Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Do Crypto faucets apps pay more than the web faucets

In fact, through my experience, this method is not good for earning money because the application and web faucets do not give a lot of money. They give small amounts approximately every hour, and it is not possible to collect even the minimum amount to withdraw through, as they are stressful.

Welcome with me

I worked on faucets for a year, web faucets are much better than faucets apps, it takes a lot work,   Claim almost every hour
In the end, you will not receive an amount that encourages you to continue with the faucets in exchange for great effort

On 2/8/2020 at 6:38 AM, Upright said:

There's all ways this, of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app sites which provides bitcoin earning as faucets.

But which one pays more

There is a little bit different bu in general are the same they pay just like others just you need to find the good application and the good faucet that's all 

no because they both profti from its users and they have to pay its users and get profit too so i think thei pey equal and does not matter if you use mobile app or web platform unless there is some campaign who tryes to attrack mobile users.

I never thought that it would pay for user effort. neither is the Crypto website or the tap app, I think it should not take time to tap. There will be no way to increase profits.

Often faucets that have their own website pay much more, since applications are usually just copied from other similar applications with simple design changes and further deception of users.

On 2/9/2020 at 2:10 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

There are no any best faucets app better than web faucets. From my experienced I don't like web faucets and app faucets too because faucets job is timeless and bad job.

Same opinion.

For me the web faucets is the best faucet app than any other. 

When it comes to job it depends of every people view, for me it's okay. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don’t think so, all the faucets pay almost the same value for me. The faucets use them for a temporary period, until you can collect money so that you can enter into an investment or trade.

I have already used both things Cryptocurency faucets applications also faucets websites, but according to my experience there is not the difference both thing use ads to earn so they fix a little amount for their users.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

i really do not think so, there is no possibility for apps to pay better cause i think they pay for app updates and all of those kind of store fees, also judging by the apps i also tried only the web apps pay

My friend, the faucets in the applications are the same as the faucets in the sites, and all the faucets pay the same amount, which is very small, so according to my view, the faucets are a waste of time only

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I never know about that because I don't play faucets on my mobile phone. It's too small, and I think it's too difficult to enlarge the image of the mobile phone. It is better to play faucet using our computer or laptop so we can see the image in which we can click the roll button as soon as the timer ends. But I think the reward will be the same between faucet apps and web faucets because with the bitcoin price now, I don't think the owner will want to give the big reward to people. They better give a small amount of reward.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:11 PM, ChilBran said:

Faucets are faucets. You will be paid less than 100 Satoshi in more than 1 hours. They are all not good paying sites and apps. 

They are not a good paying if you work lonely but if you have many referral in your faucet you can earn more than others without doing any thing, that's how it work 

hello my friend..the deference i see between the app and the website is in app you can make some tricks to earn then the website but they give the same amount.

In my opinion the best method today is freebitco .in. If you do not have a captcha problem you can automatically collect bitcoins on 24/24. Many parts of the app are scam

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 12:38 AM, Upright said:

There's all ways this, of users wanting to find apps which earns in bitcoin while there app sites which provides bitcoin earning as faucets.

But which one pays more

Welcome my friend
In my opinion, the sites or applications are both useless. They pay a little money for the time that you will spend on the site. I think we should not waste our time with these things.

I have never saw faucet apps but i have seen many apps that are paying crypto by playing online games and maybe by reading news like the stormplay app. Faucets are great way to earn money because they are legit, but they don't pay that much and that is their only problem.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/8/2020 at 1:38 PM, Upright said:

But which one pays more

I think web faucets are way better or pays better than faucet apps. Well, I already use those two and when I compare it, I see that web faucets pay much higher than the faucet apps. You can earn money much easier in web faucet that faucet apps. But those two has a similar, well, not all of them are legit so beware of those scam, even if it is faucet app or an web faucet.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:10 AM, Rinku Das said:

In my opinion I think they are doing the same process for earning and so paid. But I specially suggest you to use web for better earning or you can work both of them if you earn more.

Well, faucets are just giving a small amount of profit to their members which is not good, i would prefer doing posting here in this forum that participating on that faucet.

Obviously many arguments have obviously been proposes to the difference of web faucets and Crypto faucets,as I think that the web on some situations are better, as the interruption of video ads are not on web faucets, as some users tend to hate anonymous video ads

All faucets have common features of paying very small earnings be it an application or web they are the same according to my experience.

Not crypto faucet apps and web faucets are the same, they are not profitable and not good for earning. I have tried freebitco and bitcoin cash app faucets before, they are not profitable. 

On 2/8/2020 at 8:38 AM, Upright said:

But which one pays more

The sites pay more than the app, the apps don't have that much users and there get little advertisements, and they also there are few paying apps for cryptocurrancys, personally i prefer sites, but i also use apps.

i believe it doesn't matter if it's an app or if it's a web faucet, it all depends on who made it and how he decides to give the money, so you can find apps paying more than web faucets and vice versa

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png