Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while. - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadimah

Did you start Crypto When you first heard about it or after a while.

When I started to earn bitcoin by solving captcha or faucets. I do not have any idea about it. I just knew that I was earning dollars. But after sometimes I  knew everything and one of my friend tell me about cryptotalk and I started to work here after that Incident. 

I didn't start cryptocurrency immediately I heard about it, it takes a long time before I start cryptocurrency because am a type that don't rush into things I always make sure I do my research very well before starting anything, so its takes almost a year before I start cryptocurrency when I heard about it 

• Useful or interesting 2

for me it was not easy to take a start in cryptocurrency that is why it took me a lot of time when I knew about the cryptocurrency and when I started using it in practical way

I have herad about cryptocurrency before but I started working on it two months ago.Although when I heard about it I was confused and unskilled to work.So I started to gather knowledge about it first,then started working. 

Edited by Sayed28

I have listened to crypto for a long time, namely 2017 and started in 2018. I am quite sorry that I did not immediately join the crypto world, because at that time I thought cryptocurrency was a scam and I was still hesitant to follow it. After the bitcoin price hike at the end of 2017, I realized that I had missed that moment. Even though it's a bit late in my opinion it doesn't matter, the most important thing is that I don't miss the bullish moment now.

• +1 1

I regret having listened to the people who said that cryptocurrencies did not work, I heard about cryptocurrencies since 2015 and I regret not having started at that time, but God's timing is perfect if I'm here today learning it's because I know That is the best moment of all for me, I am constantly learning and every time by being here in the forum I am growing in mentality and knowledge.

The best moment is now, not yesterday or tomorrow, no, the here and now is your moment.

I never knew much about this forum before working on it. I have come to work in this forum after hearing the name of this forum and the merits of its work. Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself! I search for it on various nets, and find it. So I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right. I will succeed if I work here. This forum is now like my friend. I am very happy to be able to work in this forum.

I never knew much about this forum before working on it. I have come to work in this forum after hearing the name of this forum and the merits of its work. Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself! I search for it on various nets, and find it. So I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right. I will succeed if I work here. This forum is now like my friend. I am very happy to be able to work in this forum.

• +2 1

I didn't start immediately when i first heard about it because i didn't have much believe in it. I heard about cryptocurrency through my friend in school who told me many of the advantages in cryptocurrency but never joined then thinking its something i will find difficult to cope with to earn profit.

• +1 1

I also heard bitcoin long time ago, but i wasn't considering to invest things. I wish i had a friend who have interest in cryptos back than. I used to regret for not buying crypto but i am not regreting anymore because it doesn't help me at all. I started to work in this world inside last year and everything is goin well right now.

• +1 1

I intended starting immediately when I started but unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstance I couldn't. But now am a full time member and I declared my self lucky for been among you all.

I have first heard about it from my son in law and the following day I watched some videos and signed up in some exchanges. I started trading after a week in low amounts and now I am doing trades regularly both in short and long time periods. The most important thing I have learned is that always be cautious and balance your risks and rewards carefully.

• +1 1

No. I did not start it at first. I got to know about cryptocurrency from my friends . They said i could make alot of money from it. But i did not believe them because i thought i will loose my money if i go into cryptocurrency. But later on when i got to see that they are making money from it, i decided to go into it as well so that i can benefit too. For those that are thinking about joining, its not too late. You can also be part of it.

I joined Cryptotalk as soon as I heard about it. Though I have heard about Cryptocurrency more than 5 or 6 years ago, I learnt about making money through Cryptocurrency only a few months ago.

I started crypto after a while that I heard it for me. It was not so easy believing what was explained to me as crypto.in the first place so I just kept following the trend and waiting for things to turn up pretty well and it actually did with lots if encouragment from the very beginning.

On 2/6/2020 at 8:30 AM, Fadimah said:

I have been hearing about bitcoins and cryptocurrency since 2014 but I wasn't interested in it until I got to know a little more about it this year and I regret not starting since then. How about you? Did you start immediately you heard about it or you waited for a few years and do you regret waiting for those few years?

Hello mate, I started hearing about crypto currency exchange back in 2017 while on break with some friends, of course just like you I didn't start trading or investing in it because I wasn't satisfied with the information I got, until a few months ago when I started making my own research and I joined this forum, I won't like to admit that I do regret, but am moving on and enjoying everything am doing now.

Honestly I did not start crypto when I heard about it, it took a while after I started actually q friend of mine told me more about this forum and I further went on and make some research about it before I join.

I also waited a few years because when I heard about it I thought it's a new kind of internet scams to steal people money and of course I regret I didn't invest in cryptocurrencies at then when the prices were really cheap but what happened can't be canceled and I already earnt huge profits in the last 2 years in crypto so I'm glad I didn't miss the train and joined when the prices was still cheap compared to what's going to happen this year

• +2 1

This has been one of my biggest regret in life, I started crypto a long time after I heard about it, cos I was not well oriented about the whole stuff and this makes me regret today. If only I started earlier by now I would have been a cool rich someone.

Yes as I heard about this wonderful platform from my friend who already working on it, I started to work and get immediately registered. Some doubts are their that either will earn any thing or it's fraud and waste of time,but as I receive my first payment I trusted that it's good site and you can work as you want and get rewards.

Ofcourse I started it after a while because of trust issue. I never trust anything easily. When I first heard about it I thought it to be a scam. But, after a while I have seen my friends working in this. Then I believed it and joined it.

When I heard it for the first time I do not believe it and I thought that it was all manipulation but we currently see that it is not like that, but in the same way it is never too late to start so I do not regret not having started before and I simply learn today as new and I hope one day to be a professional in cryptocurrencies.

Of course, it is something that I am late, because cryptocurrencies have a long time and I am just arriving this year due to the proliferation of the virus I could always cryptocurrencies was an outlet for people who stayed a long time at home.

• +1 1

I have relatives who work or are in cryptotalk from the beginning, but nevertheless I have been arriving this year because it was the year that I vacated and I always did it for a great motivation on the part of my relatives to be more informed every day.

• +1 1

My friend I want to tell you that when I listen about the cryptocurrency first time after some days I joined this forum and start working and I am lucky on this forum to do work because there are many fake websites about the crypto on the internet

Well to be honest, my friend first introduced to me about it and I joined but I got lazy and stopped doing it. But after soon I was bored in my home and did not have anything to do so I started to work in this and finally got into this . Now I am working here every time and I am now addicted to this.