How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vivek1997

How to withdraw from yobit to your bank; My way

Thank you for the information, but you sure you won't loose more fees with this all conversions you are doing, have you calculated it? Because I have some willing for this tough operations, won't you loose more money and time? I think it's better just to collect huge amount of currency and then withdraw it all to your bitcoin wallet and not care about some fees at all? Just wondering

Withdrawal to payeer, including transferring bitcoin to one ruble, dollar or euro from it to Visa, my master or my bank account in my country

El 2/11/2020 a las 5:28 AM, Vivek1997 dijo:

La retirada de bitcoin es un proceso poco complejo, sigo el siguiente procedimiento:

1) Operar sus bitcoins a otras criptomonedas como litecoin o ethereum, porque tienen pequeños cargos de transferencia,

2) Retirar litecoin, convertido de bitcoins, en billetera wazirx,

3) litecoin a USD sin ningún cargo,

4) Venta de USD a rupias (min 14.5 USD)(necesita completar kyc para este proceso).

Eso es, disfruta de tu dinero.

Gracias por estas recomendaciones, de esta manera se reduce la pérdida porque a veces las ganancias van sólo a los intercambios en sí.

First, you need to understand the currency in which you store money on yobit. If it's dollars, there's no problem. If this is a well-known coin, you can withdraw it via an exchange. Otherwise, you can exchange a coin for a more well-known one and exchange it in an exchange office

The best option to bring out through the Guarantor. In this case, the Guarantor acts as an intermediary between you and the person who wants to start money for the exchange.

But you can easily tranfer your money to your visa card in Yobit. You just need your bitcoin to be converted into fiat (usd). Then you can withdraw it in a wallet page in the exchange to your banking card. That is more easy way i think.

3 hours ago, Faraor said:

But you can easily tranfer your money to your visa card in Yobit. You just need your bitcoin to be converted into fiat (usd). Then you can withdraw it in a wallet page in the exchange to your banking card. That is more easy way i think.

True you can do this but fees will be on the high side. Good thing is they have many cheaper options and quicker also. I prefer to use Crypto so can convert to your chosen coin then withdraw to maybe CB, then send to your bank or use a CB credit card if available.

The best process of withdrawal depends on the services available to your country, in some cases direct FIAT to FIAT could be best option. In my case it makes sense to go via CB to my bank.

Hello ,I withdraw currency ,ie to the crypt wallet ,in the wallet itself I change it to rubles ,why do I withdraw to wallets? Yes ,because the minimum Commission, I recommend everyone to withdraw to crypto wallets

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Hi friend. Excellent information helps us save some commissions on shipments and that is already very good. but I don't know anything about that wallet that you mention, it would be good if you talked about it and how to use it and that, you would help us a lot, thank you very much for the information, greetings.

My country is Mexico and the first thing I do is convert what I am going to withdraw into Litecoin since it makes me more comfortable, then I send it to my Bitso wallet which is the one that allows me to sell them for Mexican pesos, already in it I can send those pesos to my card and ready to withdraw them when I want

Thanks this will be helpful to everyone if we plan to move in India. But this is about your experience and probably before India was a banned country from what I have learned in this forum. It is a good way that wazirx helped many people in India with their bank connections and some found cryptocurrencies the right time.

I convert all the coins to Litecoin in yobit, then I send those Litecoin to payeer and it converts them to USD and then those usd I send them to my personal wallet

You can withdraw money from yobit to your bank. First of all go to yobit.net and then open usdt market. Sell your cryptocurrencies on this market. Then you will have only USDT. You can withdraw them to paypal or perfect money address.

Good information of how to convert our currencies to FIAT money, personally in my country, I do the first steps, convert the BTC to a currency that has a small value in the commissions as LTC or DOGE, and then send it to a Binance address, in that exchange we have the Venezuelans the facility to change to our local currency

It is a great information coming from you especially for newbies What I do is convert BTCs into Litecoins , fees are way  low and then withdraw to my personal external wallet  ,so many ways in Yobit  just choose what represent less transaccions fees to you and enjoy your money .

You will love Tokyo. People in Tokyo are very friendly. They are very hospitable and they love meeting new people. 

• -5 1

it's surprisingly easy when it comes to Yobit, even the inexperienced can easily find their way through the website. All you have to do is select the currency you want to trade with.
Also, it has a live chat section available for users to use. This comes in handy if you want to know about the latest coin gossip or just find out which coin is hot that day.
The fees will depend on the wallet you use to transact with them.

On 10/6/2020 at 8:02 PM, Faraor said:

True you can do this but fees will be on the high side. Good thing is they have many cheaper options and quicker also. I prefer to use Crypto so can convert to your chosen coin then withdraw to maybe CB, then send to your bank or use a CB credit card if available.   for later: I havent tried Crypto ATM's yet but maybe thats another subject altogether.

On 2/11/2020 at 11:28 AM, Vivek1997 said:

Withdrawal of bitcoin is little complex process, i follows following procedure:

1) Trade your bitcoins to other cryptocurrency like litecoin or ethereum, because they have small transfer charges,

2) Withdrawing litecoin, converted from bitcoins, into wazirx wallet,

3) litecoin to USD without any fee,

4) Selling USD to rupees (min 14.5 USD)(you need to complete kyc for this process).

That's it, enjoy your money.

İt's really a great tactic . Thank you for  the information  you provided. This information  will be very  useful  for all investors. This was one  of the topics I was  wondering  about. Thanks to  your information , they trade  crypto without  paying  high commissions. 

Thank you for instruction. Lots of people don't know how to withdraw money from YoBit without big fee. I'll try your way. Btw, I really like Litecoin

First of all one needs to register to YoBit exchange and then link the cryptotalk,after that exchange your Bitcoin to an altcoin like TRX and withdraw it to wallet and then to bank.this method is cheaper on charges.