Telegram App and crypto - Page 14 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

Hey mate,telegram app is very known for all its high social media plattforum at this moments,telegram is very good social site,they gain their knowldge on their telegram,because in this way go to the smarters,thank you.

On 2/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, aymandr said:

The goal of the Telegram Company is to create an easy-to-use encryption currency by its users, and at the same time create a very great competition currency for Telegram users

uggest you not to invest any amount with this app. It is very good app but full of scammers.  You can try to earn coin and used to connect with your friend with it.

yes, telegram app is popular for crypto. here have lots of many groups. by this groups we know about crypto, crypto currencys also its market and trading. this is useful for crypto. at a time many scamers here. so be careful to do any thing here.

My dear telegram app is very known for all.its the high social media plate form at this plate form.No two differ that telegram is an application that feild of crypto to spread greatly because it facilitates communication between society.Get ride of these hurdle make sure account is secure and have 2FA code.

Telegram account and  mobile application is very famous now a days and it's harmful effects from some perspective, but on the other hand crypto talk forum is very important and most popular for sharing news and information and earn bitcoin

Actually,Telegram is a good social app that really contains many vital information for everyone. We can follow up on some reliable channels that inform us of currency updates on a daily basis. You should remind in your mind that telegram is full of scammers.

• +4 1

There are big differences between telegram app and crypto app telegram is used for socialization contact but on the other hand crypto is much beneficial for us in earning and good acknowledgement.

Hi friends, I am new here and don't know very well about the relationship between cryptocurrency and telegram bot. Since I have installed Telegram application just for connecting with friends, I was heard about it that it is an social application for chatting. 

Telegram application is good but telegram is bad when we talk about scammers. There are many scammers and i do not know why they keep increasing everyday. Personally i fear to use telegram because of spammers. 

Actually Evert great platform of crypto are connected with telegram.Telegram is a fast way to get along with crypto.Buy it has its disadvantages too.Telegram has so many scammers that some newbies sometime fell in their trap and leave crypto as they became cheated.So we nned be careful about that.Otherwise telegram is a great source to earn crypto.

Yes dear you are right people can get information about crypto from telegram.  But on telegram there are many scammers. So everyone have to be careful about these scammers. Don't trust anyone and don't share your any information about your account to anyone. And just use this for getting information don't share any personal information.

Thanks .

Have a nice day ☺️.

Telegram application plays an important role in crypto world. It just have changed the model of Cryptocurrencies which is supported to connect directly with the coins. Through telegram bot, you can directly connected with the YoBit account and take your decisions without opening YoBit site.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thankyou so much for asking this question. If i give point of me telegram is very usefull app because this app is same to same whatsapp but in this app our data save any wrong wepsite my point of view whats app and telegram both app is very usefull for us.

On 28‏/2‏/2020 at 02:17, Jesoy said:

أنا لا أستخدم التلغرام الآن بسبب العديد من الروابط المشبوهة التي تم إرسالها وبعض الروبوتات كانت مشبوهة أيضًا. لا أعرف ما الذي حدث للتليجرام عند ظهور العملات المشفرة ، فقد أصبح الأمر محفوفًا بالمخاطر.

On 2/10/2020 at 7:22 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

Dude soo many people say that Telegram is best for information and channel but many consider is at as a scam because  there are a lot of scammers which are  hidden beside it.

My experience about Telegram app and cryptocurrency is  a good because I use it in my mobile phone. First of all Telegram is best app for communication worldwide and related to cryptocurrency is that I see these days bot for airdrop and Telegram channel, Telegram group for chat. In Telegram bot admin share some instructions about their project or coins airdrop and user fellow these instructions. Many new cryptocurrency is introduced in makeet day by day they use Telegram bot, channel, group to publish their news, distribution free coins. Telegram released on 6 September 2013 now 500 million plus download users app. 

Dear I never use these types of app in my life so I have no experience about it .If you are working in telegram app than its neçessroy to be a master because there are hundreds of scammaer and your single mistake make you a victim of the scammer so be careful.

Very informative topic dear! Honestly I don't have any idea about this application but through your platform and comments section I gain too much information about Telegram application.

Telegram is very known app but at the same time it is very suspicious too. It is very good social site to connect to your friends .it is also the best app for crypto lovers as well.

Telegram app is basically used for chatting.  This creates social bonding.  And crypto forum is used to earn 6  But even here you have to work online.  That is to use the Internet.

My dear friend there are a lot of scammers and boats on telegram I think don't go on Telegram app because there are full of frauds man they take away your money don't join groups there join Groups for your information only don't talk to another stranger person.

• +1 1

Hello dear , Both things have a good and bad side where telegram is not different but I think there bad things is much more than good I mean there huge scammer you just need to mistake one thing you will be scammed but overall telegram is quite good.

Edited by Yushaa

I do not advise you to if you are a beginner to trust with any site not only Telegram, because there are a lot of cheats there, later when you become an expert, you can work through any site not only Telegram.

Telegram is good and bad in the same time, because don't forget that he is full of scammers too, I mean if you made one mistake you can be victim, but in my opinion I think this app is good to follow some channels to earn from them not to give them.

On 5/2/2021 at 11:33 PM, Drmuad said:

I do not advise you to if you are a beginner to trust with any site not only Telegram, because there are a lot of cheats there, later when you become an expert, you can work through any site not only Telegram.

Hey stop spreading the false messages on this forum. So many Telegram based groups, channels and the bots are fake but Telegram itself is not a fake application. Scammers are using the Telegram app to cheat users but Telegram itself is a genuine application of this world. 

Be careful while sharing any information on this forum please.