Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

to increase your followers or reputation in crypto talk forum then you will have to make effective posts or comments to make engage the people in you account, if they like your content they your followers and reputation will be increased.

As long as you bring absolutely useful and useful information to users, they will definitely follow you to see your posts more.

Yes dear i strongly agree with you, but according to me if you post valuable and meangfull every day. Then every one follows you react ❣️ to you and Quoye your every post. 

hay we should increase our followers?I want to know please.Is this increase our reputation or in which reason we should do that?I I ill do according that.Please inform me.

Create something very appreciative, so people or members who reads it can follow you to know when you posts next. No secret or two way about this. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In order to be able to get followers, you must provide important posts for all the people here and do assistance for everyone who needs help

In order to be getting more followers members in the cryptotalk forum its not that's easy, you must be done really good and biggest thing to the forum community

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 2/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, ethannbenny said:

I yes I agree with you, I think that they should try all their possible best not to be creating unhelpful post, I think that new members should read other content before creating thier own post

I was referred to crypto talk by someone who has good reputation on the forum. To have good reputation all you need to do is post good content and also help people with good answers when they ask a question. Sometimes after posting ask people to give you a love reaction on the post you've posted

I think that the best way to get more followers is that to make good posts and share informative content! then people would like to follow you and see your new ideas ! also maybe they would like to discuss in your comments..

I think to get more followers here your posts should be funny (it's really popular today bacause of such posts relax people) and informative (because of the most people here came for learning and discovering). 

8 hours ago, Abdullahali said:

Hey friend I agree with your useful information but I think it's a hard work to get the followers and reputation in this forum people don't follow the good users and also don't give the reputation that's nit good for everyone we all like here as a family members 

Sweet Post and contents did not really count as a good content but yes you have a point some good contents are being ignore and they also deserve some reaction but none of them receive any but dont worry everything takes time to process same with follower and Reaction you need to be patience about it.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Just now, farasjay said:

Bro fair make special substance since in the event that you'll post unique content.in arrange to urge more supporters and notorieties on cryptotalk gathering.

Nobody say that unique posts won't attract enough attention to their owner became followed by crowd from Cryptotalk. But it's not easy at all, to be the unique one here. So I believe it's easier to attract people with fun and mainstream mems.

If you need to have more followers than you have to only post informative and quality post than automatically your followers will be increased and also your likes.

CryptoTalk is a popular forum. People are able to earn very easily. People are making money easily through posts and comments. This is a really useful forum. In many countries of the world, cryptocurrencies are legitimate, so people are becoming more interested in crypto due to the increasing price of Bitcoin.  People earn cryptocurrencies by working.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to increase your followers in the cryptotalk campaign then you have to post some useful and meaningful topics so that people will recognise your topics for their growth and to gain knowledge of it and will start following you.

You can increase your followers by doing useful and beneficial post for us so that we get information from your post and many members follow you and your reputation will also increase..

On 2/7/2020 at 8:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

In this cryptotalk i saw that every posts get audince and many people also comment and give reputation on the post. Also some people follow the person to get more updates from you. So always try to create some interesting topics to get more follower on this platform.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:44 PM, Rosaline149 said:

In order to get more followers and reputations on cryptotalk forum, you need to have some special qualities that other members on this forum do not have. You should have creative and constructive contents writing abilities to attract more followers here. 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. You will be bast in you will be a getting followers and your post to be very meaningful . Yo gain followers you should post knowledge rich and useful information for users..

I am think if you need more followers then you need to conected some people and share your profile. Then you can get some followers. We know followers is a type of items in cryptotalk. So everyone need to make followers as well.

You must publish interesting and unique topics, and your topics should be of value to followers. Of course, all of this requires effort, patience, and dedication to work, then you will have many followers.

• +2 1

Just all you have to do is make valuable, useful, and new, non-duplicate posts previously that are new to users. Good luck to you.

If you want to get more followers in your cryptotalk then you must increase your reputation.After that people will pay attention to you and you will have a lot of follower.

The followers here are only be get by your own hard work. mean you have to be more helpful and more active to almost ll section. this will increase your popularity and thus you can get your followers and reputation every time you comment on react on something ... 

• +2 1

You have do hard work hear. And. Always stick hear so that you friend circle increase.Try to make good content and post definitely people want to know about you so your followers increase.And you also do follow others member and there will be a familiar circles you and your friend so your followers increase.