How to get better reputation on cryptotalk? - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Muhammad Musab Ali Arqam

How to get better reputation on cryptotalk?

By commenting on useful posts my friend ,, also by adhering to the rules and laws well, and paying attention to your writing without making any grammatical or spelling mistakes because it is very important ..

Find more important information and share it with us, my friend, by doing this you will make your profile extremely positive  ❤️

You can get good reputation by making a useful post if you have enough knowledge about Crypto talk then you can make a post containing useful content as much your post is useful or valuable it will attract more people to give you positive reaction.

• +4 1

You can improve notoriety on this site by posting significant remarks on themes on the site with great punctuation and consistently follow the rules.

If you want to earn money this platform then you have to good reputation.  You create useful and authentic post in the forum.  People attract your post and like then you more profit.  Thanks for sharing this. 

• +5 1

The best way to get good reputation is good and useful topics with distinctive content of information and experience with a lot of hard work and I strongly advise you to be patient so that you can continue working and gain more experience in digital currencies.

• +5 1

Dear you need to make good content posts . So that people get useful information and they give likes to your posts . 

You create such posts that attracts people to answer. 

Thanks.

• +4 1

You must follow the terms of the forum. It does not contain offensive words and does not touch religion or politics. It is not taken from the words of others and is not affixed and copied from others. Your topic must contain useful words

• +4 1

Dear we can get positive reactions from our posts. If we make useful posts and if our posts will meaningful and informational . When we make a beneficial post for others then we get more repotation . And if we make useless posts or misleading posts then maybe we can get negative reaction. @Damdam

• +4 1

There is no doubt that your topic is most important for all members as well as newbies of the site.becsuse reputation is very important in crypto talk world. If you want to get better reputation then you have to make positive and useful posts for the site and your posts must be topic related and meaningful.             

• +5 1

Welcome to crypto currency. In my opinion useful and new informative posts or topics are helpful for other members. Then they can give you positive reputation. So,always try to make useful and helpful posts for other members for get positive reputation. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

We can get reputation in cryptotalk by posting effective topic.It can attract other's interest.we should also post maximum ammount of this forum. 

yes friend this is very good and trusted site in the world but i think crypto is the best and trusted site so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

Hello my guy. I sincerely appreciate you for this wonderful information and it will guide my ways here on the cryptotalk forum. Though am new here but I will follow your guide to achieve my aim.

Hi mate, to my own little understanding as a newbie, if you really want have a very good reputation, you will have to meaningful, educative and attractive comments on the forum so that it will encourage other members on the forum to give you positive reputation. Have a nice day.

If you want to increase your reputation then you have to post well.  Moreover, wrong posts cannot be made.  Care should be taken so that there is no mistake in grammar.  If you make a good comment on a topic then your reputation will grow.  So if you want to increase your reputation, you should refrain from posting wrong.  Then success will come.

Well my friend. Don't worry about anything. You are making useful posts.  And always replies in that topics which is related to knowledge and experience about cryptotalk. Don't make any spelling mistakes and don't use bad language then you are getting good reputation.

Your reputation automatically increasing day by day if you posts here some quality post working and not in worried about time frame of your working. And enjoying your work. Post reputable and logical stuffs, the more people like and follow your posts, the more reputation you gain. 

You can a betteer reputation good topics and posts are the source of good reputation points,If you want to get this then you have to write some inforamtive.post only related to the topics and must be ideal and unique when creating topics .

Welcome, my friend, in my opinion, attention to the quality of the topics you write is essential to obtain a good reputation, and this requires choosing unique topics and writing useful information and avoiding repeated topics that waste time in order to gain the attention of others and a good reputation.

First of all you must follow the instructions and then make useful content and it's should be creative and informative. That things get more points. Your writing ability and chose content matter here.so keep it up and best wishes.

We must make informative topics and comments with useful information for members to get positive reputation. All topics by good information about trading and cryptocurrency is allowed in this platform. So you must get full attention on your topics contest and make a good notes in there.

You have said an urgent thing. We can gain fame in many ways. Basically, our posts have to be educational and valuable. Then everyone will give us a positive rating. As a result, our reputation will increase. Also, we can expect good results if we post accurately.

For gaining good reputations, you must have to be concern about your content. If you post irrelevant and any discussion outside of crypto currency then users will give you negative reputation and your topic or comment maybe deleted. So post relevant things and related things to cryptocurrency, post something useful to others then i hope you will be able to get positive ratings.                       

• +3 1

Welcome dear this platform.  If you want earn good amounts then you work hard . Focus on your work don't waste time . You don't waste time more time spend this forum . Then your reputation is good and earn money.  Thanks for sharing this information.