Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

Why yobit needs different gmail for signing up?

My friend if you want to register on yobit exchange definitely you need the same email adress by which you created your cryptotalk account, also to link cryptotalk account yobit exchange you have to use the same email adress in both campaigns.

• Useful or interesting 1

My partner and I employed the identical email together with my yobit consideration and also crypto discuss community forum consideration, My partner and I do not know should they up to date that yet in terms of I am aware, it is fine to utilize the identical email. I do believe you're not allowed to utilize the email due to the fact you might have previously employed that. Should they modify their particular method next which will be excellent because may help you to guard the balances.

Dear you can register easily and it is very simple by registering on the platform using the mail you want and when you finish recording you move to the forum settings and change the old mail and put the mail that you used on the platform and thus can end your problem

I don’t know exactly what you mean. I signed up for the same account gmail to yobit And creptotalk No hindrance in that. If you face difficulty, you can change the e-mail in the forum. Thank you for listening, my friend

On Yobit we have to use the same email on which we have created the account of cryptotalk. We must create both accounts using the same email.

• +1 1

welcome
To be honest, I don’t know, unfortunately
I hope you will find the answer in the comments of our cooperating members
I will follow the answers to increase my information from the experience of the members

Hello dear, I don't think there is a problem. You can register with your e-mail. After completing the registration and confirming your e-mail, you can change your e-mail from the platform’s settings so you don’t need to worry.

No dear I have no problem to create the Yobit account.I have same gmail on crypto and Yobit login i have not any problems to share the same gamil.Its just confirmation of email through sent verification message.

In fact, I am a beginner and I do not have experience. I will follow the comments to benefit from them and increase my information. Thanks for this topic

Hello friend actually we have to make a yobit account with same email address which we are using for the crypto talk but i think in your email address there might be a sign dot. but you have to enter in yobit without dot than you will see you can make your account with the same email.

I think it does not have a period on your email and as far as I know new members cannot link their account on yobit and it needs that your email in yobit and cryptotalk are the same.

I do not think that it is a real problem. Possible error in your e-mail, but the matter is simple, you have to create an account on the platform with the same e-mail, create an account in the forum, then enter the platform and put your e-mail to link the forum to the platform, you need one e-mail. This is my experience. I have served you.

I do not think that it is a real problem. Possible error in your e-mail, but the matter is simple, you have to create an account on the platform with the same e-mail, create an account in the forum, then enter the platform and put your e-mail to link the forum to the platform, you need one e-mail. This is my experience. I have served you.

No , mate i used single gmail. Im using the same gmail which i use in cryptotalk and in yobit. In both the plateform i use the same gmail account. And it didn't show any error to me it accepted my account in first try. Amd i have created my yobit account just couple of hour ago.

• +2 1

We use the same email, not different emails on Yobit. Should create both accounts. I also created a cryptotalk and yobit account from an email.

No, my friend, you can log in to the platform using the e-mail with which you entered this forum. I don’t think there is a problem with that. I’m logged in with the same e-mail.

• +3 1

I am using the same email address for both Yobit and crytotalk account and I haven't faced any problem for signing up on both sites. It is may be a temporary problem so I suggest you to try again later. Good luck.

I think this is new rules yobit account so we follow the rules we must register on the platform using new mail and when the process is completed, go to the forum settings and change the old mail and put the mail that you used to create your account in the platform

good greeting . This e-mail may be a kind of protection and security for the platform so that it is not known except to the account holder. But I heard that after creating the account, it can be changed from the settings.

What you're saying is strange, because I used the same email address to register on the website as I did in the forum... It's possible that the issue stems from your e-use mail's of icons and points. You could be able to solve the problem by removing the points and symbols and leaving only the plain letters and numbers... If this solution does not succeed, I honestly have no idea why.

When i have join with the crypto talk then i do not know that what is the procedure and one of my friend guide me about it and  when i register on the yobit it do not accept my gmail then i create another gmail and i also wanted to know about it.

• +2 1

It's fascinating. I had no problems using the same email on both yobit and cryptotalk, so it could be a one-off. It is safer to use a separate email address for each trading platform and to use separate passwords for each platform.

Yobit needs different gmail.  Because if you use gmail other than the new gmail, you can't singup  Moreover, a device works on a gmail.  yobit is the best forum.  We can withdraw very easily with yobit.

In order to participate in the pay per post campaign we must use the same email address in both Yobit and Cryptotalk and associate both accounts with the same email address, well that's what I understand and that's what I did and what I have understood so far. 

Dear, it is not a real problem. All you have to do is choose the appropriate account. E-mail. Create two accounts on each of the platform and the forum and link them together. There is no reason to put an e-mail other than an e-mail for both the platform and the forum. The matter is simple. Choose one e-mail for each of the forum and the platform because certainly you will not be allowed to connect during  Generally account work on the platform Thank you very much.

• +1 1