Yodollar (Yoda) - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bearftc

Yodollar (Yoda)

Yoda is a decentralized cryptocurrency created on the basis of three
blockchains (Zerocoin, Dash, Pivx)  since it has its own blockchain makes 
it unique this is a good advantage unlike other currencies since no one 
can get access to your source code regarding settings of any kind plus 
no coin maker they will be able to access their funds and wallets.

It is allowed transactions between blockchains, that is, from one currency 
to another without very minimal commissions, it also has a secure credit 
system, it will be charged on credit cards, in this way you can change 
it to any currency local, it will be available worldwide.

The intention of this currency is to facilitate and have 
access to the use of cryptocurrency for everyone, having 
better characteristics unlike the other virtual currencies.
  • +5 1

Yodollar is the official cryptocurrency of yobit, it is a crypto that has a low value today, however I consider that it has a good future and good long-term value there are very good comments about this crypto and something to our benefit is that yobit activated its freedollars system and is a way to get some free and safe coins

well I still hope that the price will rise to about 400 satoshi would be fine ..
I would like yobit to list it on other exchange platforms ..

1 hour ago, rnaire said:

Yodollar es la criptomoneda oficial de yobit, es una cripto que tiene un valor bajo hoy, sin embargo considero que tiene un buen futuro y un buen valor a largo plazo hay muy buenos comentarios sobre esta cripto y algo a nuestro favor es que yobit activó su sistema de dólares libres y es una forma de obtener algunas monedas gratis y seguras

Currently I have Hold Yoda I hope that in the year 2021 it will rise in price ..
  yobit has to include yoda in other exchanges and make it useful.

I did not participate in the launch of Yoda, and I have not bought this coin yet, but if I have read a little about your project and I consider that the price is going to rise, it shows sustainable over time.  Let's hope to see what happens, and in the future invest in it.

The price of Yoda is currently low, it is a good time to buy and have good benefits. Surely in the future it will return to the highest peak. It is an irrigation like any investment but it is a good option

Hello, personally I am very disappointed with the YODA cryptocurrency since I had high hopes for being promoted by Yobit, a very serious platform, I was accumulating my YODAs but in the end I had to sell them to see that the price only went down as it passed the time, perhaps if there were an alternate up and down fluctuation, I could have saved them but I see that their collapse is imminent and I refer to the tests. Greetings.

Yoda coin us the popular currency in yobit exchange, but yoda coin in airdrops and I invest in invest box to earn extra money I think yoda is stable currency as soon as possible if team works probably.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

On 2/5/2020 at 2:06 PM, bearftc said:

what do you guys think about the future of yoda  is it going to move up again a lot of users saying that it will die but they said before that the starting price will be max  100sat and it didnt it started at 15k sat 

so what do you guys think

I think the Yoda already died, they are bubble tokens where their only purpose is to get money out of them as soon as they come out at a good price, it is not advisable to invest in that currency in the long term, but it is up to each one of us, yobit always surprises us and maybe they will give a new use to that token that will make its price go up in a brutal way, however as yobit always complies with what that token says it came out with a very high price and that is the same thing we expect from the freedollars

Well here we are in the future, and YODA went down, it was expected and i think that these kind of tokens are just "temporal marketing" use case tokens. YODA accomplished its mission, to bring more customers to Yobit.

It has a great future and can reach great prices at some point, it has good publicity and movement in the market and a great exchange behind which it can support it.

Yoda is now starting is journey in the crypto world so far it has been on a good path and I know yobit will keep yoda moving smoothly and continue to make it better, I can see it as one dollar per yoda soon

it will get good price i think. because it is beaing used like coin that you must have to put another coin ti investbox. so price will be going more anyway

Since the very beggining Yoda has been a a great Token and Yobit has been  doing impossible things to keep it in the market and incentivating people to invest and it"s Token and I know it will take time to get more value  but still we can give it a chance and buy some of them.

Yoda is a very popular Cryptocurrency on the yobit platform, so far it has had very good profitability, and it allows us to capitalize quickly and easily, since it is not necessary to deposit and its strategy is very unique, you can have a 1% daily profit and you're already invested. Just follow the instructions. About the price this coin just started so I think you have good expectations.

What's to come was we see currently, is somewhat pitiful to really need to give a decent position if it's really going to accept the rational pattern regarding which the yo coin Actually took, as the yo coin was truly of coin which battled in its worth, as now it's among the elites when it goes ahead the current worth it now groups, the Yoda, I think needs more opportunity to develop

The price of Yoda is currently super low, I don't think this currency is going to regain a good price soon. 

yoda didn't stand a chance. because everyone could get 1% every day from it and then sell it everyday over and over again made the coin almost worthless. i doubt the price will go up in future the coin is dead in my opinion. i strongly hope dlrs coin don't end up like it.

I think you can enter in new coins that yobit launch than stucking in old coins, minex for example go up everyday so you can earn money from it in both trading and vmining

Yoda at the beginning When it was launched, it had a good price, but of course, when it was given away, the participants of the airdrop sold the coin and that made it go down in price, in my opinion, I don't think I have a chance to get a good price again.

Yoda is one of the most successful airdrops that Yobit has.
because the price is eral 1 dollar when opening a trade.
I've enjoyed over $ 100 from here. thanks yobit

Yes friend, it is a Yobit's coin, it is like the sister of the Yobit token had a good value at the time of its departure, the price fell but it always remained more value than a Doge coin now low a lot but I think it will rise in price inthe future. a good plan to earn more yoda. in Yoda we trust.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:06 PM, bearftc said:

what do you guys think about the future of yoda  is it going to move up again a lot of users saying that it will die but they said before that the starting price will be max  100sat and it didnt it started at 15k sat 

so what do you guys think

It is very uncertain at the moment, more currencies are still being sold and many of the speculators only invest or acquire this currency to speculate with its price and not for the project and that damages its development.