Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 15 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

On 2/8/2020 at 4:35 PM, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

Yeah there are many mobile applications in the google play store and they say that they will give free bitcoins but most of the applications don't give payment or we have to take long time to collect the minimum withdrawal so I want to recommend you to work in the trustworthy websites not apps because most of the mobile applications are scam. 

• +1 1

Honestly I didnt tried any of the apps that says we will get free bitcoins. Anyway I think some of the apps are legit and people are using it. So it depends on us whether to use or to not use an application for bitcoin.

Thanks for the post. There are many bitcoin mining apps in the Google Play Store. Bitcoin is available by playing games, watching videos, and filling in fills. However, the profit from these apps is quite reasonable and the minimum payment rate is very high. So just your time and megabytes.

There are a lot of applications, some of which are not paid, but if the application is paying, we need a lot of time to collect the minimum withdrawal, so it needs a lot of efforts.But it is difficult to find an honest application and really pays for that before working on any application. 

• +2 1

As we all know that there are a lot of application which offer money but we know that majority of these applications are scam or fake. They just make people fool and become cause of waste of time

• +1 1

There are many, numerous applications on the Internet and I attempted a considerable lot of them and I think Do not squander energy on this sort of use. I mean just not many of them are straightforward, or truly paying., please I proposed you to not utilize them.good luck

• +2 1

Most apps in play store descripte their apps as a earning app some of them give but most of them not give money so it is not to say all app are fake.

It is just a waste of time my friend, most of it is a lie and a fraud. I tried one of those games. I watched thousands of videos, but without interest and upon payment, they did not pay me more than $ 1.

I no longer know how to use the wires that can defeat us, because I wanted one, I saw the use of the "free bitcon", I don't know what it's called. And I think when I get this device I will be the same fan, slow and not easy reward for me.

There are a lots of applications in google playstore which claims that they play bitcoin for playing games and watching vedios.I do not know how much is it true? But i heard that most of these applications are fack. They can not paid nothing.So,i suggest you not to use them.

• +3 1

Well they will pay but only a few of them are actually are really genuine. Most of them are scam and they might in anyway steal all your information. We must be really aware when using these kinds of bitcoin apps. We must check for their genuinity and also we can see their ratings and such in google analytics. 

When you searche on play store for free earning apps you can find a list of apps but in my views 90% are fake and gives you nothing these are just waste of time. There are only few apps upon which you can get bitcoins which are trusted and ensure the payment in different currencies. You can withdraw any time you want.

Many applications available in play store that offer you get free bit of coin dollar cash etc a few number of apps are ligal mostly are faked 

Be careful while using mobile app 

There are many apps in play store where you work or earn Bitcoin. In my opinion i saw a wow app where you watch videos and earn Bitcoin. Its a good app or we use easily. Everyone work on this app.

I saw many apps in Google play store who says that the pays bitcoin por playing gamers or watching videos .so it needs a lot effort .ask before you try anyone of them ,don't waste your time on them .

There are many apps in play store where you work or earn bitcoin .this is apps is waste of time because many apps are fraud and don't pay so take care of selection of apps best of luck 

Free bitcoins are totally fake apps ,its not true that he give u bitcoins free .most of them scamers and they hack your personal knowledge that u can't share in others so be careful don't download like that apps its very dangerous for your personal information i hope u never trust by fake apps and scamers just doing work here its trustful apps thanks

there are many hands through which we can earn online but problem is that none of them is secure and we have to work many many more times than our daily routine and they give us only a small amount of money which is not enough for us so I suggest you not to use any app develop any skill through which you can earn and used cryptotalkwhich is the best way to earn

The vast majority of them dont so be carefull dont get defrauded. the majority of the applications will utilize your mobiles/computers assets to mine or to acquire by watching advertisments. so don't confide in them. utilize notable normal sites and approaches to acquire cryptos.

Lots of apps in Google play store for earning bitcoins etherum and many more it is really work but not profitable because this apps incomer are very law. 

The majority of them scamers and they hack your own insight that u can't partake in others so be cautious don't download like that applications its exceptionally risky for your own data I trust u never trust by counterfeit applications and scamers

In Every where every kind of things are in the word. But U see there in nothing without giving any thing. You give some and take some. In bitcoin apps also gives if U gives them your Time Your investments. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.