As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

As a beginner which coins do you prefer to buy first ?

I like the Ethereum cryptocurrency and projects related to it. The Etherium algorithm allows you to create an entire application on its base through smart contracts. These applications can be used not only in the financial industry to account for money, but also in any other. The advantage of the network is the ability to work with any other platforms.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Since you are entering the crypto market for the first time, I recommend you to gain some experience before investing in Altocoin because Bitcoin is the most reliable and most stable of other volatile currencies and it forgives your mistakes over other currencies. After you experience short-term and long-term investment with Bitcoin and you learn to trade successfully with Bitcoin, you can think of Altcoins such as Ethereum, Lightcoin and Bitcoin Ca 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

To minimize risks, it is better to buy coins from the top 10. Ethereum since the beginning of the year has already given a good growth, in the near future I think we will see a denouement for bitcoin, too long is the accumulation. Dogecoins also made us happy this year.

• +2 3

Which ever that is better to earn with , that should be done perfectly and in the end we need to follow instructions that would help us in everything we do so we need to know the w work and we have to really rejoyce in everything we see around , I think any coin that is easy to invest in would be stable coins becase you can predict the parameters

• +3 1

Two coins are very important coins bitcoin and etherium but i personally think that ether is more important than the others because now rate of ether is easy and bitcoin going to rise.

• +2 1

We are the novices in the forum and in the field of digital currencies, we often buy fixed currencies in order not to suffer losses from the beginning of our work

Experimenting with fixed currencies will gain you some important information, and then you can buy what you want from the currencies after monitoring the market regularly

• +4 1
  • +5 1

" It would be beneficial for beginners to choose the most basic cryptocurrencies. First of all, bitcoin, etherium, litecoin, etc. Most importantly, they should never invest all of their savings in a coin."

• +2 1

I'm new in this but is a good information! thank you for share your knowledge! i think that when i can invest i will invest in Bitcoins or Etherium because the both are the first in the Cryptoworld and the price will be increase more than now and is good and safe to invest!

• +3 1

I think now the best cryptocurrencies are Ethereum and Bitcoin
Due to their strength in trading, you can make good profits through them.
So far the market indices are encouraging trading with Ethereum and Bitcoin.

I think if I were invest I will invest doge coin and ltc coin because those coins price are low so in future price going up for sure. Bitcoin Is a Good Investment,The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit.

The first crypto I bought was Bitcoin I don't know if it was ambitious or not but it was and it is the most important crypto and i trusted the most. 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:31 PM, Irungu said:

I think most beginners should buy ripple its a little bit stable and can be used for so many other things, plus it will be a huge advantage when it comes to earning, ripple has a future and people should hold on to it because there is a future in it might take some years but definitely it will get there

Ripple is a good suggestion but I also I recommend ethereum because it's the coin which showing a good potential next to bitcoin that's why investing and buying etc would be worth it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am a veterani investor as i have invested many years in stocks and now i have nice portfolio of crypto since investing during last bear market, but you beginner and new to crypto , what coins do you prefer investing in ?

I think that investing in a cryptocurrency that has a high volume of movement in any exchange is very important when investing because there we can see that as time goes by the price will increase that is why I invest in BTC and LTC because they offer me a high movement both buying and selling

You need to research you theory on all coins that currently is on rise. What proects campaigns are making and what is they history. Best is well known company that makes new coin that is not tradeable right now or not on big exchanges yet.

• +2 1

The best investment in secured currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, but it is expensive for the beginner to have to invest and trade in cheap currencies.

• +3 1

It's always best to start with popular coins like ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP. They have clearer price dynamics and are easier to predict.

• +5 1

There are many options for you to invest and I recommend investing in popular currencies like BTC, LTC, ETH and others, and the platform here gives you good options as well as trading to get more profit!

• +2 2

As a beginner, I should think about the biggest and strongest currency, which is Bitcoin, because I believe investing in it will bring me profits. As a kind of diversifying my wallet, I prefer keeping some Ethereum and some other strong currencies such as Litecoin, Link and other stronger currencies in the crypto market.

• +1 1

As a beginner in this field, you should invest in classic currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP, and the currencies that rank in the first 50 of the market cap

First and foremost you should have some bitcoins. It doesn't matter how much money you got at least half of your portfolio should be bitcoin. Once you got that you can think about altcoins and the more well known the better. Most new coins are scams or pump and dump schemes. You can get lucky or you can lose everything. Bitcoin is one of the coins that are destined to rise again and if it goes up it will take all top altcoins up with it.