Telegram App and crypto - Page 13 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

The telegram Application and cryptosphere are like two inseparable entities,the mutual understanding between these two different platforms are second to known.

Telegram app is very useful for earning and knowing about Cryptos, it is quite useful for crypto gossip and user support. If you want to earn and know to join the telegram website. That will be very useful for you. 

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Though Telegram's encryption methods and transparency have been the subject of criticism, the messaging app does enjoy .

Telegram As a cryptocurrency and the official group of boats, Telegram has many advantages. Telegram offers a simple help of any currency and all the group updates are available from the accounts in Telegram Group and their services are great.

Telegram has two faces one is good and other is bad

Good face is like you can get in touch with good persons or platforms you will get a good reward in terms of cash or digital currency but on other hand if you get in touch with bad persons or scammers you will just waste your time energy and also they can use your personal information also. I'm not asking like that you shouldn't use telegram you can use it but before using it you should check all pros and cons of it. I'm using it but im working just with one organization and that is providing me a good way to make money. 

My dear friend Telegram app is a very good and useful app but we can not Invest our money there because there are many chance to lose your money by scammers so crypotalk is the best and safe 

• +1 1

Telegram app is very useful and safe for everyone. This needed only phone number for making account.  This is very simple to use and trusted by everyone.

• +1 1

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. As everyone knows, work everything we do has booth good and bad results.telegram and Crypto are in place. If we make a profit from them today, We may lose tomorrow. 

There are many benefits to using telegrams for the crypto world.  We get crypto bots in telegrams which gives us the advantage of currency price, rank, airdrop, bounty.  There are many types of work that can be done with the Telegram bot which is very necessary for the crypto world

I really like Telegram it's such a good app where you can get alot of useful information for anything you want including Crypto and i think it definitely helped Crypto to spred out but on the other hand it's full of scammers so i don't recommend earning from it. 

На мой взгляд, Telegram хорош и плох одновременно, потому что не забывайте, что он также полон мошенников, я имею в виду, что если вы сделали одно не-чайное движение, вы можете стать жертвой, но, на мой взгляд, я думаю, что это приложение хорошо следовать некоторым каналам, чтобы заработать на них деньги.

My dear friends afcoursly telegram app is one of the best and more popular app in all over the world and crypto is also famus but i cant ever used these apps so i have no idea about this ok good by thank you so much takecare.

Yes you right and I'm agreed with you up to some extent because in near past telegram was a good app promoting crypto in a good way but nowadays only scams are roaming on telegram that's why quit it. 

Telegram is one of the best applications that help in learning more about cryptocurrencies, through the presence of many educational channels, recommendation channels for trading, and bots that help a lot in knowing the prices of cryptocurrencies and carrying out various transactions.

Telegram is a great application for earning some cryptos. Most of the time telegram offers to earn cryptos by joining on bot or any airdrops. But it has some negative sides too. Here are a lot of scammers Who choose telegram to make a contact with the targeted people. They offers some attractive things via telegram to attract the victims 

Dear Members, Frankly, I am using Telegram to exchange my currencies as it contains the brokers who constantly offer their offers and you can exchange with them if you want to, to be honest there are a lot of scammers on Telegram so you must be careful and deal with reliable brokers but in general the application of a wonderful Telegram

• +3 1

On 3/19/2021 at 10:32 AM, toqa alraei said:

there is a smooth path between telegram and crypto , I will talk about my experience with it . I started to work on crypto two days ago , I learned everything from telegram channels because telegram is so easy to use and so useful for crypto workers . this was my opinion .

Be cautioned, there are also so many fake channels, scammers, and bots on the Telegram. You might adjust some privacy setting otherwise, scammers may add you in their random malicious groups. Always be careful to the DM come from the strange person. Maybe, scammers would also love to send you the malicious links, if you click on them, you will expose yourself to a huge risk. 

• +2 1

You have to be aware because Telegram is full of scammers, I prefer to take advice from trusted places like here, in Telegram they only need your money by spreading their lies, so you should be aware of those scammers and scamming channels.

Hello guys, telegram is very good social application and is very beneficial contract with fellow and other person. It will be better is maintained distance from telegram just to earn.telegram is a good and secure application.

I explain the currency and publish it on the communication sites is very useful because it makes it popular and spread faster and benefits the largest possible number of people, such as WhatsApp, Facebook and Telegram.

The Telegram application is one of the most important applications, but you must beware of the scammers, I use it a lot but be wary of scammers.

• +3 1

Telegram is really good app, it gives us a lot of information. It also tells us about the new and upcoming cryptocurrency. There are many groups of cryptocurrencies on Telegram and those who help us easily. 

It's really good app but it is also have disadvantages too like many scammers or this stuff so you  have to be careful about that but still a good app and easy one for people to use.

I agree with you that it is a good application for encryption, but you should be wary of fraudsters. I have heard a lot about scams and frauds that happen through Telegram, especially with the spread of encryption so much that it has become a swamp for fraudsters.

On 2/10/2020 at 8:22 PM, Sourovdeb890 said:

Already popular as the official group of Telegram cryptocurrency and Bot, any coin in Telegram has a support group where we get very easy help, and we get all kinds of updates from Telegram, and Telegram accounts and their services are great.

The Telegram app is very helpful for cryptocurrencies. Because all cryptocurrencies have telegram support groups.  From there we get information about crypto very easily. Moreover, all those involved in crypto use telegrams.