Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 21 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

Hi there greetings yes free coins on your belt wallet but in my opinion I think it is a very very have a lengthy procedure it is waste of time in order to gain 10 or 15 coin se you have to guest almost an hour and I think it's not worth it

I'll try all these many time but i can't make free coin, may be i dont know how to take free coin, i think free coin are only available after sharing coin to others, is i am right ?

thanks for telling me. It is a good job in Yobit and I do not hear about free currencies. Now I will get my free metal work from Yobit. Yobit really works well and offers many facilities for its user. Again thank you very much for your nice information.

• +5 1

On 2/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, Sharoncott said:

just notice that yobit is giving free coin right now go and claim your just lunk your twitter or Facebook account and post there free coin program and begin to earn free coin check mine Screenshot_20200206-124331.thumb.png.950e2f15f13d6fd5392387184b2f7ca2.png

That great Yobit is giving free coins we can earn from Yobit exchange share their program and earn free coins .

Yes I also noticed that coins but these coins have very less value and dont give you very much. But i think there is nothing bad to take these coins. Because something is better then nothing. Thanks for sharing this information.

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello, I am still a new member in the forum and did not know that there are free currencies. Please clarify the matter more and more. I am eager to know more.

Thank you, I wish you great successes and success.

image.png.0169596ce6e0c20c7319654a71b2deb6.png

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful publication for everyone. I think that everyone should read this information, take advantage of it and know how much it costs and what are the free currencies.

Yes, it gives money but very slowly, I don't think it is worth that long time for this amount of cryptocurrency
It is worth nothing to what you earn from this forum

It's a good thing for us to know cryptotalk is giving away free coins, You tried these free coins but he said you need to make 20 trades to get these free coins.

• +1 1

Indeed, I have likewise seen that yobit is allowing a chance to guarantee some free coins yet I haven't asserted such coins yet on the grounds that I feel that asserting such coins will be not productive it will be hard to pull out the paces of such coins isn't so high.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, Sharoncott said:

Yes half bread is better than none do you know what how much it will cost if its not free so its still good I'd love how yobit is running

Thank you dear friend for sharing valuable information,  that's true , yobit is providing free coins every day . We just need to claim that coins and can store them in our balance you are right half bread is better than none 

• +3 1

In fact, I joined Yopet a relatively short time ago (about two months), but this offer was already over, I am unlucky because I arrived late, but I think I am also lucky to have joined here.

• +3 1

I did not know that it was true. I am convinced that no one will give you free currency for free, but this is my share. I missed this distribution because of my suspicion that it was a fraud. 

• +2 1

Frankly speaking I don't know anything about this, but according to some members they said the coins have no value like that. But anyway have loaf of bread is better than none at least it's helpful. Thanks very much mate.

Yes, my friend, I entered the platform and was able to collect some coins, but they are of low value. We can collect more of them daily, so we must work hard and support this platform with its wonderful ideas. Thank you.

Yeah, I tried and as of now, I am not taking my Facebook to a different place, so it is vital for me to stay that way, but it is nice for those who want it, and it will make you enjoy a lot in making some money out of the free coins.

I think that these are called taps, and you can profit from them some currencies, collect them, sell them, and make more additional money. I have tried them one time before.

It is very great post , i love to participate in these events which help us to collect our capitals easily so all thanks to yobit for helping us to improve our jobs.

It is true, but all of this free cryptocurrencies have a low value, so there is no point in collecting it, as they cannot be withdrawn, traded or invested, so we cannot benefit from these currencies.

One of the most important features of this forum is this matter free currencies, as well as the investment fund and other good things in the platform no I trade and work with it and I prefer it over the rest of the platforms

This is really good, my friend, I did not have free currencies on the Ubuntu, but I am going now and I will try to get it. I really thank you for this good and useful information for me and all new beginners.

Yes, the Yobit platform offers us many ways to win cryptocurrencies, including winning free currencies through some simple tasks, but not all free currencies are profitable, some of them die and you cannot win anything from them.

Thanks for sharing this with us. Yes yobit gives us free coin each and everyday. We can just claim it and keep it in our balance. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.