3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know

Thanks my friend for your kind information.  I was a new member and had little idea about my trade.  From your post now my trading ideas have grown even more.  I am really very grateful on cryptotalk.  This is a side where there is a lot to know besides earning.

Thanks for this information my friend. I totally agree with you my friend . we must not let our emotions take over when we are having a mental breakdown. We must be strong enough to rise up again and work.

Buying cheap coins would only make in loss again so it is recommended to check the integrity of the coins before buying them. 

Thank you for sharing this helpful information.We must show these qualities for the success in the trading process. The beginners should be careful of there emotions and they should have a very good strategy and know the basic rules that avoid the loss of your funds.

Agreed with you ..i was in need of such data and direction thank you so much for all this information U shared here am truely getting a charge out of after getting so much information. From a single post u truly did good ..it is exceptionally enlightening not as it were unused one but too for each one here since ancient one moreover keep on learning day by day ...i appreciate this and i wil be beyond any doubt all this and wil utilized these focuses to win ..and numerous other valuable purposes...i was new here so  needed this ..

Yes you are well said these three taps mostly newcomer and new user addicts by the scammers and even that their own fault. So I think it is the best way to solve it. Avoid and take control the three traps and win the trade.

• +1 1

It's a good topic and i think that you have said right. Usually the begginers blindly trust the all info they read instead if searching about that particular info. It's very dangerous for them. 

On 2/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

3 Traps That Beginner Traders Need to Know :
1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
2. In a hurry to buy cheap and unverified coins
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
3. Trust all the information you read
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

Yes I agree with you because all you mentioned are what always make an investor to have failure in every investment, infact the third one you mentioned is even the most risk in all, thanks.

That's really good article. In any type of investment anyone who is going to do investment, first do its own research and stick with it. In so many cases you will not get very big profit but the experience you gather is always interesting

On 2/9/2020 at 8:38 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion
Using your emotions to make your trading decisions is a mistake that you should be aware of. One factor that can damage traders' portfolios is "making decisions involving emotions?"
Rush to buy cheap coins that are not verified is something that must be avoided. Because there are also thousands of cheap and fake tokens.
This is a big trap that you should avoid. The internet has made news accessible to anyone. Therefore, you need to be careful with the news sources that you get.  More importantly, do your research before applying any recommendations.

Those are the three pitfalls you should avoid, if you want to add, please.  Don't forget to like if you think this is important and give input if there are errors.

thank you for the advice which you have invoked in me since I am a beginner I really I do not know the details regarding trading investing as much as I need too. Posts like this in the forum really help me to widen my knowledge and help to enlighten me.

Of course,There is a lot of false information inside the crypto industry, we should avoid them instead of trusting.It is a business platform where we have to keep our mind stable if we get a bit little loss then should be patience and keep on hard working continuous,you will become popular trader one day.

• Useful or interesting 1

a debt of gratitude is in order for your posting your thought it's instructive path to those novices and novices in this site and I trust that they would comprehend what your pointing and should follow your tips.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Hey @Afrizal rahman Thank you for sharing your your knowledge with us. Dear mate, which you posted by points and the three things is the amateurs ought to learn first that what is cryptotalk and how to bring in cash by this and last things is welcome to new individuals I wish your future in crypto will be extraordinary

• +1 1

It is good advice, my dear friend. We must not rush our decisions and think more rationally. We need more knowledge and the necessary experience that will require us in the future to invest or trade in the cryptocurrency.

Thank you for sharing this important post that will keep us away from lossing our capital on any coins. Your listed points on the traps beginners falls into are very right. Some beginners has believed everything about trading in Cryptocurrency is buying at cheaper price and selling at higher price not remembering the price can of the coin can even fall more and result to a loss. Also, not all information you read are valid on the value of a coin to earn profit.

Yes you are right as a beginner in trading you need to avoid cheap coins which are also fake and we need to get away with our emotional behavior that may bring loose to us in trading and investment as a beginner try to acquire knowledge and experience in order to achieve 

I agree with you, 3 common pitfalls beginners should know about. when trading avoid emotions, because emotions will make you suffer losses. Don't rush into buying cheap coins, as many of them are dead or worthless. And finally, don't believe the news circulating on social media or on the internet because not all news is true, you have to research first.

Thank you for your useful post. I hope that your advice will be followed by the selected members. I believe that it is a platform for everyone who wants to understand and trade in the field of digital currencies.
I hope to publish such useful publications

Thank you for giving us this information i have been very careful know because i am new to trading platform but i am good trader because i am following all the senior advice and also follow steps they suggest me 

• +3 1

You are right ,first on emotion because when a trader want to become a good trader then he need to control on your emotin then he would become good trader . Otherwise he would face loss and loss. Secend it not means price low is right for buying, but it can be fake so it means you can face loss. It would good to you if you know about which is coin is legal and which is illegal.

• +1 1

Hello friends, please tell us which are the three tips that are very important for traders. We are working in this. Those who have more experience will definitely share it with us. Thank you.

Thanks for sharing this with us mate . This was really hepful and informative not only for newcomers but also the members of this forum . Newcomers should be ready to work hard and work slowly amd steadily to achieve success imstead of rushing .

Thank you for sharing this useful information
These characteristics must be demonstrated for the trading process to be successful and patient. I made a second mistake because I wanted to buy coins and sell them to someone for real money. I did not see the coin quickly, so I lost money.

You are totally right. What's more, more often than not we can see that a tenderfoot fall into a snare due to covetousness or absence of mindfulness. Second, control your feelings and research what you will contribute .

On 2/9/2020 at 8:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Wonderful idea. I read your topic nearly. I get a lot of information from your topic  and i do a proper work on your idea. Because I like your idea get more information. And i think, many people get benefits from your post. Thanks for giving this rare information  

On 2/9/2020 at 4:08 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

1. Using Emotion

Nice mate, I love this post because am able to gain some but one of the most important thing we need to fight and over come is greed and temptation we should not our emotions to control us.