As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

I like the Ethereum cryptocurrency and projects related to it. The Etherium algorithm allows you to create an entire application on its base through smart contracts. These applications can be used not only in the financial industry to account for money, but also in any other. The advantage of the network is the ability to work with any other platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Since you are entering the crypto market for the first time, I recommend you to gain some experience before investing in Altocoin because Bitcoin is the most reliable and most stable of other volatile currencies and it forgives your mistakes over other currencies. After you experience short-term and long-term investment with Bitcoin and you learn to trade successfully with Bitcoin, you can think of Altcoins such as Ethereum, Lightcoin and Bitcoin Ca 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

To minimize risks, it is better to buy coins from the top 10. Ethereum since the beginning of the year has already given a good growth, in the near future I think we will see a denouement for bitcoin, too long is the accumulation. Dogecoins also made us happy this year.

• +2 3

Which ever that is better to earn with , that should be done perfectly and in the end we need to follow instructions that would help us in everything we do so we need to know the w work and we have to really rejoyce in everything we see around , I think any coin that is easy to invest in would be stable coins becase you can predict the parameters

• +3 1

Two coins are very important coins bitcoin and etherium but i personally think that ether is more important than the others because now rate of ether is easy and bitcoin going to rise.

• +2 1

We are the novices in the forum and in the field of digital currencies, we often buy fixed currencies in order not to suffer losses from the beginning of our work

Experimenting with fixed currencies will gain you some important information, and then you can buy what you want from the currencies after monitoring the market regularly

• +4 1
  • +5 1

" It would be beneficial for beginners to choose the most basic cryptocurrencies. First of all, bitcoin, etherium, litecoin, etc. Most importantly, they should never invest all of their savings in a coin."

• +2 1

I'm new in this but is a good information! thank you for share your knowledge! i think that when i can invest i will invest in Bitcoins or Etherium because the both are the first in the Cryptoworld and the price will be increase more than now and is good and safe to invest!

• +3 1

I think now the best cryptocurrencies are Ethereum and Bitcoin
Due to their strength in trading, you can make good profits through them.
So far the market indices are encouraging trading with Ethereum and Bitcoin.

I think if I were invest I will invest doge coin and ltc coin because those coins price are low so in future price going up for sure. Bitcoin Is a Good Investment,The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit.

The first crypto I bought was Bitcoin I don't know if it was ambitious or not but it was and it is the most important crypto and i trusted the most. 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:31 PM, Irungu said:

I think most beginners should buy ripple its a little bit stable and can be used for so many other things, plus it will be a huge advantage when it comes to earning, ripple has a future and people should hold on to it because there is a future in it might take some years but definitely it will get there

Ripple is a good suggestion but I also I recommend ethereum because it's the coin which showing a good potential next to bitcoin that's why investing and buying etc would be worth it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I think that investing in a cryptocurrency that has a high volume of movement in any exchange is very important when investing because there we can see that as time goes by the price will increase that is why I invest in BTC and LTC because they offer me a high movement both buying and selling

You need to research you theory on all coins that currently is on rise. What proects campaigns are making and what is they history. Best is well known company that makes new coin that is not tradeable right now or not on big exchanges yet.

• +2 1

The best investment in secured currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, but it is expensive for the beginner to have to invest and trade in cheap currencies.

• +3 1

It's always best to start with popular coins like ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP. They have clearer price dynamics and are easier to predict.

• +5 1

There are many options for you to invest and I recommend investing in popular currencies like BTC, LTC, ETH and others, and the platform here gives you good options as well as trading to get more profit!

• +2 2

As a beginner, I should think about the biggest and strongest currency, which is Bitcoin, because I believe investing in it will bring me profits. As a kind of diversifying my wallet, I prefer keeping some Ethereum and some other strong currencies such as Litecoin, Link and other stronger currencies in the crypto market.

• +1 1

As a beginner in this field, you should invest in classic currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP, and the currencies that rank in the first 50 of the market cap

First and foremost you should have some bitcoins. It doesn't matter how much money you got at least half of your portfolio should be bitcoin. Once you got that you can think about altcoins and the more well known the better. Most new coins are scams or pump and dump schemes. You can get lucky or you can lose everything. Bitcoin is one of the coins that are destined to rise again and if it goes up it will take all top altcoins up with it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Новые события по последней новости! Хакер вернул почти все средства потерявшему $68 млн пользователю С адреса хакера, который в начале мая украл 1 155 WBTC у пользователя в результате спам-атаки, почти все средства были возвращены пострадавшему.   Данный пользователь получил хороший урок и впредь будет внимательнее, а сейчас можем только порадоваться за него!
    • Доброго времени суток. Уважаемые пользователи!Конкурс ПРОДОЛЖАЕТСЯ !!!! НЕ ЗАБЫВАЕМ ПРИНИМАТЬ УЧАСТИЕ!!!!!10000 рублей победителю выполнившему все условия.Необходимо сделать обмен на нашем сайте и оставить Положительный отзыв на КурсЕксперт с указанием номера заявки.Каждый участник получит бонус 200 рублей на мобильный телефон. Для получения необходимо связаться с администратором через телеграмм.Всем удачи!!!С уважением Администрация cryptotims.com  
    • Генеральный директор Tether Паоло Ардоино ответил на вопросы аналитиков Deutsche Bank о платежеспособности компании и стабильности ее стейблкоина USDT.   Ардоино процитировал последнее заявление аналитиков Deutsche Bank по поводу своего аккаунта X, в котором говорится, что у финансового учреждения нет места для переговоров. Генеральный директор Tether отметил историю штрафов и санкций Deutsche Bank, вызвав сомнения в их способности критиковать других представителей отрасли. Ардоино напомнил, что Международный валютный фонд также назвал Deutsche Bank самым рискованным банком в мире. В комментариях к посту пользователи отметили, что Deutsche Bank с 2000 года заплатил более $20 млрд за 99 нарушений. Поэтому банку не следует критиковать другие компании за риски, структурирование продуктов или регулирование.      Ранее экспертная группа Deutsche Bank опубликовала результаты исследования рынка стейблкоинов . Аналитики назвали слабые стороны этого класса активов и отметили недостаточную прозрачность Tether как эмитента стейблкоина USDT. Аналитики Deutsch Bank также добавили, что, учитывая монополию Tether на рынке стейблкоинов, в случае краха USDT его последствия будут более серьезными. По данным DefiLlama , общая капитализация стейблкоинов на данный момент превышает $160 млрд. USDT является бесспорным лидером на этом рынке с доминированием более 69%.     Однако эксперты предупреждают , что доминирование Tether может ослабнуть из-за новых правил, предлагаемых в США.  
    • В течение продолжительного времени Ethereum позиционировался как дефляционная "ультразвуковая" сеть, но после последнего обновления ситуация изменилась.      Согласно аналитикам CryptoQuant, Ethereum перестал быть дефляционным после внедрения мартовского обновления Dencun, которое значительно снизило комиссии за транзакции в блокчейне.     Термин "ультразвуковые деньги" в контексте Ethereum означает сохранение покупательной способности и устойчивость к инфляции. В отличие от биткоина, Ethereum имеет потенциал быть более стабильным за счет уменьшения предложения токена ETH.     За девять лет существования Ethereum были внедрены несколько обновлений для снижения инфляции или выпуска новых ETH. Например, обновление Лондон в августе 2021 года ввело механизм сжигания части комиссий за газ Ethereum, что привело к дефляционному давлению на предложение ETH.     С реализацией обновления Слияние в сентябре 2022 года Ethereum перешел с доказательства работы на доказательство доли, что также уменьшило выпуск и инфляцию. Оба эти обновления успешно справились со своими задачами до появления Dencun.     Однако после внедрения Dencun Ethereum больше не является дефляционным, поскольку снижение комиссий за транзакции на уровне 2 сетей Ethereum и введение danksharding привели к увеличению эффективности сети и уменьшению ее стоимости. Это привело к уменьшению сжигаемых ETH из-за снижения комиссий, несмотря на высокую активность сети.
    • 11.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.6% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.8%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Клейм Notcoin доступен!              Notcoin предлагает на выбор 3 варианта:     Вывод $NOT на @wallet (требуется KYC); Вывод на биржи (Binance, Bybit, OKX); Стейкинг баланса на 30 дней.При выводе $NOT будет взыматься комиссия в 1.5%. Пока что могут вывести только пользователи с тг-премиум.
    • RubyCash is a dynamically developing platform for cryptocurrency exchange.   Our main goal is to provide millions of users worldwide with the opportunity for free, anonymous, and, above all, secure exchange of crypto assets of any size. Our platform is fully automated, allowing you to make currency exchanges in just a few clicks at the most advantageous rates.   Security is our priority. We pay special attention to protecting our platform and promptly respond to any possible threats. All incoming funds undergo AML checks, ensuring the safety of your funds from exchange blocking. We only cooperate with verified liquidity providers, ensuring the purity of your funds by 100%.   Technical support - always available. Our team is ready to help you 24/7, and the response time from our technical support operator under normal load is just 5 minutes!   Exchange rates - our competitive advantages. We offer the best rates for all cryptocurrency pairs.   Anonymity - your choice. Registration is optional, and you can make exchanges completely anonymously.   Commission - transparency and honesty. Our commission is only 0.25% for any exchange volume.   We also offer additional earning opportunities through our cashback system and affiliate program. Join us and see for yourself!   We are always open to your suggestions and comments.   Contact us: Telegram Support info@rubycash.org rubycash.org
    • ФРС по-прежнему считает, что ставки снизятся в этом году, но, возможно, позже, чем ожидалось. Цена Биткойна упала на 2,5% до $60 300 в пятницу, поскольку представители Федеральной резервной системы взвешивали свои варианты борьбы с устойчивой ценовой инфляцией в Соединенных Штатах. Биткойн торговался по цене 63 400 долларов США в полдень по всемирному координированному времени в пятницу, а затем упал ниже 61 000 долларов США в течение следующих нескольких часов. По данным Coinglass , волатильность привела к ликвидациям на сумму 175 миллионов долларов за последние 24 часа. Самая крупная ликвидация произошла в сделке BTC/USDT на Binance на сумму 3,56 миллиона долларов. Выступая на конференции Ассоциации банкиров Луизианы в Новом Орлеане на этой неделе, президент ФРБ Далласа Лори Логан предположила, что, возможно, «слишком рано думать о снижении ставок», сообщает Reuters . «Мне нужно увидеть разрешение некоторых из этих неопределенностей относительно пути, по которому мы идем, и нам нужно оставаться очень гибкими», — сказал Логан. За последние несколько месяцев базовая инфляция PCE – предпочтительный показатель инфляции Федеральной резервной системы – не смогла добиться существенного прогресса в достижении целевого показателя центрального банка в 2%. Более того, данные в пятницу показали толчок инфляционным ожиданиям потребителей: ожидания на год вперед вырастут до 3,5% в мае следующего года. В интервью Reuters президент ФРБ Атланты Рафаэль Бостик предсказал, что процентные ставки все равно снизятся – но, возможно, только на 25 базисных пунктов до конца года. «Я все еще верю в это», — сказал он, отметив, что «пройдет некоторое время», прежде чем инфляция наконец снизится. Более низкие процентные ставки воспринимаются как благо для Биткойна и акций, предоставляя инвесторам более дешевые долги для скупки рискованных активов. Биткойн/доллар США. 
    • ✅CRYPTO CASH ♻️ USD/AMD • 0~499 USD—2.5% • 500~999 USD— 2%• 1 000~4 999 USD — 1%• 5 000 ~ and more — 0.5%   ☑️CASH USD/AMD ♻️ CRYPTO • 500 ~999 USD  — 2%• 1 000 ~4999 USD — 1.5%• 5,000 USD and more  — 1%   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Да это один из основных стимулов для роста битка, как говорят в ФРС ставки будут точно снижены в этом году но немного позже чем ожидалось.