Beginner & InvestBox Part 1 - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fattkidd

Beginner & InvestBox Part 1

The investbox is an excellent tool, if you are a beginner I recommend analyzing the behavior of the cryptocurrency in which you want to invest and start with little investment. If the value of the currency in which you invest begins to fall, it is best to close the investment. If the opposite is the case, it is best to keep it and take advantage of the benefits it leaves.

On 03.10.2020 at 09:53, quackwaltz said:

Thank you for the post. I'm learning about cryptocurrencies and how to invest. Invest box is a bit confusing, I've tried with Easy coins but I don't understand it at all.

Everything is simple there. You need to put about 770 coins on the investment, and than, see the rules. You must play dice (Easy coins) 10 times a day to get profit.

Edited by SunnyYulia
  • +1 1

One tip about incestboxes. Before buying coins for investing to investbox, check is this investbox empty or not. Sometimes investboxes have no coins to pay your percent. To check this, enter big (or maximal, if restricted) sum and try to invest, even if you don't have these coins. If investbox is full, it will show messaget about you have not enough funds. If it is empty, it will show message about it has no monet for first pay.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for your helpful opinion on the investment, and you didn't mention any major losses . if there are no losses, this will be the best place to invest and earn money. I will try this soon when I have some btc in my yobit wallet.

Owhhh!
I really needed this. I'm still adapting in Yobit and here in Cryptotalk. I still need to learn more about this platforms.
Thanks!

• +1 1

Thanks for the post as it is very useful. I have recently started in the world of cryptocurrencies but I want to try YoBit's "InvestBox" feature

Thanks a lot to share this types of informative topic, we all need the guide lines to be a proper earner. But most of the time we get the wrong way due to lack of the guidelines, which we all need to be careful. Inestbox is the best way to invest here. 

On 2/9/2020 at 6:16 AM, talo122 said:

It is reallt z great way for beginners to make some money with no or litle risk, it is safe but it is not 10p% secured as some times the exchange rate change very big. 

Good morning group. That's right, an excellent opportunity is the one offered by Criptotalk, to make the world of cryptocurrencies, the community better known, and if that is why they pay you satoshis, what better opportunity.

For me I am a newbie, your information has helped me a lot, it is very well explained, so I hope you upload the second part as soon as possible, thank you, of course I have given you a heart.

You are right. Yobit investbox is really profitable. Investors, who bought Yoda in 6th of February, could earn almsot 30% profit from Invesbox. Because Yoda gave 2% every day. Its price dumped to 0.000038 BTC in 6th of February and it pumped to 0.000075 BTC in 18th od February. So you should find good coin for invest. 

Edited by Alpinist

On 2/9/2020 at 3:40 PM, Novacore_99 said:

This help me to learn about the investment, its true that if you don't have any amount to invest then you should need to start to earn first.investing is a big thing which requires lots of knowledge to get success.it's great for beginners to have some useful posts like this which help before investing.

Yeah you not starting capital. So you must have luck with a coin who goes skyrocket.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:40 AM, Novacore_99 said:

This help me to learn about the investment, its true that if you don't have any amount to invest then you should need to start to earn first.investing is a big thing which requires lots of knowledge to get success.it's great for beginners to have some useful posts like this which help before investing.

Good morning, how are you group? It is always good to find this type of information, which helps those who want to start in this world of investments in cryptocurrencies.

This is good information about Investbox. I do not like investing in Investbox because there is no good investment plan and good investment plans are full or you need a lot of conditions in order to take the profit percentage.  Also.  There are a lot of noncirculated investment plans that will cause you to lose and not be able to sell your coins.  Investbox does not contain good investment plans, so do not invest in it.

• +2 1

I left my easy tokens in the invertbox and I have already 800 tokens, at least I got something extra, it is convenient to have them invested to leave them there without using them

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 8:01 AM, Ridam said:

We should take care of the coin while investing into the coin in investbox. Some coins are dumping everyday as the investors sells their profitnand they aren't good for long term.

Also I prefer investment with small action or not actions as it's easy to collect fund everyday and for no action it's done automatically. 

@Ridam So I recommend guys to invest sometimes to research for coins for which you are going to invest the amounts. There are some great options like USD, YODA,ETH, ETC, etc. For useless coins, yes users have to be extra careful. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The investbox of yobit is really one of the best special features which we don't see like it in another exchanges! investing in a trusted exchange like yobit would really be a good idea for those who are looking for sites to invest their money in.. but a great exchange like yobit would really be a good choice! we should really be aware about investing issue , in order not to lose our money in a while because of investing our money in fake and untrusted sites..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Investbox is really helpful for begginers , this is because in the investbox it helps you to generate more coin to your coin. Investbox is the best way to keep your coin when the price of the coin has fall. So will encourage all the begginers to buy coin on the yobit site which is on the investbox then invest it for daily percentage.

• +5 1

The investment in general depends on the amount of money allocated to it. For beginners, they must choose the free plans and stay away from the plans that require playing dice because they are in the stage of collecting money and losing money at this stage is very unfortunate and difficult to compensate. Thanks for this important topic

• +5 1

Very good contribution, this topic is very interesting. In addition, you should know that using the Investbox is always at your own risk. In my experience, you should only invest at the beginning of a new crypto currency for a maximum of one week. After that, it is advisable to sell it, as it is no longer worth it.

• +5 1

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam So I recommend guys to invest sometimes to research for coins for which you are going to invest the amounts. There are some great options like USD, YODA,ETH, ETC, etc. For useless coins, yes users have to be extra careful. 

Yes @Whited35 research is the most important thing to do before jumping for any kind of investment. And I have seen people investing in coin and not being able to complete the action so to get profit.

And Yoda 2% box is good but it has dice action so risk will be there as lossing percentage of dice is more than 50%.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

Yes @Whited35 research is the most important thing to do before jumping for any kind of investment. And I have seen people investing in coin and not being able to complete the action so to get profit.

And Yoda 2% box is good but it has dice action so risk will be there as lossing percentage of dice is more than 50%.

@Ridam You might do it by placing a small amounts in Dice. Either you may loss or gain on Dice. Once you complete the required count of Dice game, you will be able to receive daily percentage on investbox. 

• +3 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam You might do it by placing a small amounts in Dice. Either you may loss or gain on Dice. Once you complete the required count of Dice game, you will be able to receive daily percentage on investbox. 

Sure I would look into the coins available in investbox and currently I have some water there and I'm getting 3% everyday without doing any action. But the amount is small and coin has dumped badly so I don't see it beneficial. Do you have invested in any coins on investbox @Whited35?

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you. These are some amazing piece of advice for the new beginners. I personally try to use more secure and safe measure while investing and storing coins. Make sure that you go through the general instructions and guidelines that needs to be followed so that you will be well equipped while trading in crypto talk.

On 9/2/2020 at 12:03, Jeet Narayan said:

Estos son excelentes consejos para todos y una publicación muy útil. También estoy pensando en invertir USD en investbox de yobit porque yobit da un beneficio del 1% en USD. Creo que el plan investbox de yobit es genial.

cuanto se ganaria en promedio invirtiendo 100 dolares?

en que par de moneda seria bueno invertir?

I am interested in part 2 of this interesting post, I always wanted to enter the investbox but another question that afflicts me right now is how much is it for you or to be able to get profitability what is appropriate?
0.1 BTC or more?