Microsoft Bitcoin Miner - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Art

Microsoft Bitcoin Miner

Download the Bitcoin Miner from the Microsoft App store on your desktop or phones and earn FREE BTC. It is a "Mining Pool (BETA) for Bitcoin Miner Users. Features: - Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs, and Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis."

Edited by Art
Remove ambiguity

Bet it will take a couple of months to mine 5000 sats on a powerful PC or even server. Did you check the miner yourself? Can it use GPUs?

It is an application that you can download in Microsoft Store. The publisher is GroupFabric Inc. I used it a long time ago. 

With these sort of miners on average laptops / PCs, you run the risk of overheating your board and chips and possibly a breakdown of your computer. The risk/reward ratio is not favourable.

11 hours ago, Muneeb said:

wow its a great news for everyone and now we can mine the BTC but bro in how much time we can make 500 sat on a daily basis because to run a P.C we must need power and a good system. Is it affordable or not.

The Microsoft Bitcoin Miner on your desktop does not burn your electricity. It's a normal desktop usage and all you have to do is to start it and continue doing what you normally do on your desktop.

11 hours ago, Adel said:

My friend .. The era of mining through personal computers has ended, and mining by mobile phone is considered unprofitable work and will lead to the loss of the device and destroy it completely as soon as possible.
It was easy to mine the Monroe coin a few months ago by PC
But it has also become difficult

Microsoft Bitcoin Miner on your desktop or phones does not affect your device. This operation is just like turning on your desktop and reading your mails. There is no harm on your devices. Plus, it is provided by a reputable organization, Microsoft!!!!

3 hours ago, TucoRamirez said:

With these sort of miners on average laptops / PCs, you run the risk of overheating your board and chips and possibly a breakdown of your computer. The risk/reward ratio is not favourable.

Again, there is no risk running the Bitcoin Miner by Microsoft on your desktop. 

15 hours ago, Art said:

Download the Microsoft Bitcoin Miner on your desktop or phones and earn FREE BTC. It is a "Mining Pool (BETA) for Bitcoin Miner Users. Features: - Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs, and Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis."

I dont understand, "FREE BTC" and "Bitcoin Miner".

Do you think about real mining or some cloud mining (free btc)?

I heard about this before but I dont understand why some new software for mining when there are many already existing good software.

And you write "Mining Pool" that means real mining but again I dont understand part "FREE BTC". 😀

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

14 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I dont understand, "FREE BTC" and "Bitcoin Miner".

Do you think about real mining or some cloud mining (free btc)?

I heard about this before but I dont understand why some new software for mining when there are many already existing good software.

And you write "Mining Pool" that means real mining but again I dont understand part "FREE BTC". 😀

The Bitcoin Miner is a Microsoft App that you will download on your desktop. Its operation is just like reading your email which means it is not harming your device. It is owned bGroupFabric which "makes easy-to-use high-performance mining software and is at the forefront of blockchain technologies like Bitcoin." What I've noticed is that while the Bitcoin Miner is running on your device, it performs some advertisements. If you need more info on the Mining Pool aspect, please go to the Group Fabric website. Hope this helps.

15 hours ago, Art said:

Download the Microsoft Bitcoin Miner on your desktop or phones and earn FREE BTC. It is a "Mining Pool (BETA) for Bitcoin Miner Users. Features: - Superior earnings - Fast low-variance mining for mobile phones and everyday PCs, and Automatic payouts - Payouts every week to accounts with at least 5000 Satoshis."

On a smartphone, I would not advise installing any mining programs, since most likely that you will soon have to buy a new one. Yes, and on the computer too, you spend more on paying bills than you earn

6 minutes ago, Giovana B said:

is it legit? because microsoft was banning almost all bitcoinminer since they launched windows10 the defender aways delete the miners

Well, mine is still working and running on my desktop as we speak. So, I can say it is still legit for now.

1 minute ago, Slavi said:

On a smartphone, I would not advise installing any mining programs, since most likely that you will soon have to buy a new one. Yes, and on the computer too, you spend more on paying bills than you earn

The bitcoin miner on my desktop is not burning any excess electricity. Its operation on my desktop is similar to opening my emails and reading them. When my computer is shut down, the bitcoin miner is also shut down. 

7 minutes ago, Art said:

Well, mine is still working and running on my desktop as we speak. So, I can say it is still legit for now.

The bitcoin miner on my desktop is not burning any excess electricity. Its operation on my desktop is similar to opening my emails and reading them. When my computer is shut down, the bitcoin miner is also shut down. 

it’s clear that when you turn off the computer and the miner turns off, I’m talking about when the computer is not working in normal mode, and in mining mode it consumes more electricity, respectively, and you will have to pay more

1 hour ago, Art said:

The Bitcoin Miner is a Microsoft App that you will download on your desktop. Its operation is just like reading your email which means it is not harming your device. It is owned bGroupFabric which "makes easy-to-use high-performance mining software and is at the forefront of blockchain technologies like Bitcoin." What I've noticed is that while the Bitcoin Miner is running on your device, it performs some advertisements. If you need more info on the Mining Pool aspect, please go to the Group Fabric website. Hope this helps.

Again I dont understand. "not harming your device" and "high-performance mining software".

What that software do at all? Use your power from your mobile or computer to mining BTC or that is like cloud mining and dont "harming" to your device?

You must write clean what you mean, and note on which mining type you mean.

2 minutes ago, Slavi said:

it’s clear that when you turn off the computer and the miner turns off, I’m talking about when the computer is not working in normal mode, and in mining mode it consumes more electricity, respectively, and you will have to pay more

Ok I see what you are saying. The Bitcoin Miner does not operate like that. Firstly, I have not attached any mining machine to my computer. Secondly, being a novice, I would say it operates just like cloud mining. Only operating tools are used on devices.

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Again I dont understand. "not harming your device" and "high-performance mining software".

What that software do at all? Use your power from your mobile or computer to mining BTC or that is like cloud mining and dont "harming" to your device?

You must write clean what you mean, and note on which mining type you mean.

I understand what you are saying with regards to sharing information. But I thought when I mention Microsoft App, it would have made it clear that is a similar to cloud mining. But I feel your energy. It sounds like your a mining expert? Am I correct?

1 minute ago, Art said:

Ok I see what you are saying. The Bitcoin Miner does not operate like that. Firstly, I have not attached any mining machine to my computer. Secondly, being a novice, I would say it operates just like cloud mining. Only operating tools are used on devices.

clear. then yes you are right if it works like cloud mining then yes energy consumption will be at a minimum, I thought it was something like minergate or coinpot, I apologize

Just now, Slavi said:

clear. then yes you are right if it works like cloud mining then yes energy consumption will be at a minimum, I thought it was something like minergate or coinpot, I apologize

No need for apologizing. I like the energy of sharing knowledge and communicating opinions in order to create healthy dialog. Great conversing with you.

57 minutes ago, Art said:

I understand what you are saying with regards to sharing information. But I thought when I mention Microsoft App, it would have made it clear that is a similar to cloud mining. But I feel your energy. It sounds like your a mining expert? Am I correct?

I'm not "expert" but I read I lot.

I check on their website:

Bitcoin Miner

Bitcoin Miner Pool

- It is real Bitcoin mining software (it's not cloud mining) and use your computer or mobile power

- Minimum for withdraw is 0.001 BTC

You can see screenshots on their website too.

You can give some proof? some Tx id withdrawl. because so many proggram mining on window have some virus inside proggram. so it's better to use a mining program that is already proven and trusted.

2 hours ago, Giovana B said:

is it legit? because microsoft was banning almost all bitcoinminer since they launched windows10 the defender aways delete the miners

It's not. And it is highly advisable to stay away from malicious apps and posters like this pretending to be Microsoft. To clarify, it seems that it is not made by Microsoft, only it is listed on the Microsoft store. Better stick with more reputable miners like NiceHash.

5 hours ago, startsts said:

Seems to be a joke, Microsoft will never do any miner since they are against all open source and decentralized systems.  I suppose you confused the name of the miner.  Anyway it has few sense to use miner apps since they take high fee.

Here is a screen shot of the Bitcoin Miner App in the Microsoft Store. I know I downloaded it from here unto my desktop. So why is this a joke?

image.thumb.png.ce94c3094ffc88ba676103badd18c7f7.png

5 hours ago, Roobin said:

You can give some proof? some Tx id withdrawl. because so many proggram mining on window have some virus inside proggram. so it's better to use a mining program that is already proven and trusted.

Here is a screen shot of my earnings. As was mentioned before, the payouts are not that great, but it will add up. Guess what? It's FREE.

image.thumb.png.0188ad6292b72c02994b96857b4122ca.png

4 hours ago, jmigdlc99 said:

It's not. And it is highly advisable to stay away from malicious apps and posters like this pretending to be Microsoft. To clarify, it seems that it is not made by Microsoft, only it is listed on the Microsoft store. Better stick with more reputable miners like NiceHash.

My fried, I have downloaded this App off the Microsoft Store. How is this not legit. Plus, I have received payments to my BTC wallet whenever it reaches the payout amount of 5000 Satoshis. So why is this not legit to you? I have set screen shots to others on the chat thread. Please, look at them. Is NiceHash FREE?

2 hours ago, Art said:

Here is a screen shot of the Bitcoin Miner App in the Microsoft Store. I know I downloaded it from here unto my desktop. So why is this a joke?

image.thumb.png.ce94c3094ffc88ba676103badd18c7f7.png

Here is a screen shot of my earnings. As was mentioned before, the payouts are not that great, but it will add up. Guess what? It's FREE.

image.thumb.png.0188ad6292b72c02994b96857b4122ca.png

My fried, I have downloaded this App off the Microsoft Store. How is this not legit. Plus, I have received payments to my BTC wallet whenever it reaches the payout amount of 5000 Satoshis. So why is this not legit to you? I have set screen shots to others on the chat thread. Please, look at them. Is NiceHash FREE?

It is made by a company called GroupFabric, NOT MICROSOFT. Just because an app is listed on the microsoft store that doesn't mean they built it. We can never tell what GroupFabric does with your data or how they control your CPU.

1 hour ago, jmigdlc99 said:

It is made by a company called GroupFabric, NOT MICROSOFT. Just because an app is listed on the microsoft store that doesn't mean they built it. We can never tell what GroupFabric does with your data or how they control your CPU.

I'm in total agreement with you. But the concern some members are having is the legitimacy of the Bitcoin Miner App which I believe is legit. 

On 10/12/2019 at 9:08 AM, james said:

is it real? are you really sure its from Microsoft? and is it based on cloud or real mining? does it uses too much resources or less and tell the name of mobile application.

Yes, it is real. And yes you dowload the App from the Microsoft App Store. I believe it is cloud mining so it does not use up much resources. The payout is at 5000 sat.

Of course it's not done by Microsoft. And you guys should know that meaningful Bitcoin mining can be done only with ASICs.

And for altcoins too, CPU mining, smartphone mining, .. they are worthless.

Be careful, I don't know what that application could bring. Did anyone try it for real, also doing a full antivirus scan after install?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

2 minutes ago, MDSulaisaf said:

Microsoft will not do any miner since they are against all open source and decentralized systems.

That's not true, friend. They are open to our world.
Microsoft Azure offers a reasonably extensive blockchain service. And this has been a long time. 

spacer.png

spacer.png