Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y - Page 18 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

Free coin at yobit now visit and claim yours y

Many people at the time began to play with soccer games, dice and other alternatives that offered them free coins, some were right and I could make the difference but the rest are just waiting because they were lied to or were fooled by the ambition of wanting to get there quickly to their objectives, beautiful people be careful when accepting everything that refers to free because today they are only scammers.

I suggested that this feature anywhere because it is useless and you can look by yourself and see how much they are giving very low earnings, so why should I waste my time on this, thanks for your attention anyway 

Yes, I got a lot of currencies, but in my opinion it has no future because those currencies do not have any tangible material value, but I will keep them hoping that they become of good value

• +2 1

In fact, dear, I do not know if we can really get free coins. I expect that we may fall into fraud because we have to work hard to earn money.

Youbit gives us an good opportunity to earn free crypto currencies for only a simple task take a apart on the advertise youbit on social media and collects free crypto coins .

• +1 1

Dear I saw many topics and also post in which members are talking about this free coins and I will say that I think they are not so good because they are very little in amount and they are just waste of time so I am not doing anything like this.

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that you said not right because at this time yobit is not giving the any free bitcoin and one thing more I want to tell you that you should too again read your post because this is a fake news and I have not what get any free BTC

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time this is a fake news because I am new member on this forum and I have not had any knowledge about that at this time I am getting the knowledge about the cryptocurrency

it's give us free bitcoin. We can earn easily free coin by sharing it in Facebook or twitter. But the price is too little. They need to improve it. As a free service you can easily earn coin from there. So it is okay. 

• +2 1

You are right, you can do that, but their value does not exceed some dollars, my friend, and I think that you can profit in another way. There are airdrops on the platform that you can take advantage of.

I didn't know about this before your beautiful post. It's real information that we can all use. I think we should collect it and invest in it.I read your comments and learned. Thank you, and I hope you reach the upper echelons of your experience.

Well say my friend

Daily free currency in the yobit platform, but we have to claim it. Something really free, however

A small thing is better than nothing

From the dark there is a spot of light

We have to look well and work hard

All the best to you, my friend, and to everyone

• +1 1

I appreciate how much you love this field in order to do such detailed research on the platform. As for me, I did not know that there is such a free currency on the yobit platform, but can you post a detailed explanation of how to get it and what is its price on the platform and whether we can exchange it for a second currency

• +3 1

Hello my friend,
Yes, there is a section dedicated to free currencies on the yobit platform, but for me I do not use it because I think it is a waste of time, due to the small amount of free coins, which we can't earn it until we post links on social media platforms

Thanks for giving such a great message to all peoples on this forum I just checked it but I don't need now these coins because cryto talk gives good payment so I don't need such more these coins I'm happy to get bitcoin.

Free coins are giving by yobit are in small amount .having some thing us better than nothing .I cannot get this opportunity due to some reasons.

It's kind of a scam.I don't think they're going to give you free currency. there's nothing for free on these sites. you have to work hard to make money.

Thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful information, of course you are a very wonderful person, and give us a very good information, so I will enter this section and withdraw coins and thank you for this, my friend. 

hello friend I want to tell you that I am not able to claim that Queens on your bit account I don't know how they claim and I visit you because I am not able to claim that kind of coins so please help me to claim that account because I am a beginner and don't know about too much this platform which platform is very beneficial for us

there is no free coin to claim it, your post is in 2020 so you do not claim the free coin in this time. if they give the free coin so they are lucky for the free earning. now it is very difficult to claim the earning point from the cryptotalk. they give the payment after the 1 week of the completing 100 post.

I am very excited to see your post that give the free coin. I try but i do not claim the free coin in it. I think they leave to give the free coin. But in future they start again.

• +1 1

wow dear it sounds good and you know what i am newbie and gaining a knowledge and information about this forum and i feel very happy when i learnt something new so that i am saying thanks to all members who are sharing knowledge about yobit and digital currency with us

• +5 1

Well, when i first made my account at yobit, i was offereed free 1700 dollars which seemed unrealistic to me. I follwed the steps to get a claim of that money, but i never got that. There is one that i have learned from life, "Nothing is for free, you have to pay price for everything"...yeah i didn't get. I wasn't supposed to get that! 

Thank you for this post . It is a good idea to get some free coins even if they are low and their price is low, but who knows what will happen in the future. I think Ubit is great with free gifts.

Yes mate. I am really excited to know this information. I will really go and claim. In my opinion this like offers are really helps the people to increase their intrest in this forum.