Yodollar (Yoda) - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bearftc

Yodollar (Yoda)

eak it had in the first two or three days. Now again, you can do, but to no avail. So waiting for the new bounty... I am Afraid that soon, because the stock market even nothing is not promised.

very good reason, and to this day, it is beneficial to collect, I'm here every day for 100 roubles it just happens to playing dice 10 games only

ropping, not dramatically of course, but if you look at the trend over all the time, it is only on the decline, it was like the small pump and it reached 3 rubles, but it wasn't long.

ere,poor distribution and played a cruel joke,someone 5P 100R and who and who and maybe 1K )),all right to the floor and goes and goes on,failed experiment 😄

ut it's also risky, because you can do those ten games and lose, you can't exclude this possibility, although personally I have to play it turns out is almost 50 to 50.

ow on the coin at 2% to invest no tokens for payment, that's, like, from yesterday began, I wonder will join the reserve or close this invest ?

es, I have already drawn attention to it and most likely, I think, to fill it will not, I do not remember such precedents, well, if you will join, and the coin immediately up a climb.

f course maybe it calculated the dice to the user as much as possible left on the exchange. The fact that he is out there plus this is all temporary, if not abandoned, it will be in the red.

ore and invest 2% YODA over here and pour the coin, and it is not known to extend a 2% invest or not, the admins are silent as always, and from this panic even more.

'll tell you more if something does not come up for iodine in the near future the price will gradually descend, it is inevitable. But the freebies can't last forever.

ell, it is necessary to keep a very large number of coins is about 6000тысяч coins Yoda, and any sense at all to keep such a number of coins. Given that the course may collapse and then just go into minus.

omething to ratchaniwet starting iodine, but is something to look out for the purchase, so the price begins to fall. I think it doesn't cost much to buy iodine?

have not bought, and only invest sold coins. To buy not see the point, then what to do with it? To holdit pointless, it will not rise, only fall.

ell, I have it opened and yesterday I coins would come, but now I look at writing in a invest that coins are not for accrual. I wonder if invest I do not close will continue to come interest. Today at 17 00 just checked.

o buy here you need to have a too wild imagination,imagining how after the purchase, the price will soar at times,and can be sold to get rich,there are advantages even dumb this asset,buy it and pray that rebounded quickly,not keep terribly dumb,below purchases could usersit twice before and look.

n the auction have the opportunity to defend their position. The pitch is not (although, of course, hamsters are to blame for the fact that they climb )

Moreover, in the auction me And a partner can be beneficial (and, most likely, best) course. For I bought even cheaper than we sell. He will sell even more than it did to buy it. Here everything is visible and predictable risks.

With the purchase of a pig in a poke on ICO obviously the opposite

What are you talking about I couldn't understand. I think that you should make posts more fluently so that a newbie can also understand the meaning of  your sentence and relate through that information. So it is a major part to share crypto related information so that a user can get benefits through that. Try to improve more skills and acquire a good knowledge about Yobit and then try to share it with us  

f you decide to invent something to cover need and 1 percentage invest.Enough Iodine to multiply,it's time to get out of bed and slowly move up.

ay soon follow PAMP coins for that invest 2 percent was removed. Maybe the team that is preparing, I will still holdit iodine even to 0, the main thing is not to go to temptation again and does not drain earned on dise((

ot the fact that closed down, cry more. It's starts... the coins I got for airdrop, and you took them and is a fraud, etc. I would have already forgotten about it but the admins said that the coin will surprise us yet, see what.

ell, a good tactic was of course the second fall had to score. I personally bought, sold and on interest received as much, how much was sold during the collection. Something.

o coins to collect is not an option.A honestly got their coins and of course the person will be hurt..Just close invest and to fix the number of coins.It is possible to impose restrictions on the daily sale of coins from 1 account.

'm not the first airdrop/ISO on the exchange I see and know, if you decide to participate, you will need to do it right away how it all started, but let's say, the next day to buy these coins, it is a risk to remain in the red

ut then too many gestures get iodine! In order to do this it is necessary that the coin represented any interest for exchange. Just a vicious circle, the price on the bottom, no one not interested of iodine will suddenly news and begin the course again otrastut will come with 700 coins and begin to pour. As I need to give all the opportunity to pour Lou, and then make panic and tie invest.

inished))) it really worked like that) so I withdrew from the exchange and my cue ball on zero, and then Bang, and the transfer to the disabled))) well, play it at) so did not play. and as you can see, that already makes no sense