Telegram App and crypto - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

Telegram App and crypto

Telegram is good for getting movies and stuffs, dont make transaction using telegram as there may be many frauds, suspicious links and stuffs but if u find the right one then you are all set for it, go for mining if you have a good graphic card, you can earn some easily without any work

The two things have a decent and awful side where message isn't extraordinary however I think there awful things is substantially more than great I mean there gigantic con artist you simply need to botch one thing you will be defrauded yet by and large wire is very acceptable.

I don't  really use telegram now due to many suspicious links that were sent and some bots were suspicious too. Last day telegram announced they not integrated with crypto wallet. 

I have been handling cryptocurrency for a long time but I started using Telegram only yesterday, so I will not say much about it. But on both we can do our work well both are safe.There is also a risk of scamming in both apps. but both apps give their best to provide security .

Telegram's been a haven for cryptocurrency and lots of people in the world of cryptocurrency are using Telegram. But there's a shitty thing about Telegram. There are a lot of scammers in Telegram that are using cryptocurrency as a front so that they could scam people.

Both apps are best but through telegram our earning slow but in crypto talk is high 

It depends on person condition maine level  some body like telegram some crypto talk 

So I like crypto talk

I don't use telegram so i have no experience. I use cryptotalk .crptotalk is the best plateform. You can earn and learn easily.i really enjoy it 

• +1 1

Dear the two things have a decent and terrible side where message isn't extraordinary yet I think there awful things is significantly more than great.i have gotten hesitant to utilize this application shockingly.i respect everyone soo be careful.

Telegram is so important for the popularity of the crypto. Mostly people of Crypto lovers are using the Telegram because it's a good for the Crypto business. But as it good due or these features it's also have the bad thing those people are using the Telegram they are mostly scammers. So don't believe them and Don't invest your money with these scammers.

1 hour ago, Samia Fatima said:

I don't use telegram so i have no experience. I use cryptotalk .crptotalk is the best plateform. You can earn and learn easily.i really enjoy it 

Cryptotalk is a forum, bit telegram is not a forum, telegram is a social network just like WhatsApp. It is very good but using it to join social groups can lead to a scammer to message you, which you need to ignore. Some people do not join telegram because of these scam but they are avoidable. 

After trying for more than a year, I learned that Telegram is like other applications, it is full of fraudsters who try to steal your money by force

This is a very good application, but unfortunately it has become full of scammers, particularly telegrams and mining bots. Unfortunately, I have become afraid of using this program.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Telegram is good and bad in the same time, because don't forget that he is full of scammers too, I mean if you made one mistake you can be victim, but in my opinion I think this app is good to follow some channels to earn from them not to give them, because in this way you can be the smarter. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend Tripitak, through whom you can earn income through comments, you can't learn much, but I can't say that you can earn income through telegram because I don't use telegram, because of which I have no knowledge. Thank you my dear friend.

• +1 1

When everyone heard about the change policy of watts app they started using telegram but as we know that telegram is most related to the crypto so I think that there are also many scammers on the telegram that says that please invest in our website and then we will give you double of your investment so I think we should avoid then while using the telegram.

• +3 1

Dear telegram app is also good app.

This app is like a whatsup.

You can chat with others. I also make account here and use it its wonderful app. I also search different groups there and they prefer money investment.

• +4 1

Telegram is used for talking with friends we can do chats with friends etc .

And on crypto talk we can earn and learn at the same time on the same platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1

This application is okay if you want to be informed of the latest news regarding crypto, but it has some negatives that do not encourage some people to deal with it, for example fraudsters, which are very negative with all regret.

You may have heard that since 2017 the team at telegram has been developing a new blockchain platform called the TON Blockchain and native cryptocurrency called grams. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Telegram app i think so maximum peoples who are using crypto currency they are telegram app a few one are not using this app but maximum are using this but there is a lot of chances of scamming over there on that app so we should be care full of this thing

Allah's plans are better than us !

In these days telegram is very usable. Many people use telegram because in telegram we know about nearly people and crpto talk is very beneficial in these days. 

Both are the best sites.  Both have millions and billions of users.  Difference is that Telegram is used for online chat as well but in Crypto we can't.  Every site has spammer in it.  So every one should be careful using both Crypto and telegram. Both are best for earning as well. 

So positive to use before going to criticize.  Thank you! 

Telegram is good and bad in the same time, because don't forget that he is full of scammers too, I mean if you made one mistake you can be victim, but in my opinion I think this app is good to follow some channels to earn from them not to give them, because in this way you can be the smarter. so recomend you that use it and enjoy from this app.

•  

Telegram has its good sides as well as its downsides. No matter how nice groups there are, there are many bots that are scam. Telegram is a scam tool for people. Thanks to Telegram, they defraud people very easily. I wish they were using Telegram with good intentions.