Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zerocrisis

Am i in trouble for this? it's not my post

There is certainly a very important factor which is negative inside the crypto discussion, which usually any time an individual wished to estimate an individual this individual should be able to change the presentation, possibly this kind of associate which offered an individual the particular changed the response, you can look at about virtually any associate today, make an effort to estimate an individual and you may get capable of change his / her presentation.

This is very good, my brother. I say when anyone reads your letter. And you love your answer. And he mentions your answer. You understand your answer, people like it. This is very good to be popular with people.

No dear there is nothing wrong with you but being working here it's your responsibility to refresh your browser and cumment related to the topic

• -1 1

Mate!  You don't get worried about it. You didn't have made any mistake.  Any other user has mentioned you and replied to your comment on the post. One user can quote other users reply.  You can see that every comment below have +quote option.  Click on the quote and then @.... Mention the writer if that comment.. 

• +1 1

As the traffic is increasing daily load on server is increasing day by day that's why some glitches like yours are seen Don't worry admin and moderator will solve your problems shortly

I don't think you're wrong for that friend,because I myself sometimes face the same problem, and thought maybe it could lead to something bad,but I later on found out that it wasn't a problem,so you don't have to worry yourself

It may be some error on the page or problem with the interface of the page, you do not have to worry it may be something normal and you do not have to be nervous about that, nothing happens friend, thank you very much for sharing your experience with all of us so take them into account if something like this happens to us.  

Hi companion, you did nothing off-base a few individuals have moreover confronted the same issue, I think like that in cryptotalk when somebody cite your answer the maker post is seen which isn't yours, so fair revive your browser. I trust this small data makes a difference.

I th9ink it's a technical problem. You should refresh the page or wait some minutes if it changes. But, if it don't changes, then you can inform the author for this and next time hope you will not face this problem. Thanks mate for sharing your problem.

There is nothing wrong in it and not a mistake or violation of rules from you so you don't need to worry as there willbe no trouble for you at the forum unless you violate any of the rules of the forum.Good Luck!

Being a cripto talk user you must follow the rules that are mentioned in this forum that will help you and you will never come face the situations like that , i suggest you to refresh your browser as well.

My friend, you must review what you did and make sure that this does not violate the forum rules in any way so that you are not subjected to accountability, warning points, or even a ban, and you must follow up the topic quickly

• +3 1

This is just a common error from the site so don't be alarmed.  You will not receive bans because of this and you may be doing something wrong. You may not be in the forum yet or have already received a warning from your coordinators.

Well my friend I'm not facing these of things so that's why I have not experience about this thing. But according to my opinion it is not a mistake or problem so you don't worry and doing work.

According to my knowledge you did not do anything that violate the forum rules but still there is something need to be clarified. I thing it is better contact the support team to be on the save shore.

Do not worry, my friend, I do not think that the problem is from you. I think that the problem is in the work system. Try to refresh the page or try to clear the comment, but for me I advise you not to be indifferent to such things. Mistakes can happen a lot, but our duty is to try not to repeat these errors and work properly

• +2 1

Puede ser un problema temporal de la red, intente volver a cargar la página y asegúrese de que los datos funcionen bien. Puede ser presión en la red, le deseo éxito

This is a very strange problem. I am also surprised to see this. Many times we encounter various issues in the forum as our post is published and sometimes we cannot react to any post. There are so many types it's hard to say.

Friend, I think it is not your problem, it must be your browser problem or if it is not your browser problem it must be the forum or cryptotalk so all you have to do is wait so see if that problem is solved and if continue talk to a moderator or see if it is not the browser that can do that.

Since the regular load on the server is getting large, some bugs like yours are becoming more common. Don't worry, the admin and moderator will resolve your issues as soon as possible.

Hello friends and crypto family

know being on crypto talk it's your responsibility be careful at last what's going on here, so refresh your browser in this site, you may comment on your problem, make useful posts and get a better performance here, I don't think so

It's your fault either it's your post or not

Unfortunately, my friend and I also fell into the same problem, and I do not know the extent of the seriousness of the situation we are in. I hope that we will be lucky and nothing happens, such as banning us or sending an alert.

• +3 1

That is not your fault. It is the error of cryptotalk or it may be the system of this site. Don't be afraid and you Will not get any penalty for this. Tell your problem to any moderators or admin then they Will give you the proper solution 

I have not encountered this problem before, so I do not know much about this thing, but I advise you to ask the forum moderators or the uncle department to help you, I think they will be more useful to me

Yes you can table.but who is post this?you say this post is not yours so who is post this? Do you know that? i don't think so. i think you don't know. do you beleved there is ghost .i think ghost is post that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Рубрика вопросы и ответы от ChangeExpert Как майнить криптовалюту? Основы майнинга криптовалюты Майнинг криптовалюты - это процесс создания новых блоков в блокчейне и подтверждения транзакций с использованием специализированных вычислительных ресурсов. Этот процесс является ключевым элементом функционирования криптовалют и обеспечивает их безопасность и децентрализацию.   Как это работает? Процесс майнинга начинается с того, что майнеры собираются в сети и конкурируют между собой за право создать новый блок. Для этого им необходимо решить сложную математическую задачу, которая требует больших вычислительных ресурсов. Первый майнер, который успешно решит задачу, получает право добавить новый блок к блокчейну и получить вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты.   Как начать майнить? Выбор криптовалюты: Прежде всего, вам необходимо выбрать криптовалюту, которую вы хотите майнить. Наиболее популярными криптовалютами для майнинга являются биткоин, эфириум и другие альткоины.   Выбор оборудования: Для майнинга криптовалюты вам понадобится специализированное оборудование, такое как ASIC-майнеры для биткоина или графические карты для эфириума. Выбор оборудования зависит от выбранной криптовалюты и вашего бюджета. Присоединение к пулу: Майнить криптовалюту самостоятельно может быть сложно из-за высокой сложности задач и непредсказуемости вознаграждения. Поэтому многие майнеры присоединяются к майнинг-пулам, где они объединяют свои ресурсы с другими майнерами для более стабильного получения вознаграждения. Установка программного обеспечения: После выбора криптовалюты и оборудования вам необходимо установить специальное программное обеспечение для майнинга. Это программное обеспечение поможет вам настроить ваше оборудование и подключиться к майнинг-пулу. Начало майнинга: После всех подготовительных действий вы можете начать майнить криптовалюту. Ваше оборудование будет решать математические задачи, и вы будете получать вознаграждение в виде криптовалюты в зависимости от вашего вклада.   Заключение Майнинг криптовалюты - это увлекательный и перспективный процесс, который может приносить приличный доход. Однако он требует значительных инвестиций в оборудование и электроэнергию, а также терпения и умения разбираться в технических деталях. Важно помнить, что майнинг - это не только способ заработка денег, но и способ поддерживать работу и развитие криптовалютных сетей.   Контакты для связи: Официальный сайт: https://changeexpert.io По вопросам рекламы и сотрудничества в ТГ: @Advertising_ChangeExpert По вопросам обмена в ТГ: @Operator_ChangeExpert Наш телеграмм канал: https://t.me/changeexpertio Мы в ВК: https://vk.com/changeexpert_otzyvy
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 5 561 801 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Пасхальная радость с KeyProxy: получите 20% скидку на все услуги! 🐣 Весеннее праздничное предложение от KeyProxy! 🐰 Дорогие пользователи форума. В честь светлого праздника Пасхи мы приготовили для вас особенное предложение.   Только с 7 по 14 мая воспользуйтесь уникальным предложением и получите скидку 20% на все наши услуги!   Это отличная возможность обновить свои прокси или приобрести новые по самой выгодной цене. Не упустите шанс на экономию и качественное обслуживание!   Для участия в акции просто воспользуйтесь промокодом "EASTER20" при оформлении заказа. Празднуйте Пасху с KeyProxy и наслаждайтесь высококачественными прокси по лучшей цене! 🌷💻   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 87 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Exploring the Blockchain Universe: Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum with Quppy 🌌🔗 As we navigate through 2024, the blockchain landscape has evolved into a vast universe comprising hundreds of networks, each serving unique purposes beyond mere cryptocurrency transactions. From powering decentralized finance (DeFi) to enabling secure supply chains, the applications of blockchain technology are as diverse as they are revolutionary. 🚀 Diverse Blockchain Networks: Today, we recognize four primary types of blockchain networks: Public, Private, Consortium, and Hybrid, each with its distinct advantages and applications. Whether it's the openness of Public blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum or the controlled access of Private and Consortium networks enhancing security and efficiency, the choice of blockchain depends on the specific needs of its users. 🌍 Quppy's Role in the Blockchain Ecosystem: As the digital landscape expands, Quppy remains at the forefront, offering a reliable, secure wallet for managing, sending, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies across various blockchain networks. Our platform is designed to navigate this complexity, ensuring that you have the tools to interact with both the vast public networks and the exclusive private ones. 💡 The Future is Blockchain: With the ongoing development of new platforms and the shift towards eco-friendly consensus mechanisms like Proof of Stake (PoS), the blockchain ecosystem continues to evolve. This evolution promises enhanced scalability, reduced environmental impact, and greater opportunities for innovation in Web3 and beyond. Stay updated with Quppy as we explore the limitless possibilities of blockchain technology, ensuring you're well-equipped for the digital economy's future. Dive into the world of blockchains with us ➡️ quppy.com
    • ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Tupac против Drake: Угроза судебного иска из-за использования AI-фейковых голосов Вступление: В мире музыки недавно возникла новая сенсация, связанная с использованием искусственного интеллекта (AI) для создания фейковых голосов знаменитостей. И если ранее один из таких треков с участием Drake и The Weeknd был удален из-за нарушения авторских прав, то на этот раз сам Drake оказался под угрозой судебного иска со стороны наследия легендарного рэпера Тупака Шакура. Развитие событий: Недавно Drake выпустил трек под названием "TaylorMade", в котором он использовал AI-созданный голос Тупака Шакура. Однако, такой ход вызвал серьезные претензии со стороны адвокатов наследия Тупака, которые угрожают подать на Drake в суд за использование голоса без соответствующего разрешения. Реакция Drake: После получения угрозы судебного иска, Drake принял решение удалить трек "TaylorMade" с его профиля на X, однако, песню все еще можно найти, если поискать. Это решение было принято, видимо, чтобы избежать дальнейших юридических проблем и споров. Влияние AI-технологий на индустрию музыки: Этот инцидент поднимает важные вопросы о влиянии AI-технологий на индустрию музыки и авторские права. Технологии, позволяющие создавать фейковые голоса знаменитостей, вызывают опасения относительно подделки и нарушения прав наследников артистов, которых больше нет с нами. Заключение: Использование AI-голосов в музыке становится все более популярным, но этот случай с Drake и Тупаком Шакуром показывает, что этот тренд может вызывать серьезные юридические проблемы. Возможно, необходимо разработать более четкие правила и регулирование в отношении использования AI-технологий в музыкальной индустрии, чтобы защитить права артистов и их наследников. В противном случае, подобные споры могут продолжаться и иметь долгосрочные последствия для индустрии в целом.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Уважаемые пользователи!На сегодня курсы(по Киеву):Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$)Продажа: -3%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9700usdt)Так же делаем выплаты и принимаем евро по SEPA/SEPA Instant, SWIFT, IBAN по очень выгодным тарифамСуществует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеровНапоминаем о перечне наших услуг:-Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные-Перестановка кеша по всему миру(50+ стран)-Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal-Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDTМы находимся на всех известных мониторингах:Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочихВсе заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.bestПо всем прочим вопросам, курсам по регионам - обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Добрый день уважаемые пользователиНаш сервис работает в штатном режимеВыгодные курсы, во многих популярных направлениях.Оператор на сайте ответит вам на все ваши интересующие вопросыЖдем вас за новыми обменами.С Уважением kupitman.pro