How to add a signature to my comments? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to add a signature to my comments?

Hello my friend .. We all want to make our posts attractive and attractive in any way .. You ask about how to put the signature. You can do that through the settings in your profile, but I do not recommend that because I heard that it affects our account and could lead to a ban .. Work hard and write your posts with useful content, simple and easy words that are understandable and rich and different information ... Trust me then you will attract your followers without the need for a signature

• +2 1

There is an option below the text box where you write your post with the name Insert other media so by using it you can add any picture or signature in your post easily. I suggest you to read the signature rules first to avoid problems.

Try searching on the settingz of the platform, the signature settings is not on mobile version. That's why on a phone, you've to use but the desktop site, to be able to make a signature bon your comments.

• +3 1

I don't know how we can sign comments. But many members use signatures in their comments. But I have no knowledge of it and I am not interested.

My friend, you can add your signature by going to your profile and adding it easily

My friend, the signature here comes for the follow-up and comes as a token of the person author

That is, you can know that this is the same person that you are following through with his signature is very useful

You can choose your signature when moving to your profile and choosing it, but be careful so that your account is not deleted, it may cause you a problem, so I do not advise you to do this.

• +1 1

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends I am not known the adding a signature in comments. method of signature adding, I think add signature option is available in setting option than we add signature. If other option is available then please let me know. 

With all the time that I have here in the forum, I really did not know how to add a signature in the base of our comments or publications that we do and thanks to all the people who commented on this publication I learned how to do it, it really was not difficult or anything for the style, but it is not necessary that I have a signature, I do not see it as important.

• Useful or interesting 1

With respect to this issue, I cannot help you because the truth is that I know nothing but I promise to investigate and be able to help you later since now that you raise this issue I am interested in knowing to see how the matter is since that is how it would identify each publication we do and I will also review the rules to see if it is allowed since I do not remember.

In fact, I did not know exactly how to add a signature to a post, but my question is what is the use of a signature?
I believe that adding a signature is not helpful and may harm you. What is important is that the content is useful, effective and not repeated

My dear friend I have to tell your that we can add that signature are quiet in our message and I want to tell you that you should to read the comments of the other members and you will get the knowledge hope we can add the signature in our message

Dear friend, before I answer your question, my advice to you when putting a signature on your comments will be a warning to you and it may be prohibited for this I do not advise you to do it. As for an answer to your question in your profile, there are strict rules that you must read and follow.

Well I think this is very simple buddy you can add signature by going to your profile setting. Anyway I don't know how to explain this to you but the well experience members will to that for you. 

My dear friend, there are settings in the profile through which you can set up your personal account and you can add and change at the same time. thank you my friends and brothers 

thanks for creating unique post really it is very different from all other post because i am newbie and do not know this before but through reading senior comments i learned a lot of knowledge through this that how we add signature in our post hope so you people will like your post and you will gain good reputation points

It's very easy to add a signature  but I didn't add signature because I heard signature affects your account so I don't suggest you to add signature in any comment as it's not a necessity.

Think you need to be a certain rank to use the signature feature. Press the arrow below your username (at the top and right of the screen) and in the drop-down menu Press "account settings". On your left is the signature option.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friend, in fact, I personally do not prefer to use a signature, but if you want to put your signature, you can put you through the settings. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't see add a signature to your comment does not interest you can go to your personal account and then to the settings and add a signature but you need attention, so you don't reviews for Can I have this violates the terms of the forum posts so I advise you
Dispense with them

Edited by lanaahmad

Hello dear friend, To add the signature go to your profile and add a signature which is relevant.This is a good thing to add signature to your topic. But sometimes when you don't follow the rules than it will be harmful to you and you will receive warning.

Thank you to all of the members who offered suggestions about how to add a signature to your messages. I'd also like to raise a question in this article because I've noticed that many of the commenters here caution against signing something because it's considered dangerous. Could you please expand on that? Why would it be deemed dangerous, and why would we be given an alert for it? Is there a set of guidelines on what you can and cannot do?

Dear friend , writing section full with great features change the font change the colour of the font you can do quote also you can add pictures and links 

As you can see at the bottom of writing section there is something called insert other media or simply you can drag your signature photo and place it there 

Easy to add signature . All you have to do is go to your profile numbers and then go to the signature window and write your signature . But be careful not to break the laws .

• +3 1

With ease, you can do this thing from your profile and settings, but this thing will hold you responsible. Be careful, and the forum preserves your privacy and provides you with the laws that seek that. Always thank you for a question. We must always ask when we do not know the answer

• +1 1

I don't have a clue about this signature thing but from the comments, it seems that it can affect the account somehow, can anyone tell what exactly this effect is ? 

Edited by Reham Fares