What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit? - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mojnu

What`s the best wallet paypal or yobit?

On 1/26/2021 at 3:52 PM, Muzammil Ayyaz 38 said:

PayPal wallet is more better than yobit wallet it is easy and more comfortable for users it has average price rates I also using this.

First of all, know that yobit is not a wallet but better than PayPal. PayPal is northern a wallet but a scam ways of buying cryptocurrencies but not able to send it to another wallet, so I. This regard, PayPal needs to be called neither an exchange nor a wallet. It is the first of its kind.

By the way, both the wallets s are very good but the ones who are yobit wallet  which is the best because I am using it personally.Our transaction is very easy through yobit wallet  and it is very safe, no one can hack it.Apart from this, we can easily exchange currency in this wallet.So my opinion is that the best one is yobit which is very safe but every person has their own opinion, paypal is also very good but according to my opinion, yobit is good.

Yobit wallet is much better than paypal because i am using yobit wallet this wallet is easy to use instead of paypal.paypal wallet is a e wallet.But yobit wallet have simplicity.

There's absolutely no comparison between the PayPal and the yobit exchange when it comes to cryptocurrencies, Yobit is a more experienced platform especially in the aspect of cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Both wallets PayPal and yobit are too good and popular in the cryptocurrency but yobit is very easy in use you can exchange your money by this wallet easily and send and receive bitcoins from anywhere. While the PayPal is also secure but the features of this wallet is too tough. 

• +1 1

In my view yobit is the best because it is very easy to use and support a number of currencies.Its security features are strict and also provide 2 factor autjentication method to make your cpins more secure while paypal is very difficult to use ,they ask for personal information where their is a risk of being hacked.Hence yobit is the best .

• +1 1

To login to paypal is very difficult the process is very long and they ask for alot of personal information so its no secure to use while yobit ia very easy speacially for beginners.It has 2 factor authentication system and ia very secure to use.

As we all have the experience of yobit so I think we all should suggest yobit because this is the site where we can keep our money as long as we want to keep but in PayPal we di not trust on it and it will be very in secure wallet. 

I am using yobit and i completely satisfied by using yobit because yobit is safe and secure and main point user friendly and you can trade on yobit easily so i suggest yobit for everyone.

• +1 1

I think yobit is better than PayPal because people can use yobit wallet very comfortably and easily. Moreover the transaction fee of the yobit is very low and it is the most secure and best wallet in the crypto world. The registration system of the PayPal is very hard but yobit registration system is very easy. 

I would like to consider the yobit because I am using the yobit wallet while working with the crypto forum. It is quite more safe and reliable platform for all the crypto users and have the less fee charges.

• +2 1

Paypal is the best wallet inside yabit and paypal.Paypal makes paying online easy while yobit is an exchange.. Paypal can collect many currency's inside it in addition to that you can trade inside it .

• +1 1

In their work both these seems to be great and good. But I have experienced to use Yobit. Net that's why I would say that this is the best exchange ever supporting all the famous and trending cryptocurrencies and also referring us to earning platform just like cryptotalk forum.. 

• +1 1

Both account have their own rules . PayPal is good because the transaction of money from one county to other is easy.youbit is also good but it takes a lot of time for transfer of money.

Cash App was released in 2014 and allows users to make contactless buyers with their iPhone or iPad, only with the iPhone 6 or newer. This digital wallet stores your credit and debit card information, like many other digital wallets. However, this info is converted into tokens that only can be accessed with your fingerprint. In other words, it’s one of the most secure wallets available.

Cash App also has another product appropriately called Wallet. This handy app stores everything from boarding passes, concert and movie tickets, loyalty cards, and coupons.

Well, for me Yobit is the right platform as I am much connected to cryptocurrencies, and also involved in crypto investments. Though PayPal is much popular worldwide, and has a lot of services offered to its users, but still I am not being able to use it because of my countries policy. Also, PayPal services are not supported in my region or the country where I am located. So, due to this reason, I prefer to use Yobit and mostly trade cryptos for making a good profit.

Yobit is not a wallet, it is an exchange that also fulfills the function of a wallet, but its main objective is another. Clearly I prefer yobit because it offers us many more options than paypal, both are good but for cryptocurrencies yobit is much superior in all aspects.

• +1 1

I think that the best wallet is the Ubiquit because it supports the cryptocurrency and you can know how much you earn in a day and because it is more secure than PayPal and does not contain any holes in order to penetrate it.

• +3 1

I think both are safe and secure. But I like yobit is the best . It has many investment planes and it has invest box. Where you can earn money at daily basis without any trading or risk. Therefore I like yobit. It is easy to use.

I think yobit is the best wallet than the PayPal because yobit is easy in use and secure method for receiving and sending money or bitcoins while the PayPal is not easy in use and in some countries PayPal services are not available so that yobit is the best than the PayPal because yobit wallet can use everyone easily. 

YoBit is much better as transactions are much faster and it is easy to use.It also guarantees you your money. I am currently using Yobit wallet. I know and understand more about it. However, PayPal is not so popular in our country due to which I am completely ignorant about PayPal. But I think the two are completely different. Because Yobit only exists online, PayPal has their apps and sites.

• +2 1

На мой взгляд, эти два кошелька заслуживают равного уважения во все времена. PayPal-это онлайн-платежное решение для цифровой версии физических валют, но yobit-это биржа, которая позволяет хранить средства внутри своих горячих кошельков различных активов. И эти два приложения просто классные!

I would suggest yobit. Because registration process is easy and does not require any personal information and verification from you. Apart from this it provides easy way to exchange. 

I will prefer yobit because it has low transaction fees and it is easy to use.It is very comfortable and it is safe.It has high security system as compared to paypal.

• +3 1

Both are best wallets .Mostly people prefer yobit wallet because it  has simple way of creating account instead of Paypal.Paypal has complicated way to creat account.So yobit is simple and easy and having some fruitful features to make money easily.Yobit is also a best exchange for trading and other business purposes.