Which price you expect after BTC halving - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Which price you expect after BTC halving

On 4/6/2020 at 11:50 PM, NevermindNe said:

I think that now in the crypto community, the influence of halving is too much overestimated, I am waiting for the price of bitcoin in 10,000 dollars after halving.

That's not an extreme prediction and influence. But that is what should have happened. That is why halving is implemented. This was planned. It will rose soon.

15 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

That's not an extreme prediction and influence. But that is what should have happened. That is why halving is implemented. This was planned. It will rose soon.

Bitcoin halving will have a good impact on the price, but we can't actually say the exact price of the bitcoin price, but we should expect it above that 10000$

I think that the maximum price of bitcoin after halving will be around 25000-30000 dollars, it will become so not immediately but in a few months. 

56 minutes ago, Peter Urban said:

I think, that after halving we will have price level about 14-15k USD and few days later will start real bull run to the moon, but I dont think, that it will fall again or price will be under 5k USD.

For this year, I believe so, it can be with such price, but to increase beyond $15000 is likely uncertain this year. 

Nobody knows the future, I do not know the future, but I just know that the halving 2020 to 2021 future will be great. 

10 hours ago, Masum10 said:

I think those prices will go up to 10k USD fast - some will be 14k better and then it will be much slower than some higher prices, but I'm not sure about the level the crypto market will have to be ready for the Bitcoin price Amazing events have always had a profound impact on each past seminal event....

I believe this so well too. I don't know future but I know the price will increase. I am even expecting $ 15,000. 

Sincerely  we are on situation completely different that the situation of 2016 where occurred the last halving, today we have other factors out of cryptocurrency market, who is the corona virus as an obstacle. So is very difficult to expect the price after Bitcoin halving.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/11/2020 at 10:02 PM, Saboor said:

Bitcoin halving will have a good impact on the price, but we can't actually say the exact price of the bitcoin price, but we should expect it above that 10000$

Anyone will not be able to predict the right price but bitcoin halving will raise the price of bitcoin. 10K is too small. The minimum floor price should be 20K. This must happen sooner or later.

7 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Anyone will not be able to predict the right price but bitcoin halving will raise the price of bitcoin. 10K is too small. The minimum floor price should be 20K. This must happen sooner or later.

Yea, 10k is small and won't be favorable at all to us,if the bitcoin will surely have that authacity to rise the market, then it should be possible to even pass 20k

On 4/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, Saboor said:

Yea, 10k is small and won't be favorable at all to us,if the bitcoin will surely have that authacity to rise the market, then it should be possible to even pass 20k

The Bitcoin halving will do that. It always happens, The world needs bitcoin and people are smart holding it. 20K is small for 6.25 incoming bitcoin rewards. Let's go.

1 hour ago, Nakamoto said:

The Bitcoin halving will do that. It always happens, The world needs bitcoin and people are smart holding it. 20K is small for 6.25 incoming bitcoin rewards. Let's go.

That a good prediction, so what figure are you talking about after halving, if 20k is small then it should be around 30k

I think that the price of bitcoin after halving will be about 14000-16000 dollars, and after it grows the whales will start to raise price it to make money on this since they bought bitcoin at a price of 5000 dollars.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:23 AM, Saboor said:

That a good prediction, so what figure are you talking about after halving, if 20k is small then it should be around 30k

The price is not a prediction but that is what should happen if we reflect on the price spike in the past halving. If you are a true bitcoiner you should start buying and holding now. 30K? We can expect it.

On 4/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, SuperCrypto said:

At the time of the first halving event, the price of bitcoin was $ 12.31, and at the time of the second halving, the price of bitcoin was $ 650.63. What “halving” means in relation to bitcoin. First of all, it is a way to control the amount of new bitcoin hitting the markets every day.

I believe halving itself doesn't increase prices, the excitement and fuss that it creates will encourage lots of people to invest in Bitcoin which start bull runs. The previous halvenings are affecting the next one because they caused a pleasant memory of big profit in the minds of investors. However, in 2016, the economic status of the world was much better than today. If bitcoin rose significantly 4 years ago, this is not an evidence that it will do the same in 2020 or 2021. Halving is unpredictable because it is not a normal trend. Charts and graphs can't show it. Only time will tell how it affects the value of BTC.

• Useful or interesting 1

40 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I believe halving itself doesn't increase prices, the excitement and fuss that it creates will encourage lots of people to invest in Bitcoin which start bull runs. The previous halvenings are affecting the next one because they caused a pleasant memory of big profit in the minds of investors. However, in 2016, the economic status of the world was much better than today. If bitcoin rose significantly 4 years ago, this is not an evidence that it will do the same in 2020 or 2021. Halving is unpredictable because it is not a normal trend. Charts and graphs can't show it. Only time will tell how it affects the value of BTC.

But I remain optimistic that BTC has the ability to reach all-time highs, which exceeds $ 20,000 by the end of this year, and that Bitcoin's halving will result in a very clear bull market for prices.

10 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

The price is not a prediction but that is what should happen if we reflect on the price spike in the past halving. If you are a true bitcoiner you should start buying and holding now. 30K? We can expect it.

Everyone is already alert about it and I think many have bought bitcoin and they are just waiting for bitcoin to spike so that they can start selling their bitcoin

Bitcoin halving is approaching, for 8 days will be Bitcoin halving.

I read a lot speculation in this topic and currently price is over 9,000$ which is really good.

There are still time till Bitcoin halving but currently price is very optimistic.

However we will see what will happen for 8 days and of course what will happen after that too.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 5/2/2020 at 3:06 PM, Summi said:

It might be difficult to predict that actually, I don't have full trust in the price reach 30k but half of it.

Everyone has their respective beliefs. Hopefully, bitcoin will reach the price it was supposed to reach. 15K is the start line we will reach higher.

On 5/2/2020 at 5:23 PM, Saboor said:

Everyone is already alert about it and I think many have bought bitcoin and they are just waiting for bitcoin to spike so that they can start selling their bitcoin

Lol. At what price will you sell? Tricky right lol. But keep holding now. The moon is near lol. I hope.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:24 PM, Summi said:

Okay let's keep expecting for the best because of what we are all expecting. Bitcoin will reach new height hopefully this year.

And it seems like it will happen soon. As you can see the price trend is starting to go up. Just a few more days to halving, and if people don't have a fraction of bitcoin yet, this is the time to catch some sats.

I think that the price of bitcoin will reach to 15,000 after the bitcoin halving period ! so it's a great chance for us to buy bitcoin now to sell it when it reach to 15,000 dollar 

5 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

I think that the price of bitcoin will reach to 15,000 after the bitcoin halving period ! so it's a great chance for us to buy bitcoin now to sell it when it reach to 15,000 dollar 

Bitcoin price is already up, before one month price was around 7,000$ and now is close to 10,000$.

And yes maybe price can hit 15k but what will be after that, some big drop maybe.

Question is what will be with altcoins too, will they follow Bitcoin and when that will be.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

If the price goes up to 12,000 so it will reach 20,000 in my opinion! This is really an important chance for bitcoin to make its price really higher! There are some incredible predictions about bitcoin after tha halving event.. So let's wait and see..

20 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Bitcoin price is already up, before one month price was around 7,000$ and now is close to 10,000$.

And yes maybe price can hit 15k but what will be after that, some big drop maybe.

Question is what will be with altcoins too, will they follow Bitcoin and when that will be.

We are all hoping for the price too hit 14-15k$ so that we can all our hold tokens to receive huge profit before the end of the bull run we should have make something profitable and this will happen within few days coming

19 hours ago, Magnom said:

If the price goes up to 12,000 so it will reach 20,000 in my opinion!

This can be true but the price of bitcoin is not what we can predict but due to halving, the price can rise, but do not expect more than $12000 this year, bitcoin could get to $15000 or higher but this may only be possible the year after halving.