Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for everyone How to sell (trade) currencies within the yobit platform

Thanks dear now everyone can understand this method and step by step . Dear it is not tough for exchanging . When I exchanged in starting point then I was afraid that maybe i lost my money. But now I exchange with easily.

hello friend I want to tell you that I am not able to watching your pictures that you shared on tiktok but your information is very informative for me thanks a lot for sharing this kind of information I will able to trading on you without account thanks a lot again

Dear Fellow, You shared such an informative topic. Now everyone cam e to know hoe to exchange and trade coins on Yobit forum. Every beginner should read your topic. I really helpful for all. You clear every concept by attaching Screenshots. Again many Thanks @Nezar.

Thank you my friend. Yes, this is the way of trading. I hope that the members keep abreast of the financial market and read it well before buying and selling. And to have patience with success.

Thanks for share this valuable and useful information. By reading your topic many members can know how to do trading coins. I hope many new beginners can get much help by reading your topic. 

Only now, I learned how I can sell the bitcoin that I get from the forum, in fact I was always asking how can I benefit from the cryptocurrency that I store in yobit, I am very grateful to you for this useful information,

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this type of information on how to buy or sell any type of cryptocurrencies on yobit exchange. Beginners will really learn from this topic. I already know how to trade in yobit exchange. 

• +2 1

we are indeed very greatful mate,  you actually share a valuable information in this forum this is very helpful most especially for bigginers.  They should grab this information anyway so that can find it easily on how to sell their coins. 

You have shared a great important topic for everybody. As the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is too high  in yobit. So we need to convert it into ltc. Or if we want to buy any coin from another one then we wil also need this. So thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

This information that you are giving us is very important in addition to also very valuable for those of us who do not know or know how to do to sell currencies within the yobit platform now thanks to this information and data that tell us how to do it step by step now If we can sell the currencies on the yobit platform without any problem.

Edited by Erika2003

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Thank you for this good participation, but until now I have not made any exchange or investment because I am still a beginner and now I am starting to know how to do it the right way

Hello Odia album new please I hope you all are doing very well first of all I am thankful to you for sharing with us your Useful information now I am able to my currency exchange is well and also very thankful to you for helping the Each Other everyday

• +3 1

I've been looking for a lot of topics that might teach me how to trade but unfortunately they contain simple information, low quality and useless like learning tips trading ... I'm so glad I learned from your topic How to trade and I'll start trading when I have enough balance.

Thank you dear friend for your useful participation. This information is valuable and if members follow these steps, they will know how to trade currencies within the yobit platform.

Thank you my friend, the site youbit of the best sites for trading cryptocurrencies and easy to trade and very safe, thank you for your useful information about this site, there are many sites similar to youbit but I think it is the best

In fact, trading using digital currencies needs a lot of experience and also a risk at times, and most of the members here do not have the experience and the courage to do it, and such publications I think increase their experience and encourage them to choose the correct digital currencies and do trading without feeling afraid

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I will keep this information so that when I start the trading process, I will deal with it in this way. I am until now learning how to trade by distinguished members and learn more and more about cryptocurrencies in order to gain great knowledge.

• +1 1

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am a new on cryptotalk network. I don't know that we work on yobit and how we trade through yobit. If any one know regarding yobit than please confirm or help me in this matter. 

My dear friend thank you so much to share this useful information with us because I am a new member on this forum and I have not too much knowledge about the withdraw and the transaction fee on this forum

• +3 1

Buying and selling cryptocurrencies in Yobit is very easy and simple, you simply have to select the pair of cryptocurrencies you want and enter the amount you are going to buy or sell and that's it. Yobit is great.

Trading in yobit platform is really easy because you just need to go to the trade section and then select the coin you want to buy or sell then you are done.

It is really important on learning how to trade especially because this is one of the most source of income in cryptotrading in yobit platform is really easy because you just need to go to to the trade section and then select the coin you want to buy or sell them you are done. The only thing that is hard in trading is that you don't know when will the price of a certain coin will rise or fall.

As a beginner I have not started trading but I will start trading in cryto currencies so I will follow these points to make the most of it and I will invest after making money from here.

• +2 1