Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets

i am newbie and working for the first time on this forum i do not have any knowledge about others .But i hope crypto will pay me according to  my efforts ...Waiting for my first income impatiently

From the web faucets faucets. There is a lot of them and in defrente kinda it gives you tiny little pieces of Bitcoins and you must wait until you collect a good amount for example( more money).

• +4 1

I working first time on crypto and I hopefully crypto world give me better money to others once. And there is better experience for me that I work on cryptotalk.

Sorry, I do not know anything about it, so please let me know from your heart. And what is this and what is a mean thing Can someone tell the details 

• -2 1

Here I described some mobile applicationes that paid us bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies 1 feature point. By using this application we can earn easily bitcoin and this application is available for Android and iOS devices.2 Storm play. This application is available for both android and ios devices we can earn digital curriencies by playing games on this platform. 3. Sweat coin this amazing application paid us on the base of walk this application counted our steps and we will be paid on the base of steps that we have been taken this one is also available for both android and IoS mobiles devices. 4 This platform paid us on watching videos this one is also available for both android and iOS devices. 

According to me faucets crypto is a very good Mobile app and earn good revenue because i personally used. Faucets in website have a good deal then mobile .

On 2/8/2020 at 11:23 AM, Upright said:

There's all ways this, of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app sites which provides bitcoin earning as faucets.

But which one pays more

App faucets are bad because of unwanted ads. You can use web faucet by enabling  ads blocker software. Imho,  all kinds of faucets are useless & waste of your time. Freebitcoin & Zen faucet are paying small amounts for users. 

I  have used some faucet website and apps , i think faucet websites pay more than the apps, and they do not eat your phone memory and once a week you have to update them, the app use video ads every time that is so annoying for the users, faucet are the free ways to earn cryptocurrency, they pay according to the price of the coins there claim bonous are not same every time they change according to the price of that coin that you are claiming, faucet owners earn lot from there websites and give a small amount to the users who work on there website, the users who are begginers use faucet website and earn a little, i want to say them if they have large group and refferalls then you should work on faucet websites anotherwise its a waste of time , if you do self earning in faucet website you only earn approx. 1 dollar in a month of your hard work, now its up to you.

• +1 1

l think already our members suggests their opinion as usually my opinion also same.There are no any best faucets app better than web faucets. From my experienced I don't like web faucets and app faucets too because faucets job is timeless and bad job.Faucets app is not better than web faucets. Cause the income of faucets app is too poor.

Well, I haven't tried to use any faucet site or application. Once I read the topic in this forum about faucet that it is just waste of time. It pays very less amount of Satoshi in the reward of doing so much work on it. So I haven't tried and thinking that it is waste of time

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Faucet website better than faucet app .but on my experience both are time wastage they pay very little amount so crypto talk is best for earn it is handsome income to individual 

There's all ways this ,of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app . because all of them are depending on the price of the coin .and app faucet too because faucets job is timelees and bad job . 

I never trust faucet apps neither web faucets .and app facuets too because faucets job is timlees and so i definitely agree with you and i want to take my personal steps .cause the income of faucets app is too poor 

Faucet app and web faucet I think the web faucet is good but both are very difficult to use and earning is also very low and waste of time so I suggest you to stay away.

The apps faucets and web faucets has the mostly same profit .its profit always depends upon the price of the coins.if the price of coins are high they will pay less and if the price of coins are low they will pay good.

• +1 1

I will never recommend anyone to earn from Faucets even through apps or websites. Because it takes too much time and give reward very low amount of payment. It is just time waste job doing faucets for earning. Cryptotalk is much and far better than doing faucets, so you should have to give proper time to Cryptotalk.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Both of them do not pay lavishly for these faucets and are found for fun no more, it is impossible to collect 1 dollar from them

28 minutes ago, Muhammad said:

Never saw faucets apps better than web faucets,

Income from faucets is very low,Working on them is a waste of time.

@Muhammad  since iam join crypto world I'm also not see any mobile app faucets, there is only web faucets and couple of years back iam work in some faucets, as like you say they pays really low amount its just wasting our time, better to work on this forum learn knowledge and earn decent amount.

Of course website faucets pay more. I'm not even sure the mobile apps are paying. Because mobile applications are generally scam. Websites earn more.

From close range experience, I think the Application pays much more than the web based, the Application focuses mainly on in app activities while the web digresses alot to honor adverts.

They are the same. I have tried to a lot of faucets.

In my opinion  and i suggested to you best faucet  are stable and pay more faucet on sites.and its also depend on pricing .

In fact, through my experience, this method is not good for earning money because the application and web faucets do not give a lot of money. They give small amounts approximately every hour, and it is not possible to collect even the minimum amount to withdraw through, as they are stressful.

I do not think that you can earn a lot through web taps, but this site allows you to win some of the cryptocurrencies, but you must abide by the rules of this site and write useful comments that benefit members .

• +4 1

On 2/8/2020 at 2:38 AM, Upright said:

There's all ways this, of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app sites which provides bitcoin earning as faucets.

But which one pays more

Hello friend, I tell you from my experience with the sites where I have worked and I can tell you that you earn better from the web faucets but it depends a lot on the referrals, it is almost impossible to be successful without the help of the referrals.