Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

there are applications that if they really pay there are also applications
they don't pay
I used many of them that yes
you can earn very little and it is complex to reach the minimum to withdraw that they ask for some applications

Yes there are many apps on the playstore and on the Google  that pays byou to download  the games and watch videos but the earning is very slow there.

There are many apps in playstore. Who give your free bitcoin. But in my opinion these apps are fake i think  they ate scammer. It will be the same faucet,  slow earning and can not withdraw. 

• +4 1

As i know there are so many apps in play store which is really pay but some are different they are fakr you need to search that which is really pay then you can earn from that

• +4 1

On 2/8/2020 at 3:35 PM, Atique said:

I saw many apps in google play store who says that the pays bitcoins por playing games or watching videos. How much effective are these apps or how much they pays? If you know you can share your openion here. Thank you.

@Atique my friend hope you will be fine and doing good,

No that all are fack they are just scams. Because BTC is such a huge amount how can they give you such amount easily they are just do it for download when you download that app they get money and you get nothing.

Ücretsiz bitcoin uygulamalarından bazıları aslında karşılığını veriyor, kullandığım iki uygulama var ilkinden aldığım ödemeyi almadım, araştırdığım ikinciden fazla ödememi almadığım yerde ödemeyi yapan bir yer vardı

Yes, basically!  Of course there are lots of apps in Google Play Store that claim that they give Bitcoin to play games and watch videos I don't know how true this is?  But I think some of these apps are fake or scam.  They give nothing.  Rather deceives.  So I advise everyone not to use these apps.  Because it seems to me that these are nothing but deceptions.

About 90-95% of those apps are not more than an illusion.Many people waste their precious time but find nothing . They hardly despair the users. Only a few such application may give you some money after a long investigation and equal time. So beware of such scam Play store applications.

• +3 1

These apps are a waste of time, especially since every 1000 apps there is one honest one. I do not advise friends to deal with these applications that do not help most people's aspiration to make money.

Edited by althaaqib
  • +2 1

Some illiterate people waste their time finding money through scam mobile applications but find nothing.they may earn profit through some investment in network marketing

Brother the free bitcoin applications are a bit good there are too many and little by little we are adding some they pay very few satoshis( parts of the bitcoins) but I see it profitable they are good and fast

I have waste a lot of time on these type of apps but these apps didn't pay me any thing. Now I don't believe these type of apps. More over bitcoin is not cheap coins so they can not give bitcoin in free. 

Thanks for pointing out a beautiful subject. Yes, there are some apps that offer bitcoin for free but it is better not to work here. Because the amount they pay is very low. With which your hands will not run cost. 

Yes in my revel in of the usage of it, however in only a completely small amount of crypto for example bitcoin. Some of the free bitcoin app I have tried to apply yes they pay however in a small amount of bitcoin and it takes you a variety of time before you may gain $1. So in end sure it will pay but by the small quantity, it is only a waste of time.....

I had very bad experience with them they never paid me and for working there I have spent a lot of time but they went useless, so do not waste your time at any such place.

I dnt have any experience of this. But after reading comments or reviews about this app I shock, its a fake I dnt believe in.

• -1 1
  • +3 1

In play store, There are many apps that are give you bitcoins by playing games and watching videos but most of them are fake. I suggest you to don't use this apps for earning money because they take lot of time and give low bTC. 

I find it funny What happened brother can someone give app free bitcoin I am not sure if this is really the case Because I want to know the details because there is someone who gives the option 

On 4/26/2020 at 12:01 PM, betelihem said:

There are some legit apps that pays, but most of them pays a little amounts.

and they dont pay for all countries but only few of the countries where CPM is high so they the application owner can earn enough money from the ads on the app , for the other countries where the cpm is low they dont pay most of times 

• +2 1

50 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

and they dont pay for all countries but only few of the countries where CPM is high so they the application owner can earn enough money from the ads on the app , for the other countries where the cpm is low they dont pay most of times 

Yeah i also heard that some apps don't pay for all country's, and to be honest i didn't faced with this problems, except thus app that pays you for exercising, thus apps are not working in my country and they don't pay at all.

• +2 1

There are amny apps are present on internet .We can install these apps from the play store but these apps are scams.we are not gat paid but it is paying .I think this application is not very useful for us and it wastes our time and we should not waste our time.

• +2 1