to 3 years ust a yobit and that exchange is good for me i don,t have any experience about Bittrex is that good like yobit?

It is the best zero advertising browser and you still pay to browse with it.

I think Bittrex is a little better now, but Yobit has been growing faster and faster lately and they are also working very hard to improve their services on the exchange.  So soon yobit should be better than Bittrex. 

You choose

A mi consideracion Yobit es mejor debido a que presenta una intefaz de usuario mas acorde a la mayoria de las personas que se registran, han sabido atraer mas usuarios con sus recompensas (Aidrops), trabaja con un gran numero de monedas y tokens, un buen estaff de administradores y es seguro.

Personally, I don't have a bittrex account, so I don't know anything about the bittrex exchange. I am working with Yobit Exchange and in my opinion Yobit Exchange is the best for investing as Yobit has a simple design and many options like Yobit Codes or InvestBox using Yobit.

I honestly have never used bittrex, but I don't think I would switch to yobit, I feel very satisfied with their exchange. It already has everything I need and it works quite well for me. it's fast, simple, secure, and easy to use. i don't need anything else

So why change something if everything suits you.  If all the coins you need are present on the exchange.  The output works fine, kyc is not required like.  No need to change anything)

The best yobit on it
yobit is easy to use
yobit is easy to trade on
It has many ways to profit from airdrops to contests. So far, there is a way to invest in currencies in the investment fund
A new way to profit is mining
yobit is a good and profitable option for those who know how to handle it