Get more Followers in Cryptotalk - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zxheejhei

Get more Followers in Cryptotalk

To get more followers and more positive reputation you just have to create more new topics which contain a lot of information about the cryptocurrency and your content should be very good in this way the reader may be impressed by your post and he will give you more positive reputation and if he will see your 223 posts Beach have a good content then he can follow you also I know the only way to increase the following and boost up the reputation it this.

If you want to make this forum positive then you need to post nicely. By your post I will be able to know about the object of this forum. If you can put good qualities in your post, then your reputation will spread further. If you follow the points of this forum, you will understand a lot.

• +2 1

To be able to increase the number of followers, which is not easy, you have to create useful posts for everyone to get a good reputation. Adhere to the rules of the forum Avoid copying and pasting so that you do not get warning points

That's a good question my friend there are a lot of things you will have to do if you want to get many followers first you must be able to create a very good unique topics which the members of the forum will achieve from it and gain more knowledge information secondly you should be able to make good posts that are relevant and contains good contents thirdly don't try to avoid breaking the rules and regulations of the forum

It's an easy platform to gain followers. It comes with practise, you just gotta find comments which is eye-catching and add your signature to every comment. Also give a nice heading which will make people read the rest of what your about to say!

Start making topics which will attract people to comment and keep on posting daily, by practise you'll know what will click and what will not click.

Most importantly don't do this just for making followers. Do this to interact with others and you'll know what will get you more followers gradually.

Practise do make a person perfect:)

Focus more on content not followers. If you do this your content will click and the followers will follow:)

Thanks for reading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, I am upset for the inquiry, yet what is the objective of social event devotees in this discussion? The way is simply to help them and they will follow you no doubt as I do by and by. You can help them without following you. You primary center must me helping other people not picking up supporters..

You have to present effective, distinctive and different content from others .. That your presentation of the content be smart and that it is useful to others and not words that are not related to the required
So people will admire your words and follow you to see everything new from you.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

Creating a unique topic will buy you many followers, publishing a post and commenting are the only channel where you attract many people, a reader will always appreciate is writer neither by following or by giving reputation. I will urge you if you really wants many followers then you have to focus on creating unique topic and comments... Thank you

Hello dear, as for gathering a lot of followers, you have to create many important and effective publications through which there will be many followers, and they follow the process of following your topics. You must publish what is useful in order to earn what you want.

The way you can get more followers is by creating or making comments that are very beneficial to the other members of the forum, if we want members to follow us lest try and make sure our comments it is a beneficial to them.

• +1 1

You need always write useful forum post, By this you can get more and more follower. Cryptotalk follower mainly depends on useful forum post. Don't break the forum rules and regulations, when anyone know your post is informative, he/she can follow you. I think you can understand it

If your post is meaningful  and creative, people will follow you i think.  So you should need to do creative post as many you do.       

you should create a post or a topic which is useful for the reader ,if you make post that attract the reader and help the reader to solve his problems ,if reader like your post once and next time if found your post very useful and helpful for him ,he will be forced by him to follow you,so dear make useful and authentic posts no doubt you will gain more followers .

For gaining more followers you just have to make Quality and unique content. It is true that the number of followers doesn't affect our earnings or payments in any way but if someone want to increase his followers he just have to make useful posts and those posts which provide useful information to other members. The members will read your useful content, like your posts and follow you.

Dear mate.I think you have to make unique post  including meaningfull information to gather followers.Again do not coppy or paste other post because the admins will banned you or you will get warning points.Become friendly to others.Thus you can gain huge popularity.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

What is the best thing to do here in Cryptotalk so I can gather more followers? Anyone of you can help me?

Hello mate @zxheejhei You don't have to create awareness to other members about how to gather more followers rather you should take your time do more research that will produce a top quality topics which will benefit any member that come across it and then wait for reputation and see how it will be increasing daily and more members will be following just because they want to learn from your post but mind you, you have to be online always.

To get more followers, your topic or post must be interesting, attractive and beneficial to the other members. The topic must be preferably new and written in a simple easy to understand language.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:21 PM, zxheejhei said:

You need to be the best in creating your topics thats will be attracting mostly of people and giving you a famous in the forum so that's people will follows you. 

Hello my friend I think that the main factor in this is the content of the posts that you create, and they must be attractive to members in order to follow you. Also, do not forget to be patient

there are not a lot of things that you can do to get some of the follower and also you can not think that there will be  a lot of things that are the best to work on.

You can make good and useful information

on your topic.in cryptotalk you have to work 

hardto make useful post. And you have to be

friendly all the members in here.and increase 

reputation it will be very needed.

Thank you.

Edited by Sadia_rupa113

If you want to increase the followers of this website then you must constantly innovate new topic.You need to create something creative from your post so that others can learn from it.Only then can you increase your followers.

The best thing is to be effective and work almost daily and publish useful reviews of your production, this matter will make everyone interact with your posts and follow your account The most important thing is not to publish in one section, but to diversify posts in different departments and in various fields that have a relationship with the world of crypto, and perhaps in the future, the payment will somehow depend on the number of followers. Laws and regulations change here according to need and necessities, so this matter should not be neglected.

In my personal opinion, I do not care that I have more followers, but you can benefit from the following ideas:

First: Acquiring knowledge through reading, so that you can later initiate opinions and communicate with people on the platform.

Second: Developing yourself in order to be able to write important topics that arouse people's curiosity.

Third: Promoting yourself through social networks may be an important option.