Free bitcoin apps really pay's ????? - Page 16 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

Free bitcoin apps really pay's ?????

My knowledge which actually pays you free. It is just because nothing will be paid free, but you have to do something for it. As we talk about Cryptotalk, there you have a job of posting and will be paid for posting here. 

My knowledge which actually pays you free. It is just because nothing will be paid free, but you have to do something for it. As we talk about Cryptotalk, there you have a job of posting and will be paid for posting here. 

I do not think that there are applications that give you real money because I tried a lot of applications and did not get anything that a friend tells me that he is working on a new application if it is real I will tell you that

There are many applications on the Internet, but it is hard to find an honest application that really pays . So before working on any program you have to verify its accuracy and try to get evidence of withdrawal from it.

Yes, These are really pay us good.

And its best way to earn as compared to waste our timw to Netflix or YouTube.

But you know everyone has their own opinion and experience about work.

I am not sure about bit coin app mostly apps are not paying but some of them are paying maybe bit coin is also one of them who paying but i never use it so no authentic comments about him

I dont use this type of application. But my friend told me it just a wastage of time. I am not sure about it.i know crytotalk i work on it. I am really happy with it. It has an amazing features. You can earn lot of momey easily. I advice you can try it. Best of    luck .thanks.

I don't really think play store apps would really pay you bitcoins by simply playing games. These must be fake and scam app that are trying to fool you .

• +1 1

There are number of mobile applicationes for earning bitcoins by watching videos most of them are only fake but some applications are paid in reality but the revenue that we can generate from those applications is very little and we wasted maximum time for collecting little amount of bitcoin and there is some demands for getting withdraw we refer friends. 

i dont know about other apps but  free bitcoin is likely the most profitable free bitcoin app. The app pays up to 250.000 Satoshi in one claim every hour; users can also earn more Satoshi on a weekend of up to 1.000.000 Users receive satoshi in their bitcoin wallet which the user has to create.  The app also shows you how to create a bitcoin wallet.  Users earn bitcoin by simply playing videos or games on the app. 

There are many hands through which we can earn online but problem is that none of them is secure and we have to work many many more times than our daily routine and they give us only a small amount of money .but most of them are scam and fake.Thanks 

There are so many apps available on Play Store and they claim that they will pay to user however, I think 80 to 90 percent apps are fake and do not pay however, few apps actual pay very nicely however, they pay very low we do some referrals then our profits enlarge however this referrals deliver very challenging due to the fact any one now not without difficulty we exhibit them fee proofs etc. then they come its take so a lot time so I assume this apps are time losing.

• +2 1

I used to use these applications before I entered this forum, there are applications that really pay, and there is another section scam, but it takes a lot of time and effort because you have to see ads or videos and earn not much money. This forum is much better.

• +1 1

There are many apps which pays bitcoins for free.But they never paid.I also work these apps but I never get payment on this type of app.So I stopped work on these app.

Yes, free bitcoin apps really pays. But not like that kind of amount . I think this is waste of time. I think you should work in crypto talk. It will provide you bitcoin by commenting in post. Not also earn but also gather knowledge and skill. So best of luck. 

• +1 1

In my experience I have tried an endless number of these applications that pay in bitcoins and I have verified that those that pay require a lot of effort, time and referrals.There are many sites that allow you to collect Bitcoin currency better than these applications.

Yes some app give free bitcoin for playing games in google play store. But it is very little amount. You will need to many days to withdraw it. I think, that is a waste of time. Because for playing same games, you will get very low amount of bitcoin. Ans there is other apps available where you play for bitcoin but you will not get that. So that is totally your choice to play these games.

Yes there are many apps which really pays bitcoins. There are many apps on the play store which pays by playing games, watching videos and answering the questions and completing the tasks as well . But in my opinion many of these apps are scam . And the other app's which pays , they pays a small amount of money sometimes it happens that the site suddenly closes and after when we open is again there no any coins which we have won by playing. So my suggestion is that don't play such type of games and don't use these applications because they are scam and you are only wasting your time on it . It pays nothing 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many applications on the play store which pays Bitcoins. Some of them pays but they pays a very small amount so in my opinion this is waste of time which we are wasting on the games to earn Bitcoin or some other apps to earn Bitcoin if you really want to earn you must try crypto talk. and I think some of these applications are scam so don't waste your time on this applications thanks.

• +2 1

Sorry , I have seen and have much use these type of apps which offering the facility of earning Bitcoin , but unforutnation cannot withdraw yet. Because these are fake apps and waste our time and efforts also.

To be very honest mostly are fraud or they ask you to download many of the games and applications and play for the atleast some levels to clear that level and then you can earn very small ammount . So my experience is waist of time

I do not think that the free bitcoin app will really pay Because we have seen a lot of websites which are fake but I have a suggestion for everyone that if you find a real website from which you are earning a good amount then do not invest or buy a package from that website or app.

Dear there is nothing that pays us except for it is a great deal of cash so we should not waste our time.I don't encourage anybody to utilize these applications as they are an exercise in futility you should see a ton of promotions and this is exhausting in light of the fact that it is useless.most of it is completely false and a cheat. Be cautious while utilizing portable application So,i recommend you not to utilize them.thanks

I mean just a few of them are honest, or really paying, I tried a lot of them when I was new to the crypto world but I didn't get any benefit from them. Don't waste your time on them.