As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

As a beginner I would prefer to buy coins like ripple, doge, litecoin, minex, tron and other minimum value cryptocurrency because I have very little experience in the field of cryptocurrency. By buying such coins I am decreasing the amount of losses that would occur as a result of me being a newbie and not having sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I would strongly recommend everyone to only invest that which they can afford to lose.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

First of all, I buy those coins that can be put on the pos algorithm. It matters because coins make a profit. .

Basically in the main currency that is Bitcoin. Since analyzing the issue, its market capitalization and its value that with the passage of time increases by leaps and bounds, it causes the adoption of people. Also that it is a new technology with impressive potential.

As a newbie I recommend buying usdt to be able to trade and buy btc ltc eth xmp, among other currencies, and be attentive to each currency that comes out to exchange and buy low and sell high ..

Good afternoon, I recently started to deal with cryptocurrency, bought several well-known tokens and their altcoins (TWT, BNB, ETH, BTC), I can tell you a few more coins for investment that you think are acceptable, thank you.

Edited by Mail0n

It doesn't matter. If you invest in long-term perspective the stable kryptocurency will be increase. However you better invest in coins that are a few-years history in my opinion.

I am still only collecting a small amount of money. I also want to try investing in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that it is more profitable to put money in the bank. I am thinking of investing in something new. I expect the same success as Bitcoin.

Well friend, in my opinion I prefer to buy and invest in bitcoins and also in XRP and ETH, since they show good significant growth, potential is seen in those cryptocurrencies. Greetings.

In my opinion there is not exactly one currency that can be recommended, the world of Cryptocurrencies has a very volatile market, you should first check the charts and the history of the currency, the only thing I can recommend is that they coin endorsed by a platform of trajectory.

As you said, as a beginner in this field, I have preferred ETH or LTC, I think that they are cryptos that are constantly on the rise, and it is a good form of investment, and they have a very good source of profit.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

To start, first know and investigate about btc, it is the best known and the best positioned so far and also the one with the best future with respect to the others.

On 06.02.2020 at 15:40, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I prefer to invest in a small coin, so that in case of my mistake, the losses would not be critical. Good luck with your earnings!

I recommend litecoin for beginners. It has some advantages:

1. It is decentralized

2. It is based on the technology of blockchain

3. It is fast

Etc.

Its a really good coin. It has way more advantages  but I mentioned that I really like.

As a beginner you have to do a-lot of search to invest your money

You have to just research on various crypto currencies according to their reputation, supply and their upcoming projects in the market and select your fav. one

from my opinion my fav one for long term are :- TRX, ETH, DGB

I prefer to invest in BTC or ETH since they are currencies that can easily give a pump in the market, another one that I would take a look at would be BNB and link for the ease in which they rise 10 and 15% after a fall in the market.Greetings.

On 6/2/2020 at 9:40, Maxtron73 said:

Soy un inversor veterano, ya que he invertido muchos años en acciones y ahora tengo una buena cartera de criptomonedas desde que invertí durante el último mercado bajista, pero eres principiante y nuevo en criptomonedas, ¿en qué monedas prefieres invertir?

If you are a beginner, I recommend you start with cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, etherum, litecoin, etc., since if you buy cryptocurrencies that were recently launched on the market, years will pass for you to see your earnings

I think it should be Bitcoin, it is the mother currency of the entire ecosystem, and the one that moves the prices of all the rest, as a newbie it is convenient to buy Bitcoin, learn how the entire market moves and then see if any project or currency satisfies us for enter and expand the portfolio

One thing that you need to know before to bought a crypto is why you will buy that crypto, if you have to invest in that crypto to hold the coin for a long time you can find very good proyect like IOTA, the coin is very stable, you can buy Litecoin,Ethereum and bitcoin, But if you want to know, how this coin work tried first to buy small coin like dogecoin to make some translation and learn more about the fees of any coin, this way you will be able to make arbitrage in the future.

eğer uzun süre satmayacaksanız theta ve eos iyidir. theta'nın çok büyük şirketlerle ortaklığı vardı ama eos google ile yeni bir anlaşma yaptı. google eos ekibinine katıldı. bu gerçekten büyük bir olay.

It is advisable to invest in bitcoin, it is the highest ranking currency within crypto assets, it greatly influences the price of other currencies, and from there you can be interested in different altcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Doge, etc.

Bitcoin has got its value based on the markets available supply to demand process. It is the superior one coin. It is safe to say that Bitcoin is the primary asset with long-term potential. But if you want to buy altcoin and want to deal with a high risks So therefore you can pick Cardano.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 2/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

Currently and invested more than 2000 dollars in the yobit platform and it is generating very good monthly profits in case you are interested in knowing, I invite you to investigate a little about them that they are the best option

The answer, for a newbie, would always be first ... first ... Bitcoins, then ETH to have gas or liquidity to become a token freak.
Then, it depends on where you are going to exchange or buy or use more, coinbase, binance, crypto, 2gther because each one ... uses its token with its qualities.
In short first Bitcoins, BTC.:classic_tongue:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes: